tuscl

HiLiter question

Is the area around HiLiter pretty safe? The building itself looks a little shady from photos, but wasn't sure about the neighborhood around it.

Thanks.

14 comments

• shailynn
    9 years ago
    I wouldn't go casually strolling at 2am but my buddies and I have waited outside late at night for a cab and we never had any issues.

• DaOnion
    9 years ago
    That's good. This would be more like a stroll at 2pm in the afternoon. Safe during the day?
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    You should be fine during the day. It's not a great neighborhood but I wouldn't hesitate to walk a few blocks in broad daylight if I had to.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    If you think the building looks shady from the outside, wait until you see the inside. The VIP area in particular. I recommend antiseptic wipes and tissues. Definitely tissues.
  • DaOnion
    9 years ago
    Good to know. Thanks guys. Yeah, I read some reviews about how nasty it is inside the VIP rooms. I may just get a bunch of floor dances. I'll definitely bring some wet wipes with me though, just in case.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    It's a very popular club and I have not heard of anyone being worried about safety.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I was NOT suggesting that you don't go to the VIP area. Not at all. I was only suggestiong that you be prepared for the physical ambience of the place.
  • DaOnion
    9 years ago
    Oh, I know you weren't. I read a review about used condoms being found in the couch cushions in VIP though and it kind of creeped me out.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    The blow job queen is there. She makes me forget about what's wedged between the seat cushions.
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    I have never felt uncomfortable in or around the HiLiter. Go enjoy yourself.

The only problem I have ever had was trying to find a parking spot.
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    The area is safe, the Biltmore area which has people with money is a mile away. This area doesn't look great but I guarantee you won't have a problem in the afternoon.
  • DaOnion
    9 years ago
    Great, thanks for all the info. Appreciate it.
  • WetWilly
    9 years ago
    You'll find plenty of Mercedes and Beemers in the parking lot, the area is perfectly safe. It is waking distance from the Auto Dealerships and restaurants (or Breastaurants like Twin Peaks ) on Camelback.
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    There is no need to know anything about the neighborhood as the only reason why u should be there is to park in the lot and head indoors to the club. You will not have any reason to go outside that box in that neighborhood.

I walked into the club one day right after it was opening and they still had the lights on inside the club. If u saw the condition this club is in with the lights on you would seriously wonder why you ever came. Makes me wonder what kind of mental condition the girls who work there have to be in to rationalize why they spend time in such a disaster area. The carpet is worn down to the concrete and you can see how un-upholstered all the chairs are, and what fabric remains on the chairs is stained and ripped apart. I walked by the VIP and wow! It looks like a small jail cellar with a few bench seats with tiny partitions. I was thinking about taking a VIP trip just so I can see the pls next to me get blown or reverse cowgirl sex.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion