tuscl

OT: 2016 SI swimsuit models, who would you pick?

Thursday, February 18, 2016 5:08 AM
This is a follow up to LarryFisherman's post yesterday about the Kate Uptom/Paula Patton/Kim Kardashian thread. [view link] I stumbled across this website this morning, it's got most if not all of the pics from the 2016 SI swimsuit issue. So if you could spend a night with only one of the 2016 models who would it be? Just curious to see if everyone picks the same two or three girls or if it's a large variety and no clear cut preference I'm actually not overly impressed with this year's models, I wouldn't consider any of the a 10 overall. Some of them have a gorgeous face but not my body type and some of a great body but not a great face. I think I would go with Rpbyn Lawley but I would need to see a few more of her picks to confirm it. She just seems like the best combination to me (very attractive face, not too skinny, good sized tits and a good ass). As a side note, if you keep scrolling down this site also has some pics from the previous ears and there are also a few other pictures from i site called Swim Daily which is run by SI. One of the pics is of Kate Upton in body paint and you can see her pussy. It looks like it's just camel toe but it's body paint so you are clearly seeing the shape of her pussy. There's also a pic of a selfie of Danica Patrick that they posted and you can see her nipple. I might need to start checking out this Swim Daily site, seems like they post pics without looking at them too closely before realizing they might be more revealing than originally intended.

19 comments

• Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Bo Krsmanovic. But it was hard to choose between her and Irina Shayak. I'm also drawn to Ashley Graham. Really it's flip a coin between Bo and Irina but if forced to choose, I will vote for Bo Krsmanovic.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    They all look the same to me.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    ^That's why the choice was hard. They all kind of DO look alike.
  • bvino
    8 years ago
    I'm 58 years ole. Hell-any of em'
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    I just learned something very interesting by myself. I'm so spoiled by the visual feasts available on the internet, that I don't have the patience to walk through the SI Swimsuit pictorial. Which is pretty fucking crazy.
  • Holdem2
    8 years ago
    Rhonda Rousey even if she can't take a punch.
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    They all look nice to me, but to answer your question, Rose Betram. I like exotic looking women.
  • Rabbit21
    8 years ago
    Hannah Ferguson, Nina Agdal or Samantha Hoopes are all just incredible. Would also sell my soul for a crack at Emily Didonato.
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    I would take Caroline Wozniacki or Nina Agdal in a second. I loved watching Lindsay Vonn doing pull ups in body paint. I doubt she would bat an eye in a strip club after being with Tiger Woods -
  • Dolfan
    8 years ago
    I think I'd have to go Chanel Iman
  • clubdude
    8 years ago
    To echo bvino's answer...all of them!
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Ronda rousey or Ashley graham.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    A little underwhelming to be honest to you, nothing jumped out at me.
  • bang69
    8 years ago
    Simple all of them
  • TxVegas
    8 years ago
    Sommany good choices. But, if I had my choice, it would be Hannah Ferguson or Samantha Hoopes.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I'm just amazed I found a web site with tons of pics that didn't make my old iPad drop every few seconds like Facebook and other sites. Maybe the site is optimized to not crash older devices with limited ram. I don't have enough patience to compare all the girls either.
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    I'd take any of them if they are naked in my bed. Holdem2- until we see the rematch I don't think it's fair to say Rousey can't take a punch. In the fight game almost every champ has hit the floor at some point. Ali, Frazier, Joe Lewis, both Sugar Rays, Foreman, Tyson, Holyfield. Especially in MMA the best get knocked out at some point Rousey, Spider, Cain, Aldo, Barao, Weidman in recent memory. It happens to the best when you can use elbows, legs, feet, knees. It's a brutal sport.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    All are beautiful, but if I have to o pick one... Probably Rose
  • rl27
    8 years ago
    Hannah Ferguson.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion