tuscl

My System For Fucking Dream Strippers

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Works like a charm. The new 18 year old is all mine. She's excited about being my girlfriend. There will be many, many stories forthcuming I'm sure. And I'll have to develop a name for her. That topic to follow.

Look away now if you're offended by a guy who pays extra to fuck the youngest possible legal dancers.

24 comments

• Bavarian
    9 years ago
    Please publish your system!

Are you just telling them that you're a lawyer and that you want to be their sugar daddy?
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    I lost track is this DS13 or DS14? Lol
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Bavarian, I wrote the system planning to publish and now the file is completely gone. I'll look tomorrow since maybe the weed doesn't want me to find it. But I'm afraid it's gone. If it is, it'll take me a while to rewrite.

Shailynn, I'm trying to decide whether to let her be DS II (since the other DS II is gone and not likely to return), or to name her DS III (a title never before ascribed to a dancer), or something else creative that I haven't discovered yet. DS 13 and 14 probably won't be available until next year at the earliest.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Oh she can't be DS2, that's retired now gotta keep adding numbers. It would be silly to always have a DS2 even though it could have been 4 different girls.

• JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I don't know, I want to think about it. DS and DS I are definitely retired. She is one of a kind. But I'm not sure that DS II deserves the same treatment. But of course it would be awkward if the new one became DS II and then the old DS II returned. I guess then they'd have to be DS II-A and DS II-B.
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    DSII-A.
  • Bavarian
    9 years ago
    I vote for DS3.

JS, bummer about losing the file. Can you talk about some general guidelines?

This is what I think:

Pays above market rates
    Kept appearance
    Dresses well
    Builds rapport with dancer
    Good talker
    Makes dancer not feel like a hoe

I think the last point is critical and the one I need some pointers on. My CF is like one of your dream strippers. She is DS1 age. She's on the fence about OTC and is tempted by the offers she gets from randoms. I know she declines because those guys are total strangers to her. I also sense that she would feel dirty if she accepts.

I think it might be better to go slow with the dancers that have never done OTC. Maybe just start taking them to dinner first and not expect anything until the third "date" or later. The think is, these dinner-only dates are not free.

• Bavarian
    9 years ago
    think should be thing
  • DaOnion
    9 years ago
    All this DS1, 2, and 3 talk reminds me of Hef and the Playboy Mansion, with his #1 girl, etc.

You should get them monogrammed DS bathrobes or something. Of course, they'd have to turn them back in if they get fired.

:)
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Bavarian, you are generally on the right track although there's a lot more to it. i just found the file. Will post the System tomorrow.
  • DaOnion
    9 years ago
    This should be interesting. The System vs. The System. It's like a Brady vs. Manning Superbowl.

Looking forward to it. Thanks for posting it.
  • Bavarian
    9 years ago
    Awesome! Thank you!
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    "JS, bummer about losing the file. Can you talk about some general guidelines?"

Bavarian, one of these days you're going to learn that you don't need a guide to get laid.
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    Ladies and gennnelman !!! In this corner, weighing 197 pounds in the green trunks, JohnSmith69 !!
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    And in this corner, Bavarian !!
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    Now keep it clean, boys. Errr, get to it !! LOL
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "Please publish your system!

Are you just telling them that you're a lawyer and that you want to be their sugar daddy?"

JohnSmith69 will never publish his system. He knows that he will lose credibility! Why? Because he's never admitted that he adopted a little dachshund buddy and he introduces himself to potential DS's by saying "would you like to meet for dinner and then an evening of petting my wiener...dog!"

Tell the truth JohnSmith69! You've been using the dachshund system! It's brilliant! ;)
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Who needs a system to have sex with beautiful young women for money? The woods are full of them. All you need is the cash. The trick is to have sex with beautiful women for free.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    Perfect answer Rockstar
  • rockie
    9 years ago
    JS69: Are you sure you want post the JS69 system. If Dougy's alive - it will regenerate or reinvigorate the tribe of Dougsterites!
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Rickie, Dougster's attacks never bothered me because unlike my other haters like chessmaster Dougster was actually an intelligent person who could be articulate when it served his purposes.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    I doubt that I would like JS69's DS's. Even though I've never met any of them, its just something about the way they are being presented.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    And yes, I like hotstuff's comment!

SJG
  • rickthevulture
    9 years ago
    Squawk!

I bet this new 18 year old female hairless ape will like vulture jizz. I'll have to fly down and see. Maybe we can also hang out and have a few drinks after we've both done her. Just look for a vulture wearing a suit roosting outside of your house. I guarantee good times.

But I'm not into any homosexual activity. So put that out of your mind. I repeat, my beak will not go anywhere near your ass. I'm down with fucking the same woman as you, but I'll keep my cloaca on my side of the bed and you keep that disgusting hairless ape intromittent organ on your side of the bed.

Squawk!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion