tuscl

Relatively New Article Posted

flagooner
Everything written by this member is a fact.
For those who haven't seen it yet...

A stripper wrote an article a couple of days ago. Strip Club Weirdos and How to Deal With Them. It created a lot of debate back and forth. It's a fun read (the debate more than the article itself) if you didn't realize it was there.

10 comments

• IwillLapAdancer
    9 years ago
    I will concede this: In the TUSCL world, this Tara girl definitely isn't politically correct. Funny how controversy will make her infamous on this site with just a few posts. Infamous for a few days anyways.

She reviewed two clubs in Baltimore, which is where I frequent SC. There goes the neighborhood, LOL.
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    Nothing will bring adversaries together more than a common enemy.
  • ButterMan
    9 years ago
    I think most of us that commented on Ms tara's article including me concluded that we don't like her very much..LOL And also that her article should have been posted on stripperweb instead of here.
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    Even the title "Strip Club Weirdos and How to Deal With Them" is geared towards other strippers.
    What kind of reception did she expect.
    She needs to take that crap over to that Twatsville known as SW.

She's got the probable longevity of a passing fart - potent at first but gone in an instant (hopefully).
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    An inflammatory troll could have written that
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Well – in her subsequent reviews of 2 Baltimore clubs she mentioned she was checking out clubs as a custy b/c “she might move there” – so perhaps she wrote the article to get VIP so she could read reviews of B’more clubs? Unfortunately she did not take into account her target audience when “she kept it too real”

:)
  • Timex345
    9 years ago
    I haven't read the article. But, I do often wander how two of my ATFs
    deal with men groping them 4-6 days a week.
    I know they make a killing as far as money, vacations, lifestyle, etc.
    But, still I am not sure how they can do it?
  • Dominic77
    9 years ago
    The article author sounds like she may be on the verge of burnout as a dancer. I agree with the others that she will find a better audience for that at StripperWeb.
  • Dolfan
    9 years ago
    Articles can't get flagged/removed like reviews can...
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    Jeez guys cut these chicks some slack. Pretty much the whole fucking Trump campaign is based on pissed white people with a only high school education. They know that, not so long ago, they were set in this country, but now they're fucked. It's EXACTLY the same situation with strippers whose natural inclination is to be air dancers. Air dancers use to do quite well not so many years ago. So they're pissed, whadaya expect.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion