tuscl

What to do next, update

culvercityboy
California
Wednesday, February 24, 2016 9:30 PM
See my original post from two days ago for the backstory. Subraman asked for an update--so here's my update. First, thanks to all for the feedback. I chewed on it for the last two days to figure out what I wanted to do. So, saw today the subject of my frustration was on the club roll call today and decided to go in . . . and ignore her. Being a mostly familiar face, I was able to have conversations with several of the girls for the first hour I was in the club. Just talking and getting a few couch dances with a few different girls. I did notice that my CF took a few peaks over (I would like to think she was waiting for an opening to come sit with me, but that might have been my wishful fantasy). She definitely wasn't staring (neither was I) and I'm sure worked the room--I did see her give at least one custy a few couch dances. I eventually found a girl who I had not had dances from and who I got a good vibe about and after a couple of couch dances negotiated to VIP. I know my CF saw me go to the VIP with this other girl. While I did not find a new CF, I did find a more than adequate alternative. I at least know I now have at least one option at the club. I know that most of the girls I talked to the first hour know that I always get dances/VIP from CF. I don't know if the girls talk to each other in the backroom about regulars or not, but the little devil that all too often whispers in my ear was hoping that something was said between the girls (I know--wishful thinking, again). I think now I'll wait a while before I go back to the club. Perhaps she'll contact me (very, very, very unlikely, but one can hope). At least 4-5 weeks instead of my usual 2 weeks. We'll see. I'll post another update then.

18 comments

• JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I know I might sound like a hypocrite since I'm in love with a stripper. But you sound too obsessed with this one dancer. Going to the club and planning your approach just to make her jealous is a waste of time and money in my view.
  • culvercityboy
    8 years ago
    JS, yeah I know. I need stripper rehab.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    ^^^Call those movers and packers from Bangladesh I think they have a rehab unit.
  • afroking72
    8 years ago
    Dude, you are in a strip club, hello? Why all these drama? Are you trying to make a reality TV show out of it?
  • Player11
    8 years ago
    I don't understand - have you scored with her yet? How much for pussy itc? Does she want more otc? Your post sounds like Jr Hi stuff. Make her an offer to go to motel.......
  • SuperDude
    8 years ago
    RIL. Regular in love as in the glossary.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Everybody - this dude got stiffed twice for OTC with the dancer. That's just some wack shit that she didn't come over and at least say hi. On the other hand, if I was in your shoes I would have went straight over to her as soon as I saw her, said hi and acted like I didn't give a fuck just to see her reaction. The longer you go not talking to her, the more likely she's going to act like you're a total stranger when you enter the club from now on.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    8 years ago
    Am I the only one who goes to strip clubs for access to hot women minus all the drama?
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    Based on your description of your visit - this girl must know something is up. However, she's either avoiding you to avoid drama/confrontation - or she's a huge flake and she has no recollection of stiffing you. I doubt she is worth more of your time and money. If you confront her - you are likely to get a deer in the headlights look and a crappy excuse - so that is worthless - in terms of strip club currency.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    Ishmael -- but as a rookie, I'm certain we all got caught up in this kind of silliness, right? It's hard not to, at first. culvercityboy: thanks for the udpate! The one thing to keep in mind is that USUALLY -- there ARE exceptions, but usually -- these types of things mean far more to us as PLs than they do the dancers. Chances are, you've always been far more emotionally invested in her than she was in you. It's likely she DID look over to see what her former regular was up to, and whether she could slip in and sweet-talk you into opening your wallet for her again. What she probably wasn't doing was pining away in a sad & jealous funk, and more evaluating whether or not she blew a business opportunity. These days, I play things off just like shailynn does -- I try to let these things be like water off a duck's back, and I find it liberating and empowering to adopt a "no hard feelings -- I wasn't that into you anyway" approach to all this (which is much easier since I normally am NOT that into her). I don't know if I'd go straight over to her like shailynn does, but I wouldn't avoid her either, I'd smile and say hi and maybe even make some friendly smalltalk, but if she asks if I want company, she'll get a big smiling friendly, "no thanks, not today!" and then I"d walk off. Friendly indifference makes far more of an impact than strong feelings, and I feel it's the healthiest mindset for me to have anyway. I don't go to the club to get angry or make girls jealous, if a girl fucks me over, no worries, move on to one who won't.
  • mjx01
    8 years ago
    Yes, the girls do talk about customers in the dressing room... I would guess mostly negatively. Some dancers are territorial and tell other dancers to stay away from "their guys."
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    8 years ago
    Regarding dancers dishing on customers in the dressing room, some of the more Machiavellian dancers will tell strategic lies to discourage other girls from putting a foot on their territory. Something along the lines of, "He's not bad, as long as your okay with him doing (X) in the CR." Where (X) represents something generally unpopular or creepy.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    You may be making it too personal – it’s business – not an episode of “The Bachelor”. Strippers are like city-buses; sometimes they show up late and sometimes they don’t show-up at all – kinda goes w/ the territory. When the bus shows up one is happy and they can get where they need to go; when it doesn’t; oh well; that’s the bus system for you. The only thing I expect from a stripper is for her to treat me well when I have paid-her – other than that I don’t expect anything else from her.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    There is some kind of “unwritten rule” w.r.t. regular custies in that if dancers in a club are aware PL ‘X’ is dancer’s ‘Y’ custy; then you are kinda off-limits – not all dancers adhere to this in all clubs; but does happen to some extent. In cases like this a PL needs to take the lead and approach the dancers that may not want to approach him out of “stripper curtesy” to dancer ‘Y’.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    I'm sure it depends the club or the dancer, but the strippers were extremely cutthroat at some of the clubs I have frequented.
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    ccb, I'm going to give you one piece of advice that has always worked for me. You will get a multitude of advice from many on TUSCL, and you may follow some, but trust my advice. Do whatever you wish. It's YOUR life, YOUR money, YOUR everything. If all works well, it's YOUR enjoyment, if not, then no one to blame but yourself.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    A strip club is supposed (IMO) to be about NSA female interaction and erotic entertainment. Just go, and stop over thinking it. See some women. Try to get at least 2 LDs from most of the dancers working. There is your variety right there. For dancers that "do it for you" or for ones that "give you the mileage you crave" by all means reward them with more dances (beyond the initial 2). NSA= No String Attached
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Don’t forget the two basic rules of strip-clubbing: 1) Don’t fall in-love with a stripper 2) Don’t forget rule #1 99% of the time they don’t think of you nearly as much as PLs think of them; except when they need $$$. Dude – you’re just a wallet – a strip-club is a place to have one’s physical needs met – if one goes to strip-clubs trying to have one’s emotional needs met; one is asking for a rude awakening.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion