tuscl

What I love the most about strippers

larryfisherman
California
Tuesday, February 23, 2016 2:36 PM
You get to see the goods right away. Doesn't it suck when you're dating a civilian, and when you finally get her naked, her body is underwhelming. Her clothes covered up her below average body. It could be saggy tits, a little gut, flat ass etc.

26 comments

• Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    8 years ago
    I agree.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Instant gratification - no work needed.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    I'm so shallow lol.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Strippers tend to be nice looking, but lots of young women are. And if you go out with a civilian, usually she'll be going full throttle with you very soon. You can look them over clothes on and know what to expect clothes off. For me the appeal of strip clubs is that the women are there paying a part. They are dressed to please. It's the high heels and makeup which do it for me. Naked girls are not that interesting to me. Nudist camps and nudist beaches are booring places. I want the women dressed to please, and high heels and makeup are what it comes down to. That's what doesn't come off. Her makeup will get messed up, but by that time her real colors will have come to the surface. In strip clubs you get saturated with this, so it is like being a kid in a candy store. Any girl who dresses and paints up for me can get all the sex from me she wants, and a great deal of care and attention as well. SJG 'The Challenge of Rudolf Steiner' [view link] Jeremy Nadler [view link] Nadler on Steiner [view link] Oscar Peterson & Count Basie & Joe Pass 1980 [view link] also check this guy out, he's playing one of those 97 key Boesendorfers. I'm sure he doesn't need those extra low notes. Reminder, I saw one of those priced to sell at a local store, only $180k
  • MASCULINIST100
    8 years ago
    God bless strippers if you’re married and want a little variety. It’s pretty convenient. Don’t know how married guys go through the hassle of full on affairs with civies.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    the hassle of full on affairs with civies seem to be something for the rest of the world. In Europe, Latin America, and Asia the Wife-Mistress system is well established. Not here though. SJG
  • dtek
    8 years ago
    At 57 years old, I don't have the game to get with most hot 20-something civilians. With strippers, I play the "nice guy" at the club, slowly push boundaries in the dance room and often get what I want for the price of a dance. I'm sure daddy issues help too. Can't count how many times I've had a hot nearly naked girl tell me she wishes she had a dad like me just a few minutes before a mutual grope session.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    ^^^^^^^ :) Dave Brubeck 2004, awesome! [view link]
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Ease of use
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ :) But what I like even more is that they are in high heels and painted up to emphasize their ready ease of use. SJG Rudolph Steiner documentary [view link]
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    the way women wear their clothes, you should know their body before they take off their clothes. Sounds like you been surrounded by nothing but very conservative women all your life. Were you raised in catholic school my child? God loves ALL His children.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    They got tits they'll let us play with - it's a wonderful sport
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    For an old guy (like me) - strippers allow you to bypass a lot of the shit you deal with - when dealing with civilian women. I like to cut to the chase and not waste time.
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    If it weren't for stripclubs I'd have to resort to lurking around the produce aisle at the supermarket, accosting unsuspecting MILF's and quizzing them about their vegetable preferences.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Your so fucking right
  • gawker
    8 years ago
    Lopaw - I assume you mean those who choose zucchini over cucumbers?
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    Speaking of cucumbers... [view link]
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    *Laughing at lowpaw's comment* So THAT'S who all those women are blocking the zucchini bin!
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Agreed +1000. I love that there is (1) no bull shit like real life woman/dating (2) you see her, you bring her over (3) you pay her (4) she dances (5) you pay some more if you like her and get the mileage you want (6) then when you are done, you part ways. It's NSA female interaction at its finest. NSA= No Strings Attached.
  • Timex345
    8 years ago
    I can't beat the convenience of strip clubs. I look back at all the time I wasted chasing civilian women. Strip clubs are like the promised land.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    There are women around lots of places. But painted up and in high heels? Need to go to a strip club for the best of that. SJG
  • Estafador
    8 years ago
    lopaw reminds me of quagmire: [view link] I agree with Tiburon
  • sclvr5005
    8 years ago
    Lol lopaw now that's an image!
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    It's JITP at its finest (JITP = Just In Time Pussy)
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    JITP, rather like BYOP, and also MHP ( Must Have Pussy, a much more relevant classification scale than the 1 to 10 system ) SJG
  • footballguy
    8 years ago
    Nothing like meeting a beautiful new stripper in skimpy clothes knowing that in a few minutes she will be completely naked and grinding on you while you play with her tits.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion