tuscl

OT: Do's and dont's for females when fucking and/or dating a guy

larryfisherman
California
Sunday, March 6, 2016 12:11 PM
I've noticed some females out here with their swagger not right. Here are some things. 1. Ladies, if you're dating a guy, do not, I repeat DO NOT get his name tatted on you. Judging by the percentages it's very likely you two will break up, and then you're stuck with a tattoo of a guy you're not with anymore. This also applies to strippers, us customers don't want see that shit, we don't want to know if you have a boyfriend/pimp. 2. This applies to all ladies, but mainly strippers. Ladies, don't date a guy who's unemployed. Eventually he moves in with you, and he tells you he's gonna get a job. Newsflash: he's not gonna get a job. 3. The new craze nowadays is licking/eating the booty. Ladies if you're dating or fucking a guy, never eat his ass. If you eat his ass, you can never tell him shit again. If you two break up, you can call him a bum, loser etc. He can always come back with, "that might be true, but you ate my ass." 4. This mainly applies to the girls dating professional athletes. You find out he's cheating with multiple women on the road, and now you want to leave him. Are you dumb? At least wait until you have a kid with him/and or marry him so that you can get paid and then you leave him. Professional athletes are always gonna cheat. Learn how to play the game and you can get PAID. 5. Ladies do not give it up too easy for your man. Make him work for it. I think I speak for most men when I say, the easier it is to get, the less exciting it is. Us men like a chase. Just imagine how good the sex will be the first time you two do it, after making him wait two months. Guys are also less likely to cheat if it's harder to get. I'm just looking out for you ladies, get your swagger back up.

23 comments

• georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    Cynical, but largely accurate. :)
  • DaOnion
    8 years ago
    If eating ass is the new craze, I'm glad I'm not a trendy guy. Barf.
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    +1 DaOnion. Yeah I don't want anyone licking my ass.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    :) SJG
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    you sound like a real female bitch...or a vindictive old man who's been slighted for a more handsome, younger man. Your painting yourself in a bad look my friend.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    I don't think many females are going to see your list. After all this is a message board for guys (and a few girls) looking for more information on strip clubs.
  • IwillLapAdancer
    8 years ago
    The irony of the deadbeat boyfriends. I sometimes think that the girls enjoy the deadbeat boyfriend. She gets to be in control of the relationship by acting as the breadwinner. Strippers as a rule love the power they have over guys, so why should it be any different for them at home? As unproductive as it seems to me, the girls seem not to notice anything wrong with their SO being a deadbeat.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    To shailyn that's what I was thinking it would be fun to watch the girls on the pink site respond to this.
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    LMFAO.... U say u want an Evolution!
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    I agree, I would never eat ass, and I would never want my ass eaten. It's good to see some of you can see the humor in this post. It would be interesting to see the Stripperweb girls answering to that. Tiburon- I'm 25, and I just did free OTC with a pretty hot stripper. Life is good for me right now my friend.
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    "it would be fun to watch the girls on the pink site respond to this." I'm from the pink site so I'll respond. 1 - Thanks for the advice. My ex got my name on his chest, I did not reciprocate. I will never get a man's name tatted on my body. 2 - I'm attracted to guys with jobs. 3 - That is NOT a craze. I personally will never give a man a rim job, that isn't even something I'd entertain. But again, women rimming men, in general, is not a craze... At least not where I am from. I have had it done to me, but that's another action I will NOT reciprocate. Why this made your special list, I have no idea. 4 - If I'm dating a pro athlete, his money would be the #1 perk and I would never be a top priority. Enough said. Moving along... 5 - I don't give it up easily. But thanks for the warning.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    @Nina- just making sure we're on the same page, selling drugs doesn't count as a job right? You've never dated a guy that would qualify as a loser boyfriend? In the hip hop circles eating booty seems to be the new craze. Kevin Gates famously enjoys it, and Jhene Aiko in a popular song said "eat the booty like groceries". It might be much more common for the man to eat the booty as opposed to the female.
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    I'm sure "eat the booty like groceries" was probably a man talking about eating his woman's ass, not her eating his... Receiving a rim job isn't something a hip hop artist would usually brag about. So like I said, women eating men's asses, tossing their salads, giving rim jobs, or whatever other synonymous names for it, is not a craze. I guess selling drugs is a job if one is a pharmaceutical rep. But a guy who's selling coke or something is not legally employed. As I said, I'm attracted to men with jobs. Actual real jobs, not jobs that can land them in prison. Have I ever dated a loser? Absolutely. Being a young adult is full of learning experiences, and I learn from my mistakes. I've never dated a guy who beat me or anything, but I've dated men who, to my personal standards, were "losers" in their own way. Those days are over. Most of the men I talk to now are guys I meet at school with good careers ahead of it.
  • IwillLapAdancer
    8 years ago
    @NinaBambina "2 - I'm attracted to guys with jobs." You certainly break the mold of the strippers I've met. The strippers I've met seem attracted to money first, and bad boys second. I do admit that when I am around strippers, I usually have a few to drink and don't think too coherently. Thanks for the insight.
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    Lol n/a.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Haha Lopaw classic Nina- you might be right as far as the women eating ass (although I have had a couple of women attempt to eat my ass, I had to tell them to never try that again), but I can say for certain it's definitely a craze right now regarding the guys eating the booty. When I said craze I was just talking about eating booty in general. Good for you setting your expectations high when it comes to guys, I wish more girls would do that.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    ^^^ Put it in a song and it becomes popular - makes no sense! lol
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    For #5, yeah, desperation (in men or women) is never attractive.
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    WTF? I take a few days of vacation sans internet and return to find all sorts of rimjob hate! Not brilliant! :( How many of you anti-rimjob guys have actually had a tongue in your asshole? It's brilliant! If you haven't you should seriously try it once! It won't make you gay, unless you get the rimjob from a guy! Just find a pretty girl and convince her to eat the asshole while you jack it! Just before you cum have her put your cock in her mouth and catch the cum! :) I haven't had a tongue in my asshole since my last LTR ended, and that makes me sad :(
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    And NinaBambina, I certainly respect the right of every person to set their limits wherever they want, but I'm not sure why the rimjob is so beyond the pale. You say that you've received so I suspect you know how good it feels. At least for me rimjob = brilliant! And that's no joke! ;) And, in reality, I always remember2wipe! ;)
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    A lot of men feel emasculated when women want to play (tongue, finger, etc) in their ass hole. Which is ironic because that's where the male g spot is if you go just a couple inches in. But a lot of men have a closed minded view of that being "gay" or unmanly. I'm simply not interested in licking a man's ass, so luckily for me none of the guys I've been with have shown any interest in that.
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    @Nina: From experience during a prostate exam, I don't it's all that pleasant. Mind you, I've never had the doctor sucking my dick while he's examining my prostate, but still, I think I'd notice if it was even remotely pleasant. Besides, had a girl who *was* sucking my dick do it a couple of times, and it doesn't do anything for me.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    It's called "Milking the Prostate" and you're doing it wrong. I really doubt your urologist is going t lo accidentally hit your "G-spot". But it is a real thing. I documented it with Phoenix113 in a BJ thread a month or two ago.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion