Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Clackport accused of rape....

mikeya02

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Gets renown lawyer John Smith to defend him.......

Replies (12)Latest

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Too bad for clackky. we know how the story ends its really not a happy ending is it ?

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

I forgot the ending, but the lawyer did a great job.

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Yeah, Mikey, but he still lost :-(

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Well, I reckon because mockingbirds don't do anything but make music for us to enjoy. They don't eat people's gardens, don't nest in the corncrib, they don't do one thing but just sing their hearts out for us.

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

I love a story where the lawyer is the hero.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Rech let JS keep what little dignity he has left ;)

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

When I saw the picture, all I was thinking is falsely accused black rapper is defended by a southern lawyer.....

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

Does this mean the after concert party in Vegas is canceled????

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

I have some little bit of dignity left? Wow, I never knew.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Just havin som fun John

Profile picture for gawker
gawker
•

Not sure dignity is the right word...

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

Can't be Randy, nowhere near ugly enough!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement