tuscl

Best Extras Philly

Tuesday, February 23, 2016 8:07 AM
Any Philly experts know where the best place for extras with the quality looking girls (I'm into petite) would be around Philly within about 40 miles?

7 comments

• chessmaster
    8 years ago
    It's a little farther than 40 miles but... Follies!
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Nothing in Philly comes to mind except maybe Club Atlantis but that is mainly a black club w/ some Brazilians thrown-in so probably not what you are looking-for. I noticed you reviewed Playhouse in Burlington, NJ; that's sorta within the distance you specified – I don't have 1st-hand knowledge of Playhouse but isn't it extras-friendly?
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Blacks and Brazilians? Club Atlantis? Sounds fantastic! SJG 'The Challenge of Rudolf Steiner' [view link] Jeremy Nadler [view link] Nadler on Steiner [view link] Oscar Peterson & Count Basie & Joe Pass 1980 [view link] also check this guy out, he's playing one of those 97 key Boesendorfers. I'm sure he doesn't need those extra low notes. Reminder, I saw one of those priced to sell at a local store, only $180k. These Boesendorfer 97 key models are made extra long. But they are not as long as they would need to be to work really well on those lower notes. That would be 16'. There is no music in the standard piano repertoire which goes outside of 88 keys.
  • rick33
    8 years ago
    Probably have to add a zero for the Follies distance
  • mjx01
    8 years ago
    PHL to ATL 666 mi as the crow flies
  • MULANEY
    8 years ago
    I tried Playhouse. Midday there weren't any girls above a 5. For those interested: I ended up going to Purple Orchid and found a petite AA dancer who fulfilled my requirements (posted review). Thanks for all the responses.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Thanks for letting us know how it went.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion