tuscl

Police Seek San Jose Man for Questioning

Local authorities were summoned to a small, family-owned Mexican restaurant today to investigate a bizarre incident. Restaurant employees told police that the incident occurred at 3pm today, after the lunch crowd had already left for the day.

An unknown man entered the restaurant and began a conversation with a 23 year old hostess at the hostess stand. The conversation dragged on, despite several attempts by the hostess to remove herself from the situation. The man began steering the conversation into sexual subject matter, at which time the hostess said she needed to go see her manager in the back room. The man then insisted that she stay in the front room, where he prefers to conduct business. He was overheard saying “Only suckers go to the back room”, before he started kissing the hostess. The hostess pulled away and screamed, which led the man to run out of the restaurant.

Kitchen employees heard the scream and ran to the front of the restaurant. Employees told police that they saw the man fleeing in an older model RV with California license plates. They did not get the license plate number, but did notice a large bumper sticker from Hong Kong Gentleman's Club in Tijuana, Mexico.

After police questioned neighbors of the restaurant, they discovered that the man stopped at a local bank before arriving at the restaurant. Bank employees confirmed that the man did indeed transact business at around 2:30pm today. He walked into the bank with a large suitcase filled with pennies, nickles, and dimes. He exchanged all of the loose change for one dollar bills and also requested $100 more in singles.

One neighbor of the restaurant speculated that the man may have confused the Mexican restaurant for
an underground Mexican hat dancing circuit, which allegedly operates in the area, at an unknown location. Authorities are trying to locate the RV to bring the man in for questioning. They believe he may be tied to a similar incident which occurred at another Mexican restaurant in December. If you have any information regarding the suspect, please contact your local police.

;)

13 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I hope dancer Tara doesn't run into this "weirdo"

:)
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    LOL. Now I want to know who "DaOnion" is.
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    Mexican hat dancing? An RV? Vast amounts of loose change? If this guy posted vast treatises on line, I'd swear it might be a certain prolific poster from San Jose! ;-)
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Good one
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    I also read police think the same man might be responsible for a string of *incidents* at several local Thai coffee shops
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Breaking news...

The police have made an arrest. When they read the man his Miranda warning, not only did they inform him he he has the right to remain silent -- they INSISTED
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    I laughed
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Police have labeled the perpetrator the sleepy time bandit, after past reported incidents in which he has lured women to his home and waited until they fell asleep before sexually assaulting them. Women in the San Jose area are advised to be suspicious of any obese man who invites them into a residence in his mother's basement. If a woman finds herself in the company of the sleepy time bandit, Police Captain Eddie Garcia
    advises that they should refuse to drink the gravy and promptly contact the authorities.
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    Brilliant!
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Once in Alviso the bartender / hostess in a Mexican Bar, otherwise empty during the daytime, did get mad at me, and so I did excuse myself.

And even I know that you can't pick up on girls if they think you live in a motorhome. They have to know where you really live and what you do for a living. If you drive up in a motorhome, then you have to offset that by telling them more and showing them stuff to substantiate your story.

Now as far as hookers in SJ's Mexican Bars, that might be different. :)

But this incident couldn't of been me. I know that you have to let girls get softened up and friendly first, and that a girl on the job probably won't go for that.

Now with waitresses in strip clubs on the otherhand, getting them onto one's lap and kissing them is not necessarily out of the question. :)

And then anytime police try to talk to me it goes like this:

SJG: Officer, do I have the right to remain silent?

COP: Oh, that right does not apply until you are named as a suspect.

SJG: So are you saying that I do not have the right to remain silent?

COP: Well, yes of course you have the right to remain silent.

SJG: And if I say anything could it be used against me in a court of law?

COP: Yes it could.

SJG: Well then, I'll exercise my right to remain silent.

And of women who sleep with me, when they go to sleep it is mutually understood that they are there because they want more, so they are looking forward to being disturbed.

And welcome to TUSCL, DaOnion, our newest member. I hope you continue to post such good stuff.

SJG

Small Travel Trailer, Bare Foot
    http://www.digitaltrends.com/home/barefo…

http://www.go-barefoot.co.uk/

Notice, door is on wrong side.

Anyway, for a strip club parking lot you really need a small motorhome. Unless you can just get your trailer in there and keep it there. :)

Antonio Vivaldi Organ Concertos,Musica ad Rhenum
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFjKUMkv…
  • IwillLapAdancer
    9 years ago
    Bravo! A most entertaining read!
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    Coolness, a traveling pervert !! LOL
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    I do not plan to be a "traveling pervert", just a guy who does a great deal of business traveling and often does it using a motorhome, and when I can get away with it, also using that motorhome as my own personal VIP room on wheels.

Not sure how many strip clubs would really let me do this.

I any event, once I know the girls well enough, I'd be seeing them completely outside of the strip club environment.

SJG

1812 Overture, Op. 49 - Sir Georg Solti/Chicago Symphony Orchestra
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfKoxB9E…

organ solo version
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qO_h00i6…
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion