tuscl

Unexpected 3rd wheel ?

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Tuesday, February 23, 2016 1:21 PM
I've noticed a few comments in the context of OTC about a dancer showing up with a girl friend, usually unexpectedly. I recall in my SC Houston trip back in 2012 I met a sexy-ass ebony on my Sat night SC visit and we were to meet for lunch the next day on Su – eventually we meet up about 2 or 3 hours after the original time (how uncommon) and PL unknowingly to me she shows up w/ a female friend and I end-up having to buy lunch for all 3 of us which was not a big deal but she never bothered to mention she was bringing someone along. Anyway – we had a good time and all we did was have lunch at a nice restaurant and some Starbucks later-on and we hung-out a bit but I was kinda caught off guard. I assume chicks do this perhaps mainly out of safety reasons (when they don't' know the PL very well) which is kinda understandable (I also think these 2 got it on w/ each other but that's beyond the point). So has this happened to you – an unexpected 3rd-wheel during an OTC hookup?

14 comments

• dtek
    8 years ago
    I mentioned in the other thread when this happened to me. The OTC girl had her friend drive her because she was a wee bit intoxicated. Told me that the friend spent the drive trying to talk her into getting me to go for a threeway. That was never going to happen. The friend was probably pretty hot 15 years earlier, but lots of miles and huge fake boobs made her uninteresting for me. I was really nervous about what the friend would do while OTC girl and I did our thing, but the only thing that happened was I caught the friend watching while we went at it in the next room. Ironically they got pulled over on the drive home. I had to go pick up OTC girl because the friend got arrested for DUII and the car was impounded. I ended up driving OTC home.
  • dtek
    8 years ago
    I mentioned in the other thread when this happened to me. The OTC girl had her friend drive her because she was a wee bit intoxicated. Told me that the friend spent the drive trying to talk her into getting me to go for a threeway. That was never going to happen. The friend was probably pretty hot 15 years earlier, but lots of miles and huge fake boobs made her uninteresting for me. I was really nervous about what the friend would do while OTC girl and I did our thing, but the only thing that happened was I caught the friend watching while we went at it in the next room. Ironically they got pulled over on the drive home. I had to go pick up OTC girl because the friend got arrested for DUII and the car was impounded. I ended up driving OTC home.
  • dtek
    8 years ago
    Hmm. Don't know why the double post, but apologies for sending that twice. :/
  • ButterMan
    8 years ago
    i have had chicks ask me if they can bring a friend or make it a threesome. I normally do not like this. No one has ever surprised me and done this. it's been my experience that in 3some's the guy usually gets left out:(
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    @ dtek: Your post in the other thread reminded me of my 3rd-wheel OTC and what prompted me to create this thread.
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    I get a bit skittish if an OTC arrangement changes at all. If the dancer brings a friend without letting me know - I will most likely call it off. If I have no trust in the friend - I don't know what she might be up to. If the friend wants to come to the room - I start to think I might get rolled - so it usually won't happen.
  • K
    8 years ago
    Unless I know the friend her showing up unexpectedly would sour it for me. If I knew her and trusted her, perhaps had an OTC session with her, then sure, I'd take a chance.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    around 12 year ago I ran into Crystal at the Memphis Platinum Plus. I had met Crystal, a 7.5 before and done OTC with her at my hotel 3 previous times for $150. So it was an easy hook up. She showed up at my hotel 30 minutes later but brought a girl friend with her. They were car pooling it Nashville. Don't remember the friends name but she was about a 6. I fixed all of us drinks and awhile later the friend asked Crystal if she wanted her to go wait in the car. Crystal said "No. I want you to join us" and whispered in my ear that this wasn't going to cost me extra. That she would share our original fee of $150 with her friend. It was my first and only 3 some OTC with strippers. I don't remember a lot of the details. I remember that it was a lot of fun and I do remember the friend saying "Cumming before going to bed always made her sleep good". I can agree with that. :)
  • gawker
    8 years ago
    The one time this happened to me the three of us ended up in a hotel and the 3rd wheel gave me a great rim job and swallowed all my spunk ( licking it of my OTC) for a $100. However there was another $100 missing from my wallet after they left. Could have been worse.
  • jester214
    8 years ago
    Bringing a friend to a fuck session would be one thing, this sounds more like a "Want a free lunch?" situation.
  • dtek
    8 years ago
    @Papi_Chulo I'd known the OTC girl a long time when this happened, both in and out of the clubs. She quit stripping a couple of years ago and we're still friends. 3rd wheel was her best friend at the time, so I decided to trust OTC when she vouched for her. As it turned out, the only bad outcome was for the girls: OTC had her car impounded and 3rd wheel did 30 days for her 3rd DUII. I just had a great time with one of my favs for less than I'd have spent for a hurried ITC.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Now that I remember – her friend *was* the one driving so perhaps my ho did not have her own wheels.
  • Ray1989
    8 years ago
    Bout a year ago I met up with one of my regulars OTC. While in the hotel room knocking back a few drinks I ask her about her trip she had just came back from. She pulls out her phone and proceeds to show me pics from the trip. While going through the pics I stop on one of a girl that's phat as all out doors, I mean she was bad! My regular says to me "Oh that's my "sister"... You like that don't you?" I reply yes ma'am, lol. My regular states I bet you do, then grabs the phone and calls her up. She ask her what she's doing and tells her to meet us at the hotel. 30-45 minutes later the "sister" shows up and the three of us have an amazing time together at no extra cost to me. Been meaning to do it again but haven't gotten around to it yet. Maybe when it get's warm again.
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    One of my clients was overjoyed that the stripper he set up otc with brought a pretty g/f at no extra charge. Then two things happened: 1) the g/f turned out to be transgendered with a big dick and 2) they robbed him and stole his car.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion