Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

What do men want in a woman?

JohnSmith69

layin low but staying high

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

What do men want in a woman? I think this graphic summarizes it perfectly.

Replies (9)Latest

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Eyeballs?????

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Excellent JS69!

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

Ha ha

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

I saved that one, brilliant!!

Profile picture for JamesSD
JamesSD
•

You know what I really want in a girl?

Me.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Nice! Very funny!

Profile picture for Tiburon
Tiburon
•

suck my dick and make me a sandwich. I'm just kidding...about the sandwich part.

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

haha :)

Profile picture for rick33
rick33
•

+James

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement