tuscl

"I bet you'd be really fun to fuck"

JamesSD
California
Sunday, February 28, 2016 4:06 PM
Dancer said the title of this post to me during a lap dance. I'm probably offending her if I don't offer OTC, right? When is JS going to publish his System? I don't own a white polyester suit, so I can't run Da System!

17 comments

• seaboardrr
    8 years ago
    Sounds like SS to me. I've had a couple different strippers playing with mrs sea and myself tell me I seem like the really quiet guy who is very kinky. We've mentioned OTC to several but can't remember if we mentioned OTC to those in particular. Figure if they were truly interested in more than just the money in my wallet they would've brought it up.
  • culvercityboy
    8 years ago
    Reminds me of the time I was at the bar in a club and a dancer started to talk to me. When I asked where she would like to sit (in the club), she whispered in my ear, "on your dick." That visit was especially gratifying. Can't help you with OTC--I've struck out trying.
  • sclvr5005
    8 years ago
    Classic SS.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Call her bluff and see how far it goes - e.g. "hey if you really wanna find-out ..."
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Just ask. She difinitely will not react badly. Worst she can say is no
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    "I bet you'd be really fun to fuck" only one way to find out!
  • Corvus
    8 years ago
    Tell her she probably couldn't afford your OTC price.
  • WetWilly
    8 years ago
    You have to take this farther, if she's at all hot. You'll wonder for a long time if you don't.
  • ilbbaicnl
    8 years ago
    Enjoy or run away from, as appropriate, a stripper based on what's happening in the moment. Don't spend money based on what you hope will happen, only on what does happen.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    For some reason I am always the 'sexiest' guy in the club, at least I'm told that an awful lot when my pockets are full!
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    I vote it's SS (stripper shit). She's trying to sell more dances. Sounds like you may have bought into it.
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    I'm with those who suggested that you say "well let's find out. When can we meet up? "
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Who cares if it's SS. SS or not, she wants to fuck you. Just do it. If she asks for money then it was SS but the little head is happy nonetheless. If my system works with the new 18 year old then I will publish it. If not I will look for further refinement before publishing.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    IMO dancers are only offended when people waste their time and don't spend $$ ITC. I don't really know of she's into you or not. She'll float the idea again, if she's into you. There are nonchalant ways to ask for OTC too, which are probably advised of this is the first time you are broaching the subject. She's still a woman, but she's not a civilian woman, so you don't need to be too coy, but you don't want her to feel like a slut or a prostitute either. But what do j know, I've only dated civvis. Good luck. PS: I'm also looking forward to reading JohnSmith69's System when he publishes it.
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    If it was SS - it was good ego-boosting SS - and that's nice to hear. There are several excellent responses provided in this discussion. Once JS69 posts his system - I might need to make a trip to goodwill to see if there is any polyester lurking on the racks!
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    "... I bet you'd be really fun to fuck ..." I'm a riot
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    If she said that to me, I would say, "you ain't lying."
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion