SuperDude
Detroit, Michigan

12 comments

• clubdude
    9 years ago
    Prince would be ashamed!
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    "Councilman Scott Benson and community leaders say people at Erotic City, on Conant near Seven Mile, have been taking part in indecent and illegal activities with strippers."

I can't believe that indecent or illegal activities would occur in a Detroit strip club.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I've never heard vincemichaels rave about the place so it must not be a very good club.
  • larryfisherman
    9 years ago
    Hahaha, the chef firing that gun reminds me of Al Pacino in Scarface. "Stay hello to my little friend!"
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    If it's not on Michigan Ave rolling through Inkster and Dearborn, on 8 mile road or downtown, then there's a good chance it's a dive.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    It’s a small black club and I visited it when I was in the D in July 2014 – did not have a good-time; the dances were actually low-mileage and not much contact from what I saw – I actually did not get any dances which is rare for me in a black SC (I visited in the late-afternoon).

The club is kinda in the middle of a neighborhood with lots of housing around-it and some small mom-and-pop looking businesses – SCs can often run into problems when they are in the middle of neighborhoods instead of at the fringes or in purely industrial areas – the neighborhood probably just wants them out b/c it’s a strip-club.
  • flagooner
    9 years ago
    My guess is that this place will get a jump in business until it gets shut down.
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    If it is the place I am thinking about, shadowcat. It was nothing special when I visited it several years ago. I can understand why dickbreath Benson would be ashamed. He probably couldn't get a lap dance when he went there. :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I did not like-it when I was there – placed looked pretty-hood – both custies and dancers didn’t look too friendly (and I’m used to visiting small black clubs).
  • silkypants
    9 years ago
    "patrons touching dancers while indecent" If you can't touch the dancers while there indecent your not going to pay them much to do there job and they will close on their own.
  • Tiburon
    9 years ago
    when homies are just shooting rifles left and right, you know this is the little bit of wild west left in america. Might as well call it a saloon.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion