tuscl

Indy Update

AnonymousJim
Scanning the room from the back
Making my way through Indiana for the first time in about seven years in a few weeks.

One upon a time, this was a no-brainer: Hit BBF and be happy. But it seems like Brad's ain't what it used to be from most reviews.

So of the following four options, which seems best: BBF, PT's, the Hugger (I'll be driving by) or something else? Probably will be in on a Friday.

7 comments

• chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Dancers showclub gets a lot of good reviews.
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    Steer clear of the crappy Hip Hugger. It's a complete dump and a waste of time & money.
  • BofItech
    9 years ago
    Dancers is my choice
  • ButterMan
    9 years ago
    Dancers showclub is overall the best club in Indy.
  • Tiredtraveler
    9 years ago
    Dancer's West on US 40 north of the airport.
    PT's has gone downhill the last time I was there.
    Brad's never did live up to the reviews (my opinion)
    No Indy club has much in the way of extras.
    I have been in Hip Huggers exactly once and found it to be one of the worst clubs I have ever been in.
    Even though I in Indy periodically I have pretty much given up on clubbing in Indy as a waste of time and money.
  • AnonymousJim
    9 years ago
    I've clubbed in Indy three times and my only OTC attempt there was a success. Between the combine, the speedway, the NCAA, the NFHS and a history with both cars and banking, it gets a lot more (male) out-of-town visitors than you'd initially think. As such, I think the girls know the drill, so to speak.
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    I'm quite familiar with the Indy scene, having at least 200 SC visits there under my belt, so to speak. I hate PTs as a pretentious and overpriced club that is not nearly as good as it thinks. I love Dancers on both days and nights for its many good-looking dancers who are often eager to please. Brad's isn't as great as it was a few years ago but can still be a great time. I get to the Hip Hugger in Kokomo once or twice a year and think it serves its purpose as a provider of cheap high-mileage lappers. But the club that has won my heart (or at least some part of my anatomy) in recent years is one that no one has mentioned, Club Rio near Lafayette Square, where I have found it rather easy to get extras in the champagne room on day shift -- including yesterday afternoon!

If you have an afternoon and evening to devote to debauchery, and some money and stamina, consider an afternoon visit to Club Rio, maybe from 3 to 5, and an evening stop at Dancers. PM me if you want further info.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion