tuscl

TGIF

Timex345
Illinois
To escape the stupidity of having to work for a living, I just plan my next visit to a SC.
My supervisor reads a devotion from his bible study at his break. I am cruising the internet
looking at adult sites. Quite a contrast in how we live our lives.

4 comments

• RTP
    9 years ago
    My secretary used to have a bible on her desk which she read at lunch. She also wore very low cut dresses and hit on me when her husband was out of town. I guess we are all human beings and have our weaknesses.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Maybe he's studying Song of Solomon. If so, you're on an identical track.
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    I listen to co-workers talk about hunting or what gun they want. That's fine but it's boring as shit when that's all they talk about day after day. Others bitch about wives spending too much or just constantly being a bitch in general. One talks about how he'll most likely just get a divorce before too long even though they just had another kid because they just don't get along. I just keep my mouth shut and think about seeing mrs sea when I get home and what our next adventure will be. If anyone ever knew about our personal life they probably wouldn't believe me.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    There are a number of Jesus freaks who sit around me where I work. It's all I can do to keep my mouth shut. They can spout their delusional religitard nonsense all day long, but if *I* say I don't want to hear it, I'm Satan incarnate.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion