tuscl

How about pre-gaming before hitting the club

Estafador
BIG APPLE
Have you ever done it? Do you do it? Would you ever do it? I did once and boy....did it save me some dollars. Only had to pay for entrance drink and I was ready to grab the first hottie that walked up to me. THough nowadays, I simply go outside and vape weed outside the club once I'm clocked in, so I can get the party started.

31 comments

• JamesSD
    9 years ago
    My favorite club has a juice bar only with a bar two doors down in the same strip mall. I've brought a flask in before, and I've also had a shot or two in my car.

I normally day club so this is more for my occasional night clubbing.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    By "pre-game" do you mean drinking, or jacking off/fucking?

In either case, I don't.
  • Dolfan
    9 years ago
    Pre-game intentionally, as in specifically having a few drinks before I leave? No. Have I stopped at a strip club after a party, a night at a bar, or even another strip club? Yes. I'm not usually trying to get or be drunk at a sc though, its more of a side effect.
  • Dominic77
    9 years ago
    Not since I was under 21.
  • maho
    9 years ago
    My only pregame ritual it to make sure I have pooped and am fully clear. The absolutely last thing I want to have happen to me in a club is to be handing out having a good time, then have to go #2.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    I don't pregame alcohol clubs -- for me, the whole point of being in an alcohol club is getting wasted with the dancers. Otherwise, I might as well be at a non-alcohol club.

In non-alcohol clubs, rather than pre-gaming, I buy one of their bottles of water from the vending machine or from the bar, then head to the bathroom and refill it with vodka, and drink that with my dancer of choice. There's a no-alcohol club here where the girls get a 30-45 minute break per shift; at that club, I'll also meet the girls at a bar during their break, and drink with them there, too.

The main point being, I dig drinking with the girls :)
  • maho
    9 years ago
    From reading reviews and from the clubs I have visited, drinks are strongly encouraged (required?) by a lot of clubs. Have no problem with this, and don't want to mess with any negative vibes from a club because I am not drinking, so think pregame drinking would defeat the purpose. Plus drinking at the club helps create a more social feel for me.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    I don't drink or use drugs. I thought by 'pre-gaming' you had meant gambling. I don't do that either.

And I'm still honored that Shailynn has called me a 'buzz kill'.

I do respect Subraman for being straight about what he wants, drinking with the girls. If one is going to drink, then I think that the better way than alone and then approaching girls.

SJG

about Human Trafficking
    https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=4…

Coffee Girl Gallery
    http://www.vietnamesecoffeeshops.com/gal…

Miles Davis
    Nature Boy, playlist
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDS_nqHa…
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    If by pre-gaming you're talking about booze, they yes. Especially when I'm clubbing in a place like NYC, with $20+ single shot drinks in some clubs.
  • Phoenix133
    9 years ago
    lots of people pre-game then continue to drink at the club they usually drink till they are druk or have a nice buzz before hand so that way they buy less alcohol and can spend more money on strippers
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    I don't buy any alcohol.

And I tend to go more for the girls who are easier to talk with because they aren't adapted to regular drinking.

And also, for the above reason, I like it that in California the nude clubs don't have alcohol, better girls. But it does make for higher cover charges and probably for less clubs.

SJG
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    I just know that Cam doesn't handle post-gaming well.
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    yes all, I mean drink liquor before going to the strip club.

@rickdugun glad you still think with your brain even if it's for the drinks. A shot for $20 is not worth it when I can get the same bottle of liquor for that price elsewhere.

The only reason I drank at the club for me was because I initially wanted to be a little looser since I felt so uptight in the club. But now I just don't like drinking and weed does not leave me with a hangover in the morning.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    When I was younger, yes. Nowadays - no.

I seldom drink a lot when clubbing anymore. Most of my clubbing is solo, and I'd say I get "toasted" twice a year when I am using a cab or walking to a club from my hotel.

When I am out with friends and we are clubbing I am a lot more likely to get trashed. I have a friend who is usually with me and he does not drink, so he's a great person to have around when I want to have a few.
  • s88
    9 years ago
    I dont drink at SCs, I pick dancers I regret, run out of $ from watered down alcohol, and dont count correctly or remember how much I have left. I do keep a bottle of something hard, port wine, or Hypnotiq in my hotel room. Atleast once an OTC stripper nearly walked because she said she needs to be wasted before I can fuck her and after much protest from her I pulled out my bottle (wanted to drink it AFTER she left), so always be prepared with lube, rubbers, and alcohol in your hotel room, and hide all your valuables into your suitcases or the expensive stuff in more interesting places (think under wooden furniture or ceiling HVAC/utilities/panel) in your room.
  • s88
    9 years ago
    The best SCs are the no alcohol ones. Under 21 dancers too. If you "buy shots", the waitress brings you a shot glass of well vodka, and gives your stripper a shot glass of tap water, you pay $18 for both. That is 1 or 2 lapdances or 1/4 of the way for private room.

When I drink alone http://www.kmart.com/smart-sense-strawbe… or http://www.kmart.com/smart-sense-mango-l… with 1 or 2 inches of Everclear is heaven. Diet Snapple with everclear is also good.

With an ex-civvie, we drank together in the motel room until both of us were totally buzzed, then we fucked until we both collapsed, and then I'/she wake up with the motel room phone rings that our 3 hours are up and either I pay for the next hour or need to return the key. I trusted her to not bring a pimp or "driver" and fuck me over since I knew her family, her house, her friends, etc. With strippers, alcohol=danger, her BF/driver/pimp will come and rob you, or you the customer can get roofied.
  • NinaBambina
    9 years ago
    I will sometimes have a glass of wine before going into work. I've even bought a single shot from a liquor here and there. In the brief period of me doing bachelor parties, we definitely pre-gamed. Even our driver would have one lol.

And yes motorhead, it didn't seem like Can post-games well --- but at least he didn't act as poorly as Peyton did when he lost to the Saints like 6 years ago.
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    @s88 not sure if your trolling me or if your serious. You were able to get Voldka in a non-alcohol club? How does that work. And usually when people saying drinking alone, they usually refer to alcohol not juice.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    s88-->"The best SCs are the no alcohol ones. Under 21 dancers too. If you "buy shots", the waitress brings you a shot glass of well vodka, and gives your stripper a shot glass of tap water, you pay $18 for both. That is 1 or 2 lapdances or 1/4 of the way for private room."

It's funny, you and I have opposite experiences. I don't doubt you at all, just that my experiences are different. For me, the best SCs are easily the alcohol SCs. Under 21 dancers, just like at the non-alcohol clubs -- they just can't drink or serve alcohol (whether they sneak shots is another story :). Better looking girls on average, by far, and they're the only game in town for girls who won't do extras. 95% of the time I walk to the bar to get my shots, so I buy and get well shots of alcohol, not water or anything else. On the slow shifts I favor, well alcohol is <$5/shot (the same shot is $15/shot a few hours later!).
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    ... to add on, the one great thing about the non-alcohol clubs is, if I bring in that water bottle that's actually filled with vodka, I'm the most popular customer in the place. There was one place where my ATF and 2 or 3 of her stripper friends would rotate through the seat next to me, drinking my vodka, groping and flirting along the way. Always a fun time.
  • s88
    9 years ago
    @Estafador I was talking about no-alcohol SCs, then I was talking about alcohol SCs. With BYOB you bring whatever you want (everclear for me), and spike the unlimited non-alcohol drinks the BYOB bar gives you that are part of the cover. In a no BYOB, no alcohol club, I could sneak it in, another dancer told me the dry SC isn't 100% dry but I didn't ask further because I am not going to buy.

@Subraman IME strippers at alcohol SCs refuse to drink alcohol infront of me, they'd rather get up and walk away than drink alcohol or change my order when waitress comes by. Maybe I pick the wrong strippers (9s and 10s). Your suggestion of water bottle with vodka at a BYOB is smart. I think I am going to try your idea bringing hard liquor labeled or unlabeled. Everyone at the BYOB SC brings a 6 pack or 24 pack of beer, never liquor. Beer makes me sick, I only drink harder stuff.
  • s88
    9 years ago
    @Estafador When a SC gets most of their customers with promoters with limos and party vans, the promoters have an opportunity to be crooked and the SC looks the other way. The promoter is renting their corner of the SC and promoter themselves isn't searched. With a crooked waitress a crooked promoter can deliver spiked drinks ITC in a no BYOB and no alcohol club. When everyone is caught by LEO, the SC terminates that promoter and crooked waitresses and reopens real fast.
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    @s88 then you sir have a way with words. I wish I could find a BYOB then I'd bring in the liquor all day for the ladies to drink. Probably bring in ciroc just because that's what's cool in the clubs.
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    @s88 crooked PROMOTERS? Crooked waitresses? Wow, and here I thought I knew strip clubs. Guess I got a way to go. WHat, does the promotor's pass give the bouncer the ok to let a man in with liquor?
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    ** Esta posted: @rickdugun glad you still think with your brain even if it's for the drinks. A shot for $20 is not worth it when I can get the same bottle of liquor for that price elsewhere. **

Not sure what you were trying to imply with that comment, but if you were trying to say that I don't always think with my brain then I wholeheartedly agree. But the sad reality is that the same can be said for most everyone here. We would not be SC hounds and/or p4p mongers if we all thought clearly with the big head. We blow tons of money chasing the pussies of girls who are often young and silly.

Whether it is me chasing after more resistant girls and dropping wads on them and others, you getting nabbed while trying to pick up a hooker on foot while strolling a known pro drag, guys like gawker and JS losing their minds and dropping tons on girls who will never, ever, reciprocate their feelings, the guys that fuck high volume chicks bb, or almost any other guy on here with a colorful story, we all do things that are inherently dumb. Some guys on here are simply less able to understand and cope with that than others, which is how we get a contingent on dudes trying to play the role of noble pervert despite their own shortcomings.

But back to the topic of alcohol, I started warming up pre-club in NYC after too many nights in NYC clubs where i walked out $500+ short with very low ROI. And that is not limited to Manhattan. While the drinks are a bit cheaper in the Queens clubs, they are still expensive by national standards and the constant tip walk parades for any guy sitting at the bar more than makes up for the slight discount in price vs. Manhattan clubs. Now I don't mind paying the freight for a good time, but $500+ for nothing other than a buzz and some fleeting contact with a few dancers is just ridiculous as a matter of principle.
  • s88
    9 years ago
    @Estafador No, it doesn't work that way. The promoter can't get a customer around security. In the no alcohol no BYOB SC I am thinking of which will remain nameless, the promoter can bring in anything he wants in his pockets, he is treated like staff by the staff. On the otherhand all the promoter's customers stand in line, get the normal metal detector+maybe empty your pockets into the tray+patdown routine. Any women the promoter brings with the group get their handbags searched with a stick and flash light. The promoter showed me his mini vodka bottles but he doesn't let his guests touch them. I presume he gives them to the "bartender" to make drinks at the back of house "VIP bar" which is sort of employees only but not officially employees only. I learned of the VIP bar, because one night nobody's POS had $1s, I kept being rejected by different POS stations, I went to a bouncer and he told me to goto the VIP bar for $1s as a last resort. I was the only customer inside it and it has no seats and no room to hang out. It was basically a space that waitresses get their no-alcohol drinks and hookah from but it isn't visible from the main floor because of the doors. There is an large opportunity in this setup to make magical hookah and magical no-alcohol drinks. I presume the promoter doesn't let anyone drink from the minibottles directly because if the minibottles are found empty on the floor or in the mens bathroom, someone will be fired. Google says the SC got raided a month after my visit and the SC's twitter has a "closed" tweet and next a "we are open" tweet followed by regular promo tweets so they are still open.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    S88-->" IME strippers at alcohol SCs refuse to drink alcohol infront of me, they'd rather get up and walk away than drink alcohol or change my order when waitress comes by. Maybe I pick the wrong strippers (9s and 10s). "

You're definitely picking the wrong strippers, but 9s and 10s has nothing to do with it ... Totally opposite of what happens here at the alcohol clubs. Here, a $5 drink for a stripper is the best investment in the club ... if it's not busy, she'll hang out with you for the longest time. If anything, my favorite girls are always pushing for more shots -- and there is NO drink quota or dancer kickback on drinks, they just like drinking. The only difference between a 9.5 stripper and a 7 strippers, is that once in a while, the 9.5s demand $15 top shelf shots instead of $5 well shots, at which point, I give them their walking papers.

-->" I think I am going to try your idea bringing hard liquor labeled or unlabeled. Everyone at the BYOB SC brings a 6 pack or 24 pack of beer, never liquor. Beer makes me sick, I only drink harder stuff."

Wish we had BYOB clubs here! But my approach works wonderfully in our non-alcohol clubs, as long as I keep things on the down-low
  • larryfisherman
    9 years ago
    Sometimes
  • Cashman1234
    9 years ago
    I'm learning a lot about how to deal with BYOB clubs. I've only been to a few recently, so my experience is limited.

I've pre gamed in the past, but only to take the edge off. I might have one or two beers before going to a club. However, I don't like to drink too much. If I have a beer before - then I'll keep it to 3 or less at the club. I think it's best to be in control when I'm at a club. It's easy to do something foolish if you get too buzzed - and that can be dangerous (depending on the club - or the surrounding neighborhood).
  • Dominic77
    9 years ago
    Rick, interesting thread jack. I've never heard the term noble pervert (or chivalrous pervert) before. I'd much prefer to transition to an Ethical Slut, which is less misguided than the former. I am already shifting my bounds ITC during my last visit earlier this week. It was only a matter of time - ROI - as you write.

@Esta: Firing the CF a was the best decision ever. She can back in full on party slut mode and seeing me send on other dancers and we had some nice play time. Consent is a beautiful thing. And yes, for the record, I thought with my little head that night. She pulled out all of the stops including a LDK and tits on lips - not planned - at least not by me - but I see why you guys like them so much. Whatever, it was consensual and the dancer led. She wanted the money and was willing. So was I. I regret nothing. Ethical Slut I tell you.

After your comments, Phoenix' comment, and Nina's comment I am thinking despite my modest $7 drink prices that I should too be "Pre-Gaming" it was well. Consider 2 shots at $18 with tip, that money would be better served in the dances hand than with the SC owner. I already use the website to use the voucher for free cover charge, so why not take it a step farther and pre game it.

I am going to reverse my earlier stance. Thanks.

Keep up the discussion. It's a good thread.
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    @Rickdugun way to drag on post man. And I live on this "pro drag" strip so it's not like I can avoid it by going around. It's a fucking residential area. Way to be a dick and assume I'm a liar. But whatever, you always know how ruin a good potential conversation involving you.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion