tuscl

Liquid Lap Dance Pants- reviews?

sceptre314
California
Tuesday, February 16, 2016 3:02 PM
[view link] This looks very awesome, anybody have experience with these? I may have to check this out very soon.

21 comments

• shailynn
    8 years ago
    LDK82 is out resident expert on LDKing. He will chime in shortly after he gets a handjob from a tranny on his way home from work.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    I mean if you could really do it right, your pants or the girl's clothes would be your contraception and std prevention. They would allow full penetration, without even having to get undressed. [view link] SJG Manly P. Hall - The Spinal Column & Kundalini [view link]
  • sceptre314
    8 years ago
    That's version 2.0
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Well, they have "microfiber" cloth. [view link] I've seen how they make some real clingy women's clothes out of it. And you know that sometimes girl's panties are made in 3 dimensions, meaning that the cloth parts don't fit together if laid out flat. You have to sew the two sides together, and then it sort of goes into her, exaggerating the camel toe effect. So imagine if you went further, say made out of thin cloth or rubber, and it was hot pants, and it was like a female condom. [view link] So you can enter her, though insulated by this condom. And then in principle wearing the male version on top of that wouldn't make any difference. So they wouldn't be grinding pants, they'd be fucking pants. But you would still stay dry. Imagine a girl approaching you wearing such, like at a strip club. SJG Psychic Vampires (How to Recognize and Protect Yourself From an Energy Vampire) - Teal Swan [view link]
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    [view link] SJG Meditations on the Tarot, Christian Hermeticism [view link]
  • RedJohnson
    8 years ago
    Don't do it sceptre314. It was bad enough when I was getting my grind on and the phat ass bitch told me it was like rubbing against a piss blockin mattress pad on a baby bed. But then I got a rash on my shaft for a fuckin week! Maybe the rash was from the bitch that sucked my dick two nights before but I ain't takin no chances. The goopy rubber mess made my dick numb anyway.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    LMFAO. It looks like a goddamn rubber diaper. Who'd want to wear that shit is beyond me.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    SJG has had another genius inspiration here. Did you guys catch it. The condom dress. So you can fuck her without the need for her to undress. Of course I kinda enjoy it when my girls get naked, but let's not quibble about details. SJG, I think you should market this. Not only is there a condom available at all times and immediately accessible, but the condom dress would also be great for your car wash foreplay ritual. You're welcome. A couple of questions. If you want to do your rape her in her sleep thing, do you just ask her to wear the dress to bed? Or does rape require a condom? Do any issues arise when the man ejaculates and creates a sticky, wet mess on her clothing? I'm sure you've thought this through. So how do you deal with cum on the condom dress?
  • serrano
    8 years ago
    Highly highly recommend the liquid lapdance, as I had worn them every night during 5 day business trip to Sin City a few month ago. None of my business associate were the wiser, as we are wearing wool suits and I chose roomy pants with pleats, jajajajaja... It will protect you from all abrasion and scratch, as many dancer with nice ass grind aggressively on you such as at Rhino and Sapphire. Of course, it will also greatly magnify sensation of contact dance, her elbows, knees, headstands, etc. However, I use primarily for prevent injury to genital that can occur if getting lapdances from many girls, especially the high traffic weekend nights such as 10PM to 6AM shift when you are burn your cash like there is no tomorrow. btw, there is NO mess with LL if you decide for bust nut. It catch everything. You leave the VIP with a huge huge huge huge smile, but thinking you have to head back to hotel as you had made MESS, yet SURPRISE...you may sit, walk, run, even get more dances after your refractory periods. PROTIP: use high quality silicone lube such as Pjur and you will be protected for several hours. DO NOT use the water-base gel that come with kit, as it will absorp through your skin and loose effect quickly, and as some have mention it may rash on those who are sensitive. You can mix some water-base gel (Astroglide Gel as example) with the silicone lube to lighten the texture to your preference, but the silicone lube should be the foundation of the protective lubrication you use inside this strip clubbing gear. Pjur will outlast you and your wallet. You must to wash your gear thoroughly at hotel room and hang to dry. It dry very quickly, so it will be clean and ready for you in the evening for next club outting.
  • serrano
    8 years ago
  • sp
    8 years ago
    Just for kicks we tried to order these for the last 3 months and they continue to be out of stock so someone is buying them. The only thing they don't tell you is if they are one and done or reusable. LOL!
  • serrano
    8 years ago
  • serrano
    8 years ago
    they can be washed and reused many many time [view link]
  • serrano
    8 years ago
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I went through my own LDK phase, so I shouldn't judge. But this is embarrassing. Extolling the virtues of a pair of panties to facilitate cumming in your pants. Why not just start fucking them now instead. This is what strip clubbing eventually leads to. Why not expedite things and skip the Depends stage?
  • sceptre314
    8 years ago
    Very good reviews, as my last dance had extras, this may not be a good idea, but it seems very promising depending on my mood.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Probably not a condom dress. Dresses are made to be pulled up. Probably more condom hot pants. Might even be able to wear these in a non-nude strip club, but still have the female condom portion of the hot pants shoved in. Here were I live we have lots of non-nude places, and especially on the day shifts, the girls get quite creative about stretching their panties. So why not take it to its logical conclusion, where the garment goes all the way into her? SJG
  • bkkruined
    8 years ago
    I'm a little too interested in getting a lady who lets the little guy out. HJ, BJ or FS is great, but even if she just lets him out for the dance with nothing extra on the menu it's always appreciated by me. And, I'd be embarrassed to be caught with something like this on. Maybe I shouldn't be, stripper pulling my cock out to dance with anyway, so I have strange magic underwear on, who cares? but I still fear that shame and would refuse to wear them.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Agreed, I wouldn't wear any strange stuff. I don't wear any strange stuff. I don't own any strange stuff. The condom hot pants are for women. Women wear kinky stuff. But as far as basic sex acts in a strip club, yes, no grinding or dry humping. SJG
  • serrano
    8 years ago
    "the rubber pouch makes my dick flop around too much and out of position to much adjusting required" LDK, yes I having same problem too, until I use needle and thread to lasso the top centimeter of the latex and sewn it to waistband at 12 o'clock. Now everything stay perfect position and direction for grind. First night I tried with my sewing modification and Pjur inside my JAW DROP TO FLOOR it feel so fuck good.
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    At least we can discuss the topic here. On usasexguide Liquid Lap Dance is an advertiser on one of the panels and wouldn't you know it, any less then 100% satisfied consumer grading of their product seems to get the commentary 'edited' (read deleted) from the website (coincidentally enough)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion