tuscl

This girl scared me

twentyfive
Living well and enjoying my retirement

A little background first. I am friends with a particular stripper for many years not even sure how many but its a good solid 10 years or maybe more, anyway we meet sometimes OTC hang out with each other a bit I have helped her out some she always pays me back if she is able to, also I know many of her friends and some of her family, most don't know that she is a dancer. A few weeks ago I was hanging out with her at the club she works at and she whispered to me I want to have a baby and I want it to be yours. To be sure I was shocked, I am more than 30 years older than her, I do not under any circumstances want to be that involved with her, or anybody else for that matter. I acted like I didn't hear her and continued to have drinks with her and sort of changed the topic.
Long story short I met her for lunch the other day and she repeated the I want to have your baby conversation. she also said that she wouldn't expect anything from me other sperm and that we remain friends even so, I told her in no uncertain terms but politely and kindly that I wouldn't consider it and she got very quiet, I am sure that is not the end of this conversation but I am very worried that she might try something stupid like get pregnant by me without my consent, I am considering not seeing her any more. She is a very sweet very pretty woman of 34 who feels her biological clock ticking, personally I like her very much and she is a great piece of ass. BTW she is a clean girl and never does extras with anyone in the club she has had boyfriends over the time that I know her and AFAIK I am the only friend she has, that knows about her work.
Anyway guys and gals I don't need advice I know what I need to do, I just wondered have any of you ever found yourselves in a situation like this.

24 comments

• Estafador
    9 years ago
    You're considering not seeing her anymore. I know it was sexual, but doesn't it seem kind of odd that you'd just break off a 10+ year relationship just like that? Though if she's really serious about her bio clock, tell her you know a hot young STUDLY man that loves him some older women and wouldn't mind giving her a baby. I'm ready, willing and able.
    And thanks for telling us your around 64 btw.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    to Estafador I never made any secret of the fact I will be 63 this year. I have posted it on other threads, even one that you made some comments, about a week or two ago but you asked a question but apparently never went back to look at the answer I gave directly to you. I don't want to break off a long term relationship just like that, but I was never up for these kind of complications.
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    damn, maybe I'm too young but I couldn't fathom just dropping such a long term relationship just like that. I'd be sad as heck to lose an apparent good friend like that.
  • ButterMan
    9 years ago
    I've never been in a situation like this nor would I want to be. As you stated 25 you know what to do!
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    I'm an attractive male with an adequate IQ - how about I send you my photo and maybe I can sleep with her. I'm close to her age!

Lol. Just kidding - people have had lawyers sign away their rights in situations like that only to have it come back and haunt them in the courts years later.
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    I've never been in this situation but can see how it could turn out bad for you in the future having to support a kid. Even if she says you won't have to.

I assume you have no desire to knock her up even if you get to be part of the kids life?
  • Cashman1234
    9 years ago
    Never been in your situation. I wish you the best. I hope you can continue your relationship with her. It sounds like things seemed fine until she popped the question.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    The only thing that comes to my mind when I hear of something like this is her having a steady income stream from-me for the next 2-decades – at 34 maybe she sees this as her stripper retirement plan.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    18 years, 18 years
    She got one of your kids, got you for 18 years
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Yeah - listen to Kanye
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    To Estafador, shailyn, Rech , I will open the bidding at 9 PM tonight, there is a reserve price, I wont tell you what it is. Give me your best bid, winner gets her phone number as long as its above the reserve. ;)
    To Corvus , I have no desire to be the father of a teenager at the age of 70+ That would be terribly unfair to a child
    To Papi I thought about that but I don't believe that is what it is about although you never really know.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    A few years ago I was seeing a stripper OTC. One night she said to me, "I'd like to have your baby." I think she was joking, but I dropped her like a hot potato.

• Estafador
    9 years ago
    $500 to start off. Not sure what EXACTLY I'm bidding on but ok.
  • georgebailey
    9 years ago
    Get a vasectomy.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    :)

That idea is making more and more sense to me.

SJG
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Your instincts are right. For the love of god, do not cum unprotected in her pussy.

I would have let her down a bit more gently. Ask what happens when she meets a great guy but is 6 months pregnant?

I get her thinking. You're presumably educated, reasonably intelligent, not ugly. No major red flags, probably more genetically fit than the stereotypical stripper baby daddy. But a kid is a HUGE commitment.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Make sure to cum in her mouth instead of her pussy

:)
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Actually I've heard about the special classes given to new NBA and NFL players, about the wiles of women.

You cannot trust them with any access to your ejaculate! Used condom in a trash can, in the mouth, whatever. And even if they are P4P, you still cannot trust 'em. They got long fingers and they will do whatever they need to to make you into their annuity.

SJG

Marshall & Ogletree virtual pipe organ

Organist Cameron Carpenter demonstrates the Marshall & Ogletree virtual pipe organ
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GTMtDYA…

http://organpower.com/

140 Crescent Road
    Needham, MA 02494

(800) 525-5790 Toll Free
    (781) 444-5790 Main
    (781) 444-7077 Fax

http://www.marshallandogletree.com/

“More than dreamers, Ogletree and Marshall are revolutionaries in the erudite, passionate, and proudly obscure world of organ building. From their base in Needham, Mass., they have set out to build the finest, cost-is-no-object digital organs in the world — instruments to rival in grandeur the world’s leading pipe organs. And by many accounts have succeeded, brilliantly.”

These guys offer the 128' octave ( C = 4.2hz ) using rotary speakers
  • mjx01
    9 years ago
    Snip Snip :)
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Makes more and more sense to me everyday!

It relates directly to how many more loads I'll be pumping out in the years of my life which remain.

SJG
  • dtek
    9 years ago
    My ATF once asked me if I'd consider getting my vasectomy reversed if our relationship continued after she was done stripping. She wants kids badly and a stable partner (or, more likely, child support provider) but is smart enough to know that she couldn't possibly raise them while her current stripping/drugging lifestyle continues.

Asshole that I am, I told her I'd consider it.
  • skibum609
    9 years ago
    Year 34 of family law practice and my opinion i that if you ever saw her again you are fucking retarded. Get a vasectomy if you ever plan on bareback or think a condom might break while you are fucking a prostitute.
  • Cashman1234
    9 years ago
    Skibum609 just provided some excellent advice. With his background in law - that's what I was thinking when I first read this discussion.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    snipping is sounding better every day!

My earlier thread for exploring the idea:
    https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=3…

SJG

Cameron Carpenter: Rachmaninoff's Paganini Rhapsody for Organ & Orchestra
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F79Bgeqy…
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion