tuscl

Seattle police officer ‘hanging around’ strip club during sting placed on leave

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Is the Seattle Police Department gay? What's wrong with a cop hanging around a strip club? Unless he was committing a crime, they should let him alone.

http://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news…

7 comments

• motorhead
    9 years ago
    Yup. I always suspected Seattle to be gay. This confirms it.
  • Cashman1234
    9 years ago
    He was off duty - and frequenting the club - what's wrong with that?

Nice name - the dancing bear -
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    He did engage in "questionable conduct." So there's that.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    If his department was running an investigation there, common sense says to go to a different club.
  • Rabbit21
    9 years ago
    Seattle is gay, but more importantly this guy was dumb. If you know a place is under investigation, here's a hint, don't go there!

We also don't know what he was doing when they got there, so I'm guessing there's more to the story.
  • Cashman1234
    9 years ago
    ^^^ I agree - there must be more to the story. If the place was under investigation - it wasn't smart to go there.
  • s88
    9 years ago
    One SC I went to has an armed uniformed city cop standing in the entry lobby next to the bouncer that does a pat down (no metal detector here). Not standing infront of the SC, but indoors next to the door cover cashier. Local news papers complain every so often why the mayor allows cops to work off duty at a SC but the mayors office says you can't discriminate against a morally wrong but legal business. I really wonder what the rules of engagement for those off duty detail cops. Ejection as if they were private security or trip to jail for discon, solicitation, and resisting arrest? Do I want to find out?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion