tuscl

Miami meetup Reminder (in case you've been hiding under a rock)

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
In case you somehow missed it, the meetup is this weekend. Yes it's so big it's in two parts. This Friday and Saturday. Starting at 6 pm at Tootsies. PM me for any details.

I have heard rumors that Papi is going to challenge me to a giant ass black girl vs redhead white girl with big tits competition. I do admit that I'm worried about my girl in the twerking segment of the competition.

If you're not there you may never know which type of girl is truly hotter.

41 comments

• twentyfive
    9 years ago
    No Friday is donut hole day.
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    I thought Friday was tuna taco day! ;-)
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Rech, Papi and JS69 together? Are there gonna be any girls left in the club for the other PLs?
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    It'll work Shailynn. I get the cute white girls, and Papi gets the cute girls of color. And we'll just throw any girls who are a 6 or under to Rech. He'll be too high to notice.
  • gammanu95
    9 years ago
    The one day I can't go. Nuts.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    And to think I thought I'd missed it. NOW, if the work gods are with me, I'll be there Friday. Even Saturday is possible, but after midnight.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    Also, speaking of Papi and JS69 dancers, the Asian ones are MINE, IF any are present. Only have seen one and that was only one time as I was leaving with vm to head to another club.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    If juice comes he'll take all the skanky looking ones
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    What the hell? A Miami meetup? I have been under a rock
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Eating oatmeal and blueberries
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    My black bitch will beat your redhead bitche's ass

:)
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    If no-one will be there in the late-afternoon then it makes more sense to start getting there past 10 pm when the hot bitches start showing-up and perhaps meet-up in the upstairs VIP but we can also do downstairs.

Anyone cannot make it in the late eve – “25”?
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Papi, don't be so confident. One of the competition segments is going to be which of our girls can get paid the most for making her guys dreams cum true in the VIP. You may have the twerking competition all locked up but I've got this one.

On the starting time I'm still planning to come around 6. But the rest of you are welcome to come later if you want to. Just let me know. I do think it will get very crowded eventually but I don't know what time that happens at tootsies. Somebody wanted to come early but I don't remember who that was.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    I was planning to come in around 6 pm and stay till 12-1 Papi
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    If no one has to be there early and leave early then I’ll probably show up around 10 pm (that will give me time to feed Juice and get him dressed).

• JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    25, I'll come around 6. And I can stay until the money runs out. Papi just come later. I can text you where we are sitting.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    If the money runs out I'll jus use some chakken fangers and donut holes maybe even a breadcrumb trail to our tables.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    To JS PM a # to me I'll text you back once I get it if I am able to ill get there about 5 just with the traffic from WPB you never know for sure how long it will take to get down there
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    This is Tootsies? Looks like Times Square

http://assets3.thrillist.com/v1/image/11…
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    That's only part of the place Mikey. There's also an upstairs area. And when it's that busy the main stage will have at least 5-6 nude dancers. I guess they cut the girls out of that pic for public consumption
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    There still time to make it to the meetup.

Just put a beer in your mouth, take 95 south, and head for the Keys.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MDFTrA84Ni…
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Is Nina coming?
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    I'm planning on around 6 PM Friday. I'll stay as long as I can. As for Saturday, if I show it will be around midnight.

Now the key question becomes, how to know each other??? I've met Papi, so I think I will know him, plus we have each others phone numbers. But if he's not there, then what?
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    ^ walk around with an 'L' sign on your forehead indicating you are a TUSCL PL and the other TUSCLers should be able to spot you
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    you got-it
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    Rech are you bringing the chakken fangers or do I need to stop on my way there
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    ^^ I don't know I've never been to tootsies I guess I'll find out Friday
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    Tootsie's has food, but chakken fangers may not be on the menu. I think I was the only PL who was eating food at the TUSCL meet a couple years ago.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Rech, shut the fuck up. We'll see you THIS weekend.

I'm pretty sure they had some type of chicken fingers that I ordered at Tootsie's a couple of years ago. But if not somebody who is not high (ie not me) can drive over to the KFC when the muchies hit.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    jack,

You coming down? If so, I promise to be dry. :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    “… I'm pretty sure they had some type of chicken fingers that I ordered at Tootsie's a couple of years ago …”

The Tootsie’s TUSCL page has a link to the club’s website which has a link to the club’s kitchen-menu.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    Chickens have fingers ? I thought only chakkens had fangers.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    For some unknown and likely very irrational reason, I'm looking forward to meeting 25.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I've met'm - he's a swell guy.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    Papi,

Don't use "swell" and guy in the same sentence to another guy! :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    ok - he's a cool guy

:)
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    There ya go!
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    Well thank you you seem like a real swell guy ;-)
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    ^^^OK, Papi Jr.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    Well fuck you jackie
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion