chessmaster
Illinois
Toggle navigation

Inbox Sent Messages
BE OUR VIP GUEST!
To: chessmaster
2 Hours Ago

BE OUR VIP GUEST!

Thank you for writing a great review on TUSCL.com.

The more guests communicate and give feedback, the better all clubs will be.

Deja Vu is a good club, but we think we are better!

We would love to have the honor and privilege of you as our Platinum VIP guest (along with any of your friends) on a weekend night in the near future.

As a Platinum VIP Guest you and anyone in your party will get:
• Front-of-Line Admissions
• Complimentary Admission
• VIP or Bottle Service Seating
• A Free Souvenir
• A “Behind The Scenes” Club tour by a manager
• One Free VIP Full Friction/Full Contact Dance (You Only)

And remember that Industrial Strip is open 7 Nights a Week. Illinois now has “Happy Hour” but Industrial Strip has “Happy Nights” with $2 Beers and 4-for-$65 VIP Dances ALL NIGHT Sunday through Wednesday.\\
Please present this Invite any Thursday through Saturday Night
Industrialstrip.com

Questions? Please call the club any night after 6pm. 219-937-9750
VIP Platinum Guest Offer Valid Through April 31, 2016

Delete Reply
The Ultimate Strip Club List
More than a list. It's the evocation of a culture.

Glossary | FAQ | Advertise | Contact | Privacy | Terms

Free Girls on Webcam 18+

March 3, 2016 • Vol. 23, No. 63

Everything written on this site should be considered a work of fiction.

© 1995-2016 - tuscl

8 comments

• chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Couple notes:
    How the hell does industrial strip know I live in Illinois?
    Do you guys think this is legit?
    Is industrial strip worth an hour and a half drive(for anybody that's been)?
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    I don't know about this offer, but I know those reliable movers and packers are legit.
  • Dominic77
    9 years ago
    Advertisers are usually pretty savvy. Maybe the pieced it together themselves (happens all the time) or maybe they paid TUSCL in exchange for access to your personal information (wouldn't surprise me).
  • Cashman1234
    9 years ago
    Advertisers can get information from many locations now. If your location is anywhere in your tuscl profile - they could find it there? I'm not sure about this - but if that information is in any cookies stored by your browser - it might be accessible in that way?
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    I bet they send this offer to anybody reviewing a club nearby! Assuming they can scan for that quickly and cheaply it's an ace strategy! ;)
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I’m confused – did you or did you not write a review for the club?
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Papi I have never been nor have I written a review for this club. I wrote a review for deja vu in lake station indiana but that was last year. I'm guessing like 4got said they send this to anybody reviewing clubs in the area.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Obviously they send this to everybody who reviews clubs in their general area. I think it's pretty smart marketing. I see no evidence that tuscl told the club anything about you, and Emily will be upset at the suggestion.

IS is a decent club. Best thing about it are the full contact nude dances in private rooms. Whether it's worth the drive depends upon what's available closer. IS is definitely worth the 30 minute drive from Chicago, but of course Chicago clubs are awful.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion