tuscl

$260,000

larryfisherman
California
In honor of BigLoser....

He mentioned that he spent $260,000 on one stripper over a few years.

Let's say someone offered you $260,000, in return you can't ever set foot in a strip club again.

Would you take the deal?

I for sure would, no brainer for me. I don't need the strip clubs, I can do bars and lounges. $260,000 would pay off all my debts, and I can get a Ferrari and make a down payment on a nice house.

21 comments

• JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Hell yeah I'd take it.

I know some cute civvy girls who could be turned to sugar babies for enough cash.
  • Dominic77
    9 years ago
    I would. They are other options for sex workers besides strip clubs. Sold!
  • Dolfan
    9 years ago
    Its gonna cost you more than 260k to get me to stop doing something I like & never do it again, strip clubs or otherwise.
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    I'd take it in a heartbeat. Their's always other ways to get independant lap dances and OTC. Strip club is just the best known method on this forum
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    Dominic77 +1
  • larryfisherman
    9 years ago
    Honestly I would take the deal if it was 100k. Instead of going to the strip club, you can bring the strip club to you. Floyd Mayweather has done that a few times.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Nope.
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    I doubt it.
    Once it's in the blood, its hard to shake, even for a quarter million dollars.
  • Cashman1234
    9 years ago
    I'd take it. Not sure if I'd violate the terms of the agreement - but I'd use the money to add a basement bar to my home - with poles and a few big screens - and I'd bring some women with questionable morality over to dance for me and my buddies.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    I would take it
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

I'd pay it. If I had it.

I could keep some of the other PL's out of the club. Less competition and more girls for me. :)
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    WTF, this guy spent $260 K on a stripper. LMAO, hey dude, I have several bridges you would like to buy.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Nope – what good is $$$ if I can’t enjoy the things I enjoy doing.
  • WetWilly
    9 years ago
    I'd take it, as it is unenforceable. Clubs in Southeast Asia, Eastern Europe, and other countries are more brothels than strip clubs. Who's gonna know?
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Nah prolly not. $500,000? Maybe.
  • IHearVoices
    9 years ago
    I don't know. That's not that much in South Florida.

I'd be much more likely to say yes if I were in a relationship, but single me in SoFla...I'm leaning toward no.
  • jester214
    9 years ago
    It'd be tempting as hell but I think no.

It wouldn't drastically change my life and I don't really need it. Plus if you spread it out over 30
  • jester214
    9 years ago
    year, which I assume I'll live, it's really not that much.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Throw in a lifetime supply of extra krispay KFC and it's a deal. Don't need no strip clubs
  • larryfisherman
    9 years ago
    @warhawks- I'm not understanding? You don't have to pay anything, you're getting the money.
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    I don't know if I would or not. Could I stop going to strip clubs? Yes. Do I want to? Not really at this point. I would have to give it some thought.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion