tuscl

Does anybody else love a woman who swallows?

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Why is it so incredibly hot when a woman swallows my cum?

This is hot to me because the act of swallowing speaks to me. It says that I am, for whatever reason, totally accepted and desired by her. She says that I'm so important to her that she will accept my gift into her body, so valuable to her that she will allow my seed to nourish her. I am feeding her, and she consumes her food with vigor, with unbridled enthusiasm.

Maybe its because my old frigid ball and chain was so anti oral sex. But a woman can't turn me on any more than worshipping my penis and then consuming my cum. She has a choice when I orgasm. She can spit it out, implicitly rejecting what I have done. Or she can embrace my entire body, including my semen. She will allow my sperm to swim in her stomach if she truly cares for me.

Allowing me to ejaculate in her mouth, continuing to suck while I spasm, and then swallowing it all. That's the ultimate act of submission. I want her to give herself to me completely, to give me her body so I can do anything and everything. Her body should be her gift to me, and I can deposit my love in any orifice that I choose. And part of my body stays inside her as part of her body for hours after sex. I crave such complete submission to my every desire.

Is anybody else turned on by this?

14 comments

• flagooner
    9 years ago
    No, I'm not turned on by someone swallowing your cum.
  • K
    9 years ago
    I don't see it as submission but it is damn sexy for a woman to swallow.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    I second Flagooner.....
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    i FOURTH flagooner. Didn't know I wasn't the only one.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    I second everybody who seconded flagooner.
  • maho
    9 years ago
    Of all the things that make a bj great for me, what she ultimately does with what is in her mouth after the act doesn't do much for me one way or another.
  • larryfisherman
    9 years ago
    I prefer to cum in pussy.
  • bubba267
    9 years ago
    For me, my girl/s swallowing is more a combination of trust, continuity and embracing the full experience more than "submission". You've also expressed pleasure with "fucking her in the mouth" which also leans towards a domination/submission spectrum. Different strokes....pun intended.
  • gawker
    9 years ago
    My ATF gave me the greatest blow jobs ever; however she's a spitter. Like Bubba, I justified my disappointment by saying, it makes no difference. Since putting my ATF in my rear view mirror I've reminded myself that when my CF swallows it completes the act; it makes us one. When we lock eyes as she holds my emission in her mouth and she smiles; well there's nothing like it.
    Last week I was with 3 different strippers and 2 of the 3 swallowed my spunk. My CF ( an 8.5 to 9.0) is 23 and she is masterful in the lovemaking arts. I recently splattered a load on her ass which ran down her leg as she stood to get some wipes. She pointed at my load and said, " Now you've marked your territory, you dog." I love women.
  • maho
    9 years ago
    Seems there is a mental thing with swallow crowd. Real girlfriends - I supposed. Strippers / p4p - do we care THAT much? Thought stripper activity is what it is - superficial - for both us and them.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

As long as it's CIM, I could care less what she does with it after I get off.

But I seem to attract swallowers. Which is cool I guess.
  • DandyDan
    9 years ago
    I don't know why anyone would not want them to swallow. Girls who spit are nasty and wasteful. Girls who swallow will go the extra mile for you.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    It's a turn on if she swallows, but at the same time, once I cum, I care a lot less what she does with it.
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    The real dividing line is between strippers who insist on a cover and those who are willing to suck my dick bareback. I certainly prefer my BBBJ girls to be swallowers rather than spitters, but most of all I want my fellatrices not to require a condom. I've had nine BJs in strip clubs this year (well, eight ITC and one OTC): one was covered (and unsuccessful! -- the condom was too thick) and the other eight were uncovered. About half were swallowers, who are more likely to get my repeat business.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion