tuscl

WTF ?

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

24 comments

• mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Damn you Papi
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    That's not funny.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I'm kinda perplexed – has anyone ever seen anything like that – I think I've heard it say a clit is an undeveloped penis so perhaps she has an extraordinarily large clit or something?
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    Papi, I have seen other photos of this type, but have never encountered it in person. Not common but I'm sure. Way too large of a clit for my tastes.

And there is an early embryonic relationship between clitorises and penises.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Ya WTF? Y WUD U SHO US DAT?
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Dam you papi
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    God damn it, Papi. I sprayed my coffee all over when I saw that. YUCK !!!
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    LOL
  • Longball300
    9 years ago
    Not an appropriate tuscl photo; this will wash the taste out of your eyes:

http://bbt12.tumblr.com/post/13930111644…
  • Cashman1234
    9 years ago
    That was rough on the eyes Papi. I think some girls - who are big weight lifting types - inject their clits to make them swollen and huge. Not sure why - as it looks freaky - but that must be the result -
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    I made a big poop when I saw that
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Thank you longball!!!!!!
  • Longball300
    9 years ago
    Aye Keptin...
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    Yes longball thank you for saving my eyes
  • Longball300
    9 years ago
    I believe I could watch this one all day:

http://eroticsets2018.tumblr.com/post/13…
  • sflguy123
    9 years ago
    Anyone have contact info for "her"?
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    " I think some girls - who are big weight lifting types - inject their clits to make them swollen and huge. Not sure why - as it looks freaky - but that must be the result"

No that doesn't make any sense. What female body builders often do is use steroids that have testosterone in them and that gives them more male characteristics, one of which is an enlarged clit.
  • Cashman1234
    9 years ago
    My mistake. I should have separated my comment to address two scenarios. The use of steroids (containing testosterone) cause female body builders to have some male characteristics (such as an enlarged clit).

I've also read about folks injecting saline in their sexual organs (males injecting their testicles - and females injecting their clits) to make them look huge and swollen. Not sure why they think this is a good idea - as it looks freaky.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I wasn’t trying to yuck anyone out nor trick/deceive anyone into watching the photo – perhaps I should have written something w/ the link – I just thought it was something very odd and wondered if anyone had any knowledge on the subject.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    I think that's what is called a hermaphrodite, still its a bit of a gross out.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Apparently starting testosterone for F 2 M transformation will cause that sort of thing.

And it would be more proper to describe penises as overdeveloped clitorises, rather than clits bein underdeveloped penises. Fetuses start out female and only begin developing as male later on.
  • Bavarian
    9 years ago
    Where's LDK82?
  • whodey
    9 years ago
    Damn, that'll teach me to check TUSCL while I'm making dinner. From now on I'll read the comments before clicking on any links so I can prepare myself for what I'm going to see.
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    Yikes!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion