tuscl

Ever been too embarassed to show your face there again?

gammanu95
My casual drinking is your alcohol poisoning.
I stopped by Emerald City in Pt Charlotte one night just to see. Started on the non-nude bar side. Empty. One girl that might have been a 7 giving a lap dance to a guy in the couch room, but you can't really check it out without pathetically obvious. I ordered a beer and drank it at the empty bar. A fat fugly walks in from the nude side to smoke. Just mounds and rolls of bare flesh. I guess she wasn't that obese, but her belly was her biggest circumference. Small saggy tits. Pasty white flesh. She tries to talk to me. Music is loud enough I can pretend to ignore her. She's persistent. I'm polite, but cold. She asks if I want company. No. Would I like a back rub. No. Did I want a dance. No. What's my problem. No. She just wanted to chat. No. Did not want her to lay any kind of claim and cock block me from any other attractive women. Finally she leaves back to the nude side. I take a couple of minutes to finish my beer, and head over to the nude side. I glance into the couch room on my way out, and there is a possible 9 maybe 10 giving a dance in there. I head over to the nude side with high hopes.
Nope. I am the only guy in there, and the chubby is getting on stage. She's slapping her giant ass, and making noise all over the stage while I pretend to be interested in anything else. Finally she tells me to come over to the stage. I laughed. Yes, I laughed at this poor girl, got up, and walked out. I would be aghast to go back there and run into her. I know my story has got to be pretty tame compared to what other TUSCL'ers have done.

11 comments

• sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    If you didn't give a shit enough about what she thought when you laughed at her I don't see why you'd suddenly be embarrassed if you ran into her again.
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    Agree with sclvr5005. You've pretty much shown you didn't care what she thought about you. Don't see why you would care now. Quite frankly she would probably give you a wide berth (no pun intended) if she saw you again.
  • Ch3ll
    9 years ago
    Agree with the above posters. She could probably care less if she saw you again and probably wouldnt approach you if she felt disrespected or something from your last visit. From your story seems you only saw 3 girls. You'd be cutting yourself short not to go back.
  • Cashman1234
    9 years ago
    No reason to be concerned. She seemed like a girl who didn't have the insight to see that you weren't interested - so she probably didn't care about your laugh either. In my assessment - she wanted $$$ - and she was going to push, push, push...
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    I seen a guy laughed right out of the club once. It was a club I only visited once but I never thought to go back. Apparently, the guy LDK'd and the woman was complaining about it or something. I was near a group of ladies and they were laughing raucously about how he jizzed from a lap dance and you could totally see it. I myself didn't see the jizz stain since it was dark and I wasn't looking down at a man's crotch but I assumed the man who had a blank look next to me was the culprit as they were too loud for him not to feel embarrassed as he walked away. Apparently they followed behind him, I guess to get a better look. Poor fella.
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    apparently she was desperate for cash and peristence has gotten her a buck before so why not now. I laughed when a chick told me $100 for sex....along with another $100 for her friend. Didn't even bother to answer her and walked away.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    When my ATF got pissed off at her coworkers I the club and *loudly* asked me if I wanted to go fuck some more, it took me a while to go back to that club. It was after she left town, in fact.
  • Timex345
    9 years ago
    That doesn't seem too bad. I have done far worse.
    I have lost my temper at two girls at the same club on different occasions. Years ago and just recently these two events happened.
    I have no desire to run into these women so I have moved on to visiting other clubs. I am a lot happier. I am not sure if I will return to the club. I do miss one of the girls. But, pride prevents me for visiting again with her when I feel like I was ripped off. Not a lot of money, but robbed just the same.
  • s88
    9 years ago
    Nobody cares. Its a strip club. Unless the doorman wont let you in, you are always invited back. There are always more girls wanting your $. I've somehow pissed off dancers before at my regular SC, the attitude ones just never make eye contact with me anymore. There are more girls there that will replace the chip on shoulder strippers there.
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    The worst thing that could happen if she was there when you went back is that she bad-mouthed you to all of the other dancers and they avoid you like the plague. Short of that I can't see any big negatives.
  • s88
    9 years ago
    @lopaw SS is SS, other dancers wont belive her, they will think the dancer trying to claim a customer as her property. If none of the dancers approach you, you go upto them and ask them their name/age/day job and then for a LD. 9s and 10s are all gold diggers, if they wouldnt fuck you as a civie for free, they wont go upto you ITC. I am very picky over strippers, 9s and 10s are usually warm heavy blow up dolls that happen to move. I always have to approach them. If the SC is small in a small town, and the manager requires that all the dancers be family to each other or GTFO, then you might be screwed with reputation, but there will always be a desperate ugly whore who will try to out whore the other dancers and give you attention.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion