tuscl

the "Buy me a drink" dancers

laplap1974
Maryland
Friday, February 12, 2016 8:54 PM
Nothing ruins a good time to a club then the "buy me a drink" dancers. YOu know why guys are generally there. If they wanted to buy drinks they would go to a regular club spot and not a strip joint. In the past I had a few dancers ask and also a bartender. They never tell you the cost until after the drink which ends up to be like $15-$20 because its a speciality drink. It happen twice at one club many years ago and another a bartender who use to dance was the same. I learned when a dancer starts saying she's thirsty or "my throat is dry" tell he you have Halls medicine. She may get mad and walk away but at least she won't be asking stupid questions or making stupid statements lol.

24 comments

• JamesSD
    8 years ago
    I'm not sure I would even go to a club with a drink hustle. I'd probably become furniture at most.
  • IHearVoices
    8 years ago
    All of this. I hate that drink hustle. I noticed it the last couple of times I went to Follies and the last time I went to Brass. My go-to move is to say something like "no, but I might buy enough dances to cover the cost" if I plan on getting more dances from her anyway. Of course, this assumes a couple of things. If she says no, then I move on to the next one.
  • Joe from NJ
    8 years ago
    I had a firm rule for years, never to buy a dancer a drink. I had one, who I was enjoying dancing, who admitted that if she did not sell a bunch of drinks that she would be fined. I asked how much, and she said $20. So since I wanted her to stay with me and dance more, I gave her $20, and did not buy a drink.
  • Joe from NJ
    8 years ago
    Well in my last comment the never is variable. I have been known to volunteer to buy a drink for a dancer, with whom I am sitting, and getting a lot of squeezing time, to keep here there. It is cheaper than a dance. And this is only in a club that I know, does not mark up drinks for the girls.
  • whodey
    8 years ago
    "I learned when a dancer starts saying she's thirsty or "my throat is dry" tell he you have Halls medicine." You can always tell them that semen is a natural throat lubricant and offer to help her cure her dry throat with a nice bbbjcim. It would probably cause most dancers to leave but the fun ones will stck around.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    I just say no, and turn away. I don't care how fucking fine they are. Fuck em !
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    I've never been to a club with a "drink hustle" nor have I been to a club where the dancers had drink prices that were more than the customer drink prices. I would probably avoid a club like that as I'm sure most dancers would (since they make what, at most $3 off of each drink). With that said, at a normal club, I have no problem buying the dancer a drink (or three) as I'm usually the one doing the offering, and most of the time they decline anyway (they want the $$ going to them not to drink sales and not to the house).
  • JohnBuford
    8 years ago
    If they ask,the answer is no. If we have been chatting for a few minutes and I like their company, I'll offer.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    I would but more dancer drinks if so many clubs didn't up charge for dancer drinks.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    ^buy.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    -->"Nothing ruins a good time to a club then the "buy me a drink" dancers. YOu know why guys are generally there. If they wanted to buy drinks they would go to a regular club spot and not a strip joint." Weird, my buddies and I all enjoy going to strip clubs that serve alcohol for the sole reason that you can drink with the girls. That's exactly one of the reasons I'm there. But, the girls never have time to ask me to buy them a drink, because I'm probably already sliding a shot of tequila towards them. Aside from the face that I just like drinking with strippers, I do find that buzzed dancers make poorer choices, which is good; just don't get them too drunk, a lot of strippers are mean drunks. Drinks are also by far the best deal in the club. In a low-touch alcohol club, I can often touch her at my table as much or more than I can touch her in bouncer-patrolled lapdance areas. Literally, a $5 well shot will easily buy me 20-30 minutes of her time at my table, doing what I love: talking, flirting, a little groping. Fuck yes, bring on the shots. -->" They never tell you the cost until after the drink which ends up to be like $15-$20 " I have a brilliant way around this: I ASK how much the drinks cost, and will decline on the spot anything that's more expensive than I want to spend :) I actually do more than that and take complete control of the transaction. If I decide we'll be drinking shots, that's the only thing I offer the stripper, and I place the order for both of us. Just a tiny bit of balls in the strip club goes a long way. If you let them treat you like a bitch, you'll certainly be paying $20/drink, though. I'm not being totally fair, though ... It has been many years since I've been to a club with a drink hustle. In the clubs around here, for example, there's no drink quota in the alcohol clubs; if the strippers want a drink, it's because they want to get buzzed for their shift. So our interests are perfectly aligned.
  • sclvr5005
    8 years ago
    Try visiting most of the COI clubs. They are non alcohol nude clubs and its not the dancers normally pushing to buy them a drink- its the waitresses. It's relentless and annoying as fuck. You can tell that the dancers don't even like it, and they are told to not say anything and always accept a custie buying a drink in order to meet a quota. It's a huge turn off.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    To Joe from NJ sounds like you got hustled by the they are going to fine me if I don't hustle drinks, hustle. That funny.
  • s88
    8 years ago
    @Subraman I do that, ask very clearly how much a dancer drink is at the SC. Once upon a time in a drink hustle SC, I asked the dancer how much is it when she made request, she then realized I can't be hustled, said just to give her the cash I'd give the waitress for the dancer drink and she would sit with me and BS. Got 20 minutes with her and her implants 1 foot away for $16. Much cheaper than $10 of $1s for 2 songs on the stage from 6 feet away. At other SCs, they get their dancer drink and run off the backroom with an excuse like bathroom or fake a text message that their BF is here to pick me up from work (nope, she was there for 5 more hours till closing along with me). I'll buy a drink at the 10 minute mark to keep the dancer around on my own initiative. Aslong as the "drink" is much less $ per minute than pole dancing or LDs, I think it pays off. In some SCs, dancers by default are in the dressing room unless on the stage or propositioning customers for LDs, so 50% or 75% of the dancers are in the dressing room at any time. This means you can't eyeball them in their corner of strippers on their phones. In that case, I think $20 for 30 minutes of staring at their tits and stomach and face 1 foot away is a great value.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    s88-->" I do that, ask very clearly how much a dancer drink is at the SC. Once upon a time in a drink hustle SC, I asked the dancer how much is it when she made request, she then realized I can't be hustled," s88: I think just the fact that you asked probably puts you ahead of the game. My guess is that most guys do flip-flops to try to not appear cheap to the girls, in front of the waitress. Probably works on a huge % of guys, they just go along so they won't look cheap, and they apply "real date" ethics (of COURSE you'll buy your date a drink) to the a strip club where such values don't have a place. -->" In that case, I think $20 for 30 minutes of staring at their tits and stomach and face 1 foot away is a great value." Agree completely. And think how much better I feel, after buying them a $7 well shot :) Plus, during that 30 minutes, there will be touching and lap sitting and all the rest. Really great value. I do realize, of course, that no one likes to feel like they're being a sucker, and the drink-hustle places make their customers feel like exactly that. Still, even there, drinks might be a better deal than you'd expect
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    I don't like the 'buy me a drink' approach. It is an immediate turn off for me. I fell for it once - and it turned out to be close to a $20 drink. If I get asked now - I'll offer her a beer similar to what I'm drinking - since I already know the price. I will follow what's been said here - as $20 cash seems better for both you and the dancer. The drink hustle is not a way to get on my good side.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    1) I'm not a drinker myself so not too apt about spending my $$$ on drinks. 2) I have a "decent" amount of $$$ to spend on SCing but it's not as if $$$ is not an issue for me - i.e. I rather spend my limited funds on me having fun vs subsidizing entitled dancers' drinking habit Having said this - if I want a dancer to spend time w/ me then I don't mind her asking for a drink unless it’s jacked-up in price beyond a custy's drink price and may not even have any alcohol in it – i.e. if she’s spending time w/ me and not making $$$ w/ someone else the least I could do is buy her a drink for her time – but I won’t buy her a drink if she’s sits w/ me out of her own volition and I’m not necessarily interested in her company. I may also buy a dancer a drink if I feel she’s put in some serious work with multiple dances – in the $5/dance black clubs I visit I can have a dancer dancing for me 15 to 30 minutes straight of serious grinding and I don’t mind buying her a drink for showing me good time (plus a tip). What I don’t like is a dancer that just wants to take a custy for a sucker and ask for a drink 30 seconds after sitting w/ you – it’s tacky and shows how little regard she has towards custies and is stupidly biting the hand that feeds her. And it does not have to be a club with a drink hustle for one to be “hustled” for drinks – it’s often entitled dancers that think they are doing you a favor by even talking to you and asking you for a drink – some of these dancers see custies as nothing more than ATMs for them to take $$$ out of – I’m not saying dancers should not try to make as much $$$ as they can; but as in business one should conduct business fairly – i.e. offer the custy good-value/entertainment and earn his $$$ - don’t just try to jack the custy up.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    If I'm taking her to VIP or just enjoying her company & dances, I'll buy her a drink when they are the same price as customer drinks. I really haven't been to one of those joints with special dancer priced drinks. My standard reply to the others is "I don't drink. So therefore I don't buy drinks". Most accept that pretty well.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Yeah – I also just say “I don’t buy drinks” when I’m not interested in buying her a drink.
  • rickdugan
    8 years ago
    Unless it is a non-alcoholic club or one with a special dancer drink price (like on the block in Baltimore or in downtown Boston), I have no problem with it. In fact, I agree with Subraman that it can be a very cost effective way of getting to know a girl. The first drink is the initial test. If she orders some crap mini champagne or some other specialty drink in the $20+ area and doesn't ask me first if it is ok, then I'll enjoy her company for a time and then send her away. If she is just looking to drink on someone else's tab and orders fairly normal drinks, which is surprisingly often the case with girls who ask me for a drink, then cool beans as now I've got her for a period of time for the cost of a few drinks. Shit, drinking with dancers, along with a little discrete tipping, is how I line up a majority of my OTC action. I find it a small price to pay vs. having to do strings of LDs to get to the same conversation, but to each his own.
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    I haven't run into to much hustle for drinks. There was one hot dancer who was a lot more liberal and let my hands go wherever after 1-2 drinks so I generally offered to but her a drink. And the drinks were not expensive so I didn't have a problem with it.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Sometimes they say, "buy me a drink", just because they want a drink. But other times it is because they want to make you feel a greater obligation, because the drink is a kind of down payment. So they want you to follow up by spending more time and probably more money with them. No big deal in my opinion. SJG Golden Dawn Documentary - Aleister Crowley and the Golden Dawn [view link] Inside The Secret Teachings Of ALL Ages (MANLY P HALL) HD [view link] Stan Tenen - Decoding the Hebrew Text of Genesis [view link] Giant Outdoor Chess Set [view link] Did you know that the address number of the Masonic Temple is Salt Lake City is 666? [view link] Albert Pike [view link] they don't mention that he is cofounder of the KKK [view link] [view link] [view link] most people consider this guy to be a fascist [view link] Julius Evola as something similar to Albert Pike [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link]
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    I'd rather pay them to drink and chat too versus a lot of lapdances as LDs can add up fast. They are often more fun and appreciative when they are sufficiently buzzed
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Front Room! Always the best way to get friendly with a dancer! SJG Manly Palmer Hall [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion