tuscl

What You Missed Because You Did Not Attend the Miami Meetup Tonight

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Stories to Follow.

1. Hannah Banana

2. The Greatest Act of Kindness I Have Ever Witnessed from a TUSCL Member

3. My First Visit to a Black Dive

4. The Scariest Car Ride of My Life. Followed by the Second Scariest Car Ride of My Life.

5. A Complete and Accurate Psychoanalytical Analysis Of Rech in Two Words

6. What Actors Do 25 and Clubber and 25 Remind Me of

Overall Conclusion: TUSCL has a lot of nice buys participating on the board. Everyone is weird, but in their own unique ways.

34 comments

• JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Nice guys.

And I forgot one more.

7. The Furthest That Any TUSCL Member Has Ever Driven to Attend a Meet Up
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    I wanna hear more about number 4
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    Had to involve Papi. Miami drivers are crazy!!!
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Looking forward to the stories
  • ButterMan
    9 years ago
    Ok tell me about #2 and #4.
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    Who got thrown out of the club?
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    What I did not miss because I did not attend the Miami meet:

1. Sex with a blonde in the club
    2. Sex with another blonde in my home after leaving the club
    3. Balmy Detroit temperature of 16 degrees
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    What I did not miss because I did not attend the Miami meet:

1. 3 hours of white knuckle driving in the middle of a snowstorm in what usually takes 75 minutes.

2. A delicious butterfinger flavored hot chocolate at an interstate rest stop vending machine.
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    jackslash, how was the blonde at home?
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    What I did not miss:

1) Spending 3 hours shoveling snow in near 0 degree temps last night.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    Both blondes were good. The temperature is now 3 degrees.
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    Yep, I'm watching the weather gal now shivering out side. Better her than me !!
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    Hmmmm, 1 degree F out there. South Beach sounds really good now.
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    It's gonna be 85 degrees in Phoenix today and I'm gonna to enjoy being out outside for a good portion of it today. Oh happy day.
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    And I look forward to more stories.
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    Enjoy, rh48hr, it must be nice and cool there. Not the 110 plus F summer heat.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    Sorry guys, I had to leave early. I left about 10pm but before I left I met three more great guys and one great guy whom I have known for quite a while now. Just a note to all of the other TUSCLers out there in order of appearance John Smith is a good guy Clubber is another good one and Rech is as advertised a real nice guy and Papi is just as good in person as he is on line. I wasn't surprised at all but, pleasantly had confirmed what I have always known, there are some real good guys here on TUSCL hope we can do this again sometime when I don't have to leave early, at least you guys know I was with you in spirit even if I couldn't be there in person for the second half of the night, all in it was a memorable evening.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago

You missed my Asian friend!
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    I didn't don't you remember she came over to the table and spoke with me for a moment, before she sat down with you for about 10 minutes then you and her went off to have some fun
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Write an article!!
  • Clubber
    9 years ago

Oh yeah, that's correct. Had to shove you out of the way to get to her! Got her number and what she is open to OTC. Just a distance problem.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    haha she is a cutie.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    BTWJohn what actor do I remind you of ?
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Had a good time hanging w/ the fellas at the meet – as I mentioned in another thread the meet was at 6 pm and the other 4 TUSCLers got there b/w 6 and 7 pm – I was not sure who was gonna show and decided I would get there later since Tootsies is not my scene and I did not want to be there for 4-hours+ (plus I had already met JS69; clubber; and twentyfive; on prior SC visits) - I texted with “twentyfive” and “clubber” and they told me 4 TUSCLers were there so since they had shown up I decided to get there b/f my scheduled time of 10 pm and got there around 8:45 pm.

As I parked my car I had my radio on “seek” and it landed on a local hip-hop station and I kid you not – the song “Back to Back” by Drake was playing just 2 seconds b/f the lyric “Second floor Tootsies, gettin’ should rubs” – I had to LOL since we *were* sitting on the Tootsies 2nd-floor VIP.

I ended-up hooking-up w/ the TUSCL gang at a good-table on the Tootsies 2nd-floor VIP – upon arriving “twentyfive” recognized me (we had met once b/f) and waived me over – clubber, twentyfive, and JS69 were at the table and Rech I think was getting some dances in the out-of-sight LD-area – I originally did not recognize JS69 b/c he was slouched down in the table-side sofa with a topless blond draped over him FCG (I kinda only saw the top of his head and why I did not recognize him at first, LOL).

I’ve had the pleasure of meeting 15+ TUSCLers in my 4-year professional TUSCL career :) and I’m always glad I’ve met with them.

Clubber looks like a hitman for the Hells Angels but one does not have to talk to him long to realize he is a very nice guy and very sharp/intelligent person.

Twentyfive is like a big teddy-bear – super-friendly and loves to rap – he is a native New Yorker and thus has a very outgoing personality and after talking w/ him 5-minutes it’s as if you’ve been life-long friends (he’s a very down to earth guy).

JS69 is your typical 50 y/o teenager LOL – dude is living it up like he was a 21 y/o trust-fund baby – he def seems to be making the most of his post-marriage freedom and good for him – he seems to have the means to enjoy himself to his delight and the strip-club seems to be his playground – not soon after I arrived and he had the topless blond draped over him they then went for some dances in the LD-area and then they made a beeline for the VIP – JS seemed in a very good mood and very energetic post his VIP – I wonder what she did to him – maybe she told him some really good jokes that put JS in such a good mood :).

Tootsies – like many of the SoFlo clubs; is becoming very Cuban-dancer heavy these days – but Tootsies has a national rep and is not locally owned (owned by Ricks Corp which owns dozens of SCs nationwide) so this kinda attracts non-Latin white/Anglo dancers often from out of state – thus Tootsies is one of the few Miami clubs with a decent # of non-Cuban dancers – fair # of white/Anglo girls; maybe some black but usually 2 or 3 and often zero; some Euro chicks I’ve met; and perhaps an Asian every now and then.

Tootsies is open from 12 pm to 6 a.m. so there are 3 dancer shifts (day, mid, night) – day and mid shifts I believe have a bit better dancer variety (dayshift is ~12 to 7/8 pm; mid-shift is ~ 3/4 to 11/12 pm – and nightshift is ~10/11 pm till 6 a.m.) – nightshift is usually when the Cubanas are out inforce.

Anyway – just mentioning this b/c clubber got lucky he met up with a partial Asian chick since this is a bit rare in Cubana-heavy Miami SCs (she said she was Peruvian but of Japanese decent and one could def see her Asian-ness) – clubber’s Asian was very cool – she seemed like a very nice chick w/ great people skills – she made sure to kiss all of us on the cheek when she said goodbye to clubber b/c he had to leave (but old clubber did get in some LDs with his Asian).

The TUSCL gang was there from about 6 to 10 pm so they caught the tail-end of the dayshift and kinda in the middle of mid-shift so this may have aided clubber land his Asian and JS69 land his “very friendly” white/Anglo blond that seems to have delivered in VIP in spades – JS69’s blond said she was from Austin, TX.

So JS69 got his Tootsies freak-on; clubber got dances from his Asian; Rech also got some dances but I didn’t see who – me and twentyfive were the squares that could not land a chick even in a strip-club LOL.

For me – my finances are in the red – I had SC-binged two weekends prior and did 6 SC visits b/w that Fr and Su and by that Su eve my bank-account had a grand total of 11 cents in it – plus as great as Tootsies is it’s not my scene – I can get $5 dances w/ better mileage at the black-dives and I prefer the chocolate anyway – thus these days I’m reluctant to pay $25/dance (non-black Miami SC price) and actually get less mileage.

Twentyfive is a very social guy like many a New Yorker and seemed to prefer to socialize rather than talk w/ the bimbos LOL – and I kinda prefer that too – if I wanna get my SC freak-on; I prefer to go by myself so I can “concentrate on the task at hand” – but I go w/ someone else for me it’s more about socializing – but it’s understandable that a TUSCLer coming from out of town is not going to make the trip just to “socialize” and wants to enjoy the club and its dancers – or local guys that don’t get to SC too often also want to take advantage of the opportunity – as for me; no S.O. and no kids means I can SC whenever thus when I go w/ someone else I don’t tend to pay as much attention to the dancers and rather shoot the bull.

But – I def enjoyed my time w/ my fellow PLs and wish I would have shown up earlier than I did.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Damn – forgot to describe Rech – dude is so low-key you almost don’t notice him, LOL.

Rech def seems a bit of a “man of mystery” – low-key, easy-going; does not seem to reveal much about himself – he seems super chill and seems to prefer to let the others do the talking – he would def fit-in as a Key West bohemian.

I thought he was a super chill guy and I def enjoyed his company although I don’t think I could hang in there w/ him the way he seems to like to party.
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    sounds like you guys had a good time--thanks for the details chulo
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    Papi,

I thought Rech was nothing like I imagined he would be. When I found out who he was, I was shocked. Troll, no way. Ass buster, WAY! In a good way. :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Yeah - JS gives Rech too hard a time - he's very low-key.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    I thought Rech was super cool he looks like Jeff Bridges in the movie where he plays the Dude think it's The Big Lebowski.
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    Tootsies is where I first met Clubber. It was memorable. When an Asian babe would walk by his ears perked up :)
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    Vin I thought Clubber was a good guy definitely the kind of guy you can depend on no matter the situation
  • Clubber
    9 years ago

It gets difficult integrating my different personas. :)
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    vm,

I don't know if you remember or not, but we were leaving Tootsie's and I saw an Asian dancer. I think we were heading to the Booby Trap. I said give me a few minutes and I'll meet you there. She was gone when I went back inside. :(..

OR, I could be completely loony and it was with someone else in another galaxy far far away.
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    are these all names of threads or articles?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion