tuscl

We PLs *are* a finicky bunch

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

From the annals (or anals) of SW:

“... Good reg complaining about waiting for me ...”

Not many responses yet but thought it was an interesting post:

https://www.stripperweb.com/forum/showth…

48 comments

• chessmaster
    9 years ago
    "I never have my cell on me during my shift." What?! Mindboggling.
  • samsung1
    9 years ago
    Some clubs forbid strippers having their cell phones on them during a shift. It must be locked away. This helps to prevent theft and theoretically means they will focus more attention on the customers at the club.
  • IwillLapAdancer
    9 years ago
    This attitude the girls have with their "regulars", is one of the reasons I choose not to be a regular to any of these girls. Besides, for me variety is the spice of life, as I get bored with the same pussy after I've fucked it a few times.
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    Hey, I agree with the dancer. Is she supposed to give up opportunities to make a living waiting and waitng.
  • Cashman1234
    9 years ago
    I agree with the dancer. However, I wonder if the customer is complaining in an attempt to get the dancers number so he can setup otc?
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    A lot of regulars are too entitled IMO. If you have to have a particular dancer, either make arrangements ahead of time if you know you don't want to wait. Or be OK with finding another in the meantime. But strippers should not be 100% exclusive regardless. If that's what you want take it OTC but if they are at the club they should be for anyone willing to part with the cash.
  • Dominic77
    9 years ago
    That regular sounds pretty entitled. I agree with the dancers who say he should arrive as soon as her shift starts. Like she is supposed to give up money making opportunities from other customers. If he really wants her to himself, he should just buy out her shift.

From the PL perspective, this is an excellent example way it doesn't pay to have favorites. Plenty of fish and most dancers are interchangeable. .
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago

Let me respond in this way. I run a business and all customers are not equal like it or not, if I have a customer that gives me a good bit of revenue I am not going to tick that customer off for a walk in.
    Sorry but if you think that makes me a dick when I go into the club, I don't give a flying fuck I go for my enjoyment, if you don't like being aced out by me, or a guy like me you need to step up your game, or find another girl. So yes it may seem pretty entitled but if I am the customer and I came in to see one particular girl I'm probably spending a good bit of money and if she doesn't drop everything to spend time with me I will find another and usually she wouldn't like that to happen,
  • Dominic77
    9 years ago
    @25: Well, we had another thread about buying a dancer to leave another customer, and PLs that tried to do that were being called rude. I guess we should just let the lady decide then. I can see both arguments.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    Completely different not even close I was there so I can tell you this. This was about screwing a buddy or a prank depending on your point of view ,I am talking about my solo visits to a club. No comparison between them. If you don't agree just PM either Of the guys that were involved in this.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    To Diminic- One other point about the above situation if Hanna Bananna had been the girl I came in to see she wouldn't have been available to either JS or Rech if I was in the club at the same time so your analogy is way off.
    One more thing to keep in mind , no one knew Hanna Banna prior to all of us being there together.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    I always text my CF's before I go to the club so I know if they are working. I don't depend on their schedules! So they know when I"m on my way and always greet me when I arrive. My ATF would stick around and chat, then finish her business with her other regulars which would also give me time to have a drink and get settled.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    Our very own Nina talking some sense in that thread -->"I think it's normal for him to be annoyed if he's waiting an hour or more and he told you ahead of time when he would be there. I guess your solution could be to manage your time better or get him to arrive at the beginning of your shift. ---> end quote Nina

Agree with Nina. On top of that, My girls keep their cell phones on them, I make the appointment in advance, and give them updates -- "Leaving now, see you in an hour"... "Parking now, see you in 5 minutes, can I pick you up a coffee on the way in?" Etc.

I am, obviously, one of those customers who generally expects my CF to be waiting for me when I walk in the door, and not with a customer. But, I 1. Make appointments beforehand and keep her updated on my arrival time, 2. Do my very best to show up at the beginning of the shift, 3. Believe myself to be a high-value customer. I do NOT get petulant and butthurt if my CF doesn't keep up with my expectations ... no harm, no foul, if the value proposition doesn't work for her, but unless she's making up for it somewhere else, I'll be moving on, and it's someone else who will be getting the regular payday during the slowest deadest portions of her shift.

• Subraman
    9 years ago
    BTW, the coffee thing -- for me, I always offer it just to be nice, and because I'm thinking of grabbing myself a coffee anyway. I have a feeling sometimes the girls tell me "yes", just because they need a few minutes to get rid of their current customer to be ready for me, and they know it'll take me an extra 10 minutes to fetch the coffees. Win-win :)
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    BTW, I take umbrage at those who think of this always as "entitlement". Knowing your value as a customer is not entitlement, it's knowing your value as a customer, and is as important a skill in the SC as it is everywhere else in life. If I were showing up Saturday midnight without an appointment, and getting hurt that the girl I've seen twice is with another customer -- ya, okay, maybe that's entitlement (and unreasonable expectations). But a low-maintenance regular who sets up an appointment, is a good source of income, arrives during slow times, etc? It seems to me that setting and keeping an appointment is absolutely minimal expectations. But you shouldn't get butthurt if the girl doesn't play along -- just find the right stripper who values you properly as a customer, not every stripper's business model is the same.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    To subra generally I agree with what you are saying except I don't always know in advance when I might be heading to the club to visit. I also see myself as a high value customer and expect to be treated as such. I don't see that as entitled behavior but some of the poorer guys get all bent out of shape real quick as they forget these are working girls and cash is king in most business situations.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Lol you're not talking to me are you?
  • Cashman1234
    9 years ago
    If a customer has a history with a dancer - and that history involves him spending a good amount of money on her at each visit - then I would expect the dancer to make the customer a priority.

If the dancer sees the regular customer - and she decides that she will stay with the other customer - thinking that she can get the other customer to pay for a few dances - while her regular $$$ customer waits - then she's taking a chance. You don't pass up a sure thing - unless you are ok with the possibility of losing out on the sure thing.

A regular customer may be a sure thing to buy dances - but their time is money too.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    All I'm saying is why can't you find other ways to entertain yourself for a couple minutes here and there while she circulates. And no I'm not "poorer" but I got a good chuckle from that. But if cuffing these hoes makes you feel better more power to you.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Just remember Mr high value, these hoe's ain't loyal.
  • Cashman1234
    9 years ago
    I could be wrong - but if a regular strolls into a favorite club - and he's dropped $$$$ in the place - I think some regulars would appreciate a higher level of attention.

It shows the regular that the club/dancer values his patronage. Like a frequent fliers club - you get the first bag free/or they allow your ass to board first - after you've flown a bunch of miles. It's like a benefit accrued from spending your cash in that club.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Cashman I agree. I'm not arguing that. But I don't think they should ignore everyone else if other patrons are interested even for a regular. Yes she should give her regular most of her attention but not all of it.
  • Cashman1234
    9 years ago
    I was playing @devils advocate" as I agree with what you are saying. The dancer needs to work the club - as she needs to keep her cash flow going - and regulars are nice - but there is a lot of time when they aren't in the club.

I'm not one who feels entitled. If I come to a club as a regular for a specific dancer - I understand that it's business - and I don't expect a dancer to drop everything. I don't consider myself to be a whale - so maybe that's part of it too.
  • flagooner
    9 years ago
    No use thinking about it. The decision about what she will do is all in her hands.

It comes down to her perception of the risk tolerance (how likely will the PL put up with it) and trade off (how much will she potentially lose short and long term from the reg vs how much she will make while not catering to him).

The strippers who are too oblivious to take this into account usually aren't worth pining for.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    Ah chessmaster your wrong these hos be real loyal, just not to you if you ain't dropping coin. I wasn't directing my comments to anyone in particular but if you feel a little butt hurt sorry that was not my intent. Just like everything else in life you get what you pay for. Even out of the strip club. if you are a good patron and use your connections wisely you can bypass the reservation line in a good restaurant , I know this to be a fact I have been to many venues even a Miami Heat game, when there were no tickets available, unless of course you were the right person or were close enough to them, same thing in Brooklyn at Peter Lugers restaurant, any place you go in this world cash is king and the guys or gals who have it are treated great.
    Cashman you are not wrong very often who you know is much more important. than what you know. Your example of a guy who drops good dollars at a strip club, it behooves the management to know who he is and treat him or her accordingly.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    But I am willing to drop coin. Tell me, what do strippers make off you let's say per hour?
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    Depends on many factors, but I have never heard any complaints from any of the girls I spend on, and when I come in there are always a few that seem to enjoy catering to me. But that's beside the point you should club in a way that you enjoy, just as I do what I enjoy we are all different in as many ways as we are alike.

"The strippers who are too oblivious to take this into account usually aren't worth pining for"
    Good point flagooner
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I'm not into one custy locking down a resource (dancer) for hours on end; but that's a discussion for another time.

Reading some of the SW OP's further comments; she states she makes the reg wait for an hour+ and *now* I can see the reg being pissed and feeling taken for granted b/c she's *is* pretty-much taking him for granted/a-sure-thing – it looks like the dancer is trying to have her cake and eat it too by having the reg/sure-$$$ sitting there while she simultaneously tries to make $$$ from the rest of the club – if you gonna have a reg you need to treat him like a reg.

Upon first reading the SW thread I thought the reg was pissed b/c she was not at attention as soon as he walked-in and maybe had to wait 5 or 10 minutes; but yeah; if dancer and reg agree to meet; the most he should have to wait for her is 15 minutes unless she's in the middle of a VIP and she was making some good $$$ while waiting for him.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    Papi- I read the thread the same way you did and I basically thought to myself what a cunt I wouldn't fuck her with SJG's dick, but my original response was directed to those guys that were sort of bent, because I am the type that does lock down a dancer for hours at a time, BTW I am as you know a live, and let live guy, anyway if that bothers them I said let them spend more, or show a little game and maybe they will have better results. Just sayin.
  • flagooner
    9 years ago
    I get frustrated by it too Papi, but I realiize I probably am not as profitable to them.

• flagooner
    9 years ago
    The first time I went to IR I had great dances from one girl. She ignored me the next 3 visits. On my next visit I got her attention and a few great dances again. Without me asking, she told me that if her regular comes in she would have to go to him after fairly quickly. I told her I understood. She told me he pays all her bills. I told her not to expect that from me.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    I would I'm profitable in the immediate sense. If she's one I wait on her to finish with a regular I will get 3 or 4 dances at least maybe a VIP. At $25 a song(as an example) that's at least $100 maybe more after a tip and then I'm done with her.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I don't blame the dancer and she has to do what she has to do and what's best for her.

But custies hogging up the dancer for e hours plus in a club just to mostly sit w her is kinda a waste – choose a better venue to spend one-on-one time.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    for 3 hours plus
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    I just can't see waiting around for any stripper if she's already with somebody. I guess I don't get the whole ATF thing.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    My sentiments exactly. If she's only there for you why are the two of you there at all?
  • flagooner
    9 years ago
    I'll keep my out out for someone if I want dances from her, but it doesn't deter me from partaking of the other talent that is available.
  • flagooner
    9 years ago
    *** I'll keep my eye out...
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    Papi_Chulo-->" I'm not into one custy locking down a resource (dancer) for hours on end;"

I'm ALL about that, so we're not just opposites in our respective taste in women :)
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    Papa_Chulo-->"Reading some of the SW OP's further comments; she states she makes the reg wait for an hour+ and *now* I can see the reg being pissed and feeling taken for granted b/c she's *is* pretty-much taking him for granted/a-sure-thing – it looks like the dancer is trying to have her cake and eat it too by having the reg/sure-$$$ sitting there while she simultaneously tries to make $$$ from the rest of the club – if you gonna have a reg you need to treat him like a reg."

Exactly. And not just a regular, but a VERY GOOD REGULAR who shows up at the same time, etc. She says so right here:

lilylilylily-->"I have a very good reg, comes in every week at the same time"

Of course, in the end, I think if she's not willing to give a very good regular any real benefits at all, she's got exactly the right idea:

lilylilylily-->"if he got there at the start of my shift it would be different. Should I just tell him that? "

She should -- then, instead of being hurt, he could decide whether he wants to show up at the start of her shift, or find a stripper who treats her very good regulars the way he wants to be treated. Problem solved
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    ^^^Subra actually she should go fuck herself he's the customer but she has her head so far up her own ass she probably thinks her shit smells like rose water, but if he thinks so little of himself and allows her to treat him this way I guess that's a match made in heaven.
  • flagooner
    9 years ago
    The worst thing she can do is totally ignore either. She should apologize to one of them, tell him the situation and that she will make it up to him. Then go to the other and hope for the best.
    Communication is a must.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    flagooner, I can see a stripper getting a bit confused about how the handle this situation ... once. Managing regulars can be stressful. But this is happening over and over, and she's just ignoring it, which seems like a rookie mistake. On the other hand, her very good regular seems to be bending over and taking it, so whatevs.
  • flagooner
    9 years ago
    Agreed. If he's willing to take it....
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    The only time I have ever gotten really pissed in a situation like that was when I had pre-arranged a date with a dancer for a specific day & time. I arrived right on time and she was sitting with someone. She saw me come in and immediately came up to me and asked if it would be alright for her to dance for this other regular first. So I see that she double booked.....ok. No biggie as long as I don't have to wait more than a couple of songs, which is how she made it sound. Turns out she was in an extended VIP with that guy and after waiting for 30 minutes I bailed. She had the balls to text me later that night to ask why I left. I immediately deleted her text and also deleted her number. Didn't go back to that club for 8 months. When I finally returned she had moved out of town.

Never again. No more waiting around for strippers.
  • flagooner
    9 years ago
    Well done lopaw. I just hope you didn't feel like you had to avoid the club over that inconsiderate dancer.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    ^ lopaw don't play

:)
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    @flagooner - TBH I kinda did. Luckily there are plenty of other clubs nearby to spend my money in, so it wasn't a big deal. I didn't want to deal with any possible drama that may have risen from the fall out of that day, so I thought it best to cut bait and move on. Worked out splendidly :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion