tuscl

Top 4 Destinations in US

irwin79
California
I had a dream last night in which somebody gave me a pile of cash and said meet me in San Diego in a week but fly to four cities before you go there. My first thought was, "Ill go to the top 4 strip club cities." So when I woke up I was trying to decide where I would go. What are the best 4 club destinations in the US? By "best" I mean:

1. Quality ladies. Clubs consistently have at least a few of 7+ peelers to choose from.

2. High mileage at low cost. (Takes Vegas out of the picture).

3. Extras available (at least usually).

I know what my top three destinations would be but I am having a hard time deciding on the fourth.

1. Detroit
2. Atlanta
3. Phoenix
4. ??? Texas? Florida? LA (COI)?

Given the parameters above, what do you think the 4th spot should be, or would you quarrel with any of the other choices? US only. No TJ or Canada.

11 comments

• shailynn
    9 years ago
    All for different reasons... My 4 favorite destinations in North America are:

Detroit
    Toronto
    Montreal
    Phoenix

(Not in any order)

Since you said USA only, I'd throw in Dallas and Las Vegas. Yes Vegas is a rip off and extras are rare, but I've always had fun while clubbing in Vegas. They party atmosphere is hard to beat.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I like Phoenix. The spit my cum in a guys drink blow job queen is in phoenix. And the tusclers there are chill to hang out with. But Miami (southeastern Florida to be more precise) is much better than Phoenix. Miami and Phoenix are both better than Vegas and Dallas as well.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    Miami
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    You guys don't talk about Mexico, or New Orleans, of some of the places near Chicago, the East Saint Louis area, or California's San Gabriel Valley?

I know most of you guys didn't get to be at the stadium yesterday. So here's some great video footage I took:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7juA6adU…

Grand jury probe into Santa Clara Stadium Authority and Santa Clara City Manager Julio Fuentes with allegations of destruction of evidence:
    http://www.sanjoseinside.com/2016/02/03/…

SJG

Jefferson Starship - "Jane" introduced by Father Guido Sarducci and Dawn
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPRN89El…
  • irwin79
    9 years ago
    I meant to include east st louis in a list of possibles. Sounds like Miami may be the winner though. The thought of some Cubana action is enticing.
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    Cubana is just the beginning in South Florida. Latina is a more apt description of the available beauty. Brazilian, Costa Rican, Venezuelan, Columbian. SE Florida is the magnet for Latinas from many countries. I'll never forget one Brazilian babe !
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    SJG - New Orleans sucks, and not the way TUSCLers like. When you go there it's like Hedonism but once you go inside the clubs are lame. There are so many tourists that never go to strip clubs on a normal basis that are "easy pickings" for seasoned dancers.

I've only clubbed in Miami twice, and it's been over 10 years - maybe I need to go back soon. I'm more of a Florida gulf coast guy
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    "New Orleans sucks" ?

"not the way TUSCLers like"? Now this later comment I think I understand, as people seem to be going for more upscale and whiter places, and they don't seem to like "bad neighborhoods".

Most of these guys want to dicker with girls about extras instead of just hitting on them in a civilian manner and then letting them give Girl Friend Auditions, and then walking them out the front door and taking them to their homes.

Most of these guys are really concerned with what the girls look like, because they let the girls to the picking.

But not all of us go with these loudest or most numerous voices.

That infamous Iberville and Chartres intersection:
    https://www.google.com/maps/@29.9536316,…

I've read about dancers getting quite far beyond the front door to make package grabs. But that was on Bourbon Street, and that is for tourists.

Can anyone show me a better image on Google Street View? In the US? Mexico? Anywhere?

I don't mean someone just walked up and took a picture. I mean on Google Street View.

Remember our Trixxi from Portland, who said that in their dives of dives, not where she worked, the dancers were street hookers. Think about it, seamless flow from between the outside and the outside.

NEW ORLEANS is a cool place, like no where else in the USA!

It's like the only part of The South which is not Evil!

SJG

Bob Dylan & Ron Wood & Keith Richards-Blowin' in the Wind (Live aid 1985) introduced by Jack Nicholson
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqEcFUW9…
  • Longball300
    9 years ago
    I agree with Snailynn that there are lots of good Canadian options but, keeping to the original US question I would say: Detroit, Phoenix, Tampa and Atlanta. Granted New Orleans is a great place to party and I have lucked out and had some good times in the clubs. I guess the good part of NOLA is you can walk stumbling drunk to a dozen? different clubs within a mile of each other. Can't think of anyplace else you can do that.

• Rabbit21
    9 years ago
    Best blowjob from the hottest woman in my life was in a New Orleans club. I paid for the privilege to be sure, but Man! it was something else.
  • WetWilly
    9 years ago
    Tough call. It also depends on the time of year. Take away the college girls in some of these cities for certain months and the talent changes tragically.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion