tuscl

Territorial dancers and why its good to mix up SC's

laplap1974
Maryland
Saturday, February 13, 2016 6:41 PM
Very recently and I should have known this but dancers that you pay attention to a lot become very territorial. Now as a customer there are times you want to change up and try different dancers. Dancers or some dancers get very foul if you are dancing with another dancer or give you the evil eye. I went to SC club in the DC area Ebony Inn and there were a few dancers I didn't dance with at the club that I wanted to try. I dance with them at other clubs a ways back. Well, that didn't sit well with some vets at that particular club. Dancers are there to make dollars so they don't expect customers to trip when they are with other customers I don't see why they get territorial when customers decided to mess with other dancers. After all its just entertainment. One thing I have learned is that strippers assume that guys will just drop a dollar at the sight of them. If you don't act like you care they find it either a challenge to "get you" or they feel offended. That is why I mix up the clubs I go to and not make it too much at the same club. Mixing it up makes the experience at a SC more fresh.

13 comments

• sclvr5005
    8 years ago
    Your preaching to the choir. I think any of us that have the luxury of multiple clubs nearby live by this idea.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    It's easy for me to talk about this, because I tend not to be a variety guy, if my CF is there I'm happier staying with her my entire trip. But on days she's not there, I go with whoever I want, and that does mean sometimes waving off girls I've previously danced with. It's rare I get the evil eye or something like that, but I think partially that's because I go to lower-hustle better-run clubs, I'm guessing the girls wouldn't be so gracious at the ghetto-y dive clubs. I do realize that there's a lot of overentitled, just-plain-mean strippers who behave in super obnoxious ways. But at the expense of blaming the victim, I'm not entirely sure everything I've typed above explains the difference in our experience, since I do sometimes go to divier clubs, etc If the girls think you're weak and susceptible to pressure, they will absolutely take sadistic glee in tormenting you the way a little kid might pull the legs off a daddy longlegs one by one. Same reason some girls will humiliate a customer who merely says no to a dance (but does it in some spineless way, like "maybe later" "I'm out of $", etc.). Hell, on StripperWeb the girls swap stories of humiliating customers and high five over the inevitable happy ending -- "and then he got up and left the club in shame". So, I have no idea what % of the explanation is "they just have mean strippers in my club" and what % it's "I come off as weak so the girls pick on me". To whatever extent it's the latter, it's something you can work on, so you can enjoy yourself more and not have to hide at different clubs.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    This theory is flawed. Unless you spend so much on one stripper she expects all your money every time, it doesn't matter if you go to another dancer. I've seen dancers I have gotten dances with before while I was with another dancer and they don't give any indication that they don't like it. Of course I probably don't go any club regularly enough for any stripper to get territorial but I do remember a few dancers by name at some of my favorite spots by now whereas before I couldn't remember any stripper names worth a damn. I just don't see it.
  • clubdude
    8 years ago
    Years ago, and I mean years ago I ran into that problem. A dancer I had spent some money on expected me to just get dances from her. When I got a few from another dancer, she threw a fit. Needless to say, I never got dances from her again (even when I ran into her at a different club). We wait when they're with another customer, they can wait also!
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    I think one of the best-practice patterns is -- and you can see this in the currently-active "How do you manage multiple favorites" thread -- the guys who are NOT having problems, pretty much start off their post with "Well, the girls know that I spread the dances around" "The girls know I have 4 different faves", etc. Again, not to blame the victim since I"m not there, but it seems to me that either the guys are clear and confident enough to set expectations with the strippers "this is the way it is", or so weak that they try to hide it and end up in the shit. Any customer, no matter how experienced, will just run into a psycho dancer now and then, but if you're taking a passive-aggressive "I have to switch clubs a lot because the girls mean-mug and scare me" approach to clubbing on a regular basis, it is definitely worth taking a look to see how much of this is how you're coming off, versus whether it's all the girls' fault.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    After dancers get used to you getting dances from multiple dancers, they either don't care, get used to it, or even send and tell the other dancers when you are free. I had a dancer send another dancer to me last night because she was going to be busy on stage but she got back to me right after her set was over. I liked the choice she sent over.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    ..and now I read the post above mine, lol.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    To shark I still don't get how a twenty something girl in her birthday suit can intimidate a grown man I guess some guys are really Pathetic Losers.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    I guess what question does the OP have and what does he bed feedback on? Or is he just venting/ranting?
  • laplap1974
    8 years ago
    I was just venting since that incident a while back I went back time later and its about just going there for entertainment while the dancer knows its a business and viceversa. Its funny the next time I went back there it was like nothing happened but the dancer figured it out. If I feel like getting a dance I will and if not then I won't.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    What the OP describes is def not uncommon – especially if it’s not an upscale club w/ plenty of business in terms of plenty of spending custies – as w/ anything else; scarcity and competition often brings out the worse in people especially strippers with often hard or questionable backgrounds/upbringings. A dancer has her place – she is the entertainer – a custy has his place – he is the one paying so should be the one choosing – let a dancer call the shots when the custy is the one paying is often a recipe for disaster or at least sub-par SCing. See this thread which also talks about the issue: [view link]
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    And yeah – for many dancers, manipulating custies whether aggressively or subtlety, is their M.O. – one needs to take strippers’ behavior w/ a grain of salt – one day they’ll pout or give you the 3rd-degree for not choosing them and on a subsequent visit they’ll treat you like the king of France if you are spending on them. IME – no matter how much they pout or try to manipulate you – they are often very happy to take your $$$ on a subsequent visit.
  • bvino
    8 years ago
    When I do this the unfavored girl( spell check wants this to read "unflavored")) usually just pouts. They are cute when they pout. Doesn't bother me-it is all quid pro quo.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion