tuscl

Stars strip club shooter gets life for murder

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
A couple days ago I posted a story about a strip club bouncer who received only 1 year for killing a customer, but this man gets life for a killing. I'm often puzzled by the disparity in sentences.

http://www.kgw.com/news/crime/stars-stri…

10 comments

• motorhead
    9 years ago
    Everyone is innocent in Shawshank
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    Judges do what they want, when they want. I speak from personal experience.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Many factors go into the sentencing. But in murder cases the degree of premeditation is a key factor. This sounds like a gang member who was armed and looking for trouble which is never going to be pretty when it comes to sentencing.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    I shot something inside the strip club last weekend, but the worst thing I could get would be 18 years of probation.
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    A load, shailyn ????
  • Cashman1234
    9 years ago
    This guy seems to have pled guilty to most of the charges. It seems that he's found God - after killing a dude. Sentencing is highly variable - just look at that affluenza kid.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    A gang member murderer, who can't even shoot straight SHOULD get life. I don't know the details of the other case, but it might have been much more....justified if such a thing is possible.
  • mjx01
    9 years ago
    I don't know/recall the details of the bouncer case... I would assume that the bouncer wasn't trying to kill anyone. In this case, you have a gang member already on parole for other crimes, endangering many lives. I don't have any problem with this guy going to jail forever.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    It seems these young punks are shooting and killing w/ impunity these days – down here in Miami when one listens to the local news it seems as if it’s almost a daily occurrence of young men shooting and killing other young men – just this week a 6 y/o playing outside got caught in the crossfire and was shot to death – a 17 and 18 y/o were arrested whom were shooting at another young man who also was shooting back – and supposedly it was all over a Facebook posting beef.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    #gangstersdontmatter
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion