Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

OT: Worst fake boobs ever

georgmicrodong
georgmicrodongVIP1760323

Just a fat, creepy old pervert.

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

I just wonder how it is that she's still smiling...

Replies (13)Latest

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

Yup...pretty much! She needs a good lawyer...

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I wonder if Juice was her doctor

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

^^^ yeah, Juice snagged two basketballs from the YMCA and the rest is history!

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

Reminds me of Susanne, a dancer I met at IR the other night

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

Better call Saul.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Holy shit! Those things are awful! It really does look like someone implanted two basketballs on her chest.

I give her credit - as she has the confidence to do topless videos with those things.

Profile picture for clubdude
clubdude
•

It takes a really bad boob job to turn me off on a pair of tits, congratulations georgmicrodong! You found them!!

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

I dunno. Chelsea Charms gives her some strong competition.

imagefap.com!

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

^^^ those are freakishly huge - I'm amazed a surgeon would agree to filling her with that amount of silicon.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

^^^ she cut a deal with him, she's giving him 10% of all her profits from movies and appearances.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Cash - Yes they are. I saw her a few years ago at the Goldrush Showbar in Atlanta. It was nothing but a freak show.

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

Disgusting.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

@shadowcat - I was wondering if they look just as freakish in person.

It's not the same topic - but I'm guessing these girls get these giant implants removed when they "retire". I've seen a tv show called skin tight - about folks who have to undergo surgery after significant weight loss - and it looks brutal! I'm guessing these girls have some similar difficulties.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement