tuscl

First night dancing.

I might have, for the first time, met a dancer on her first night ever dancing tonight. I've met lots of dancers who say it's their first night. Usually they mean "first night at that club." Once or twice they claimed it was their first night ever, but they were way too comfortable being naked in close proximity to a bunch of strange perverts for it to be true.

Tonight I was at Clackport's favorite club and there was a girl I'd never seen before hanging out on the minor stage. I went over to say hi and she told me it was her first day stripping ever. I didn't believe it until I saw her on stage. She was awkward and nervous as hell; never got within an arm's length of the rack (or any customer) while on stage.

If it was an act, it was a good one. How often do you all see a girl on her first day stripping?

18 comments

• Dain
    9 years ago
    I have once or twice, but more often I have seen girls in their first week or month. I like to push their service to the limits (and occasionally scoring big), because "imprinting" is real and powerful. Always push a new girl to the limits, gentlemen. That sets them up for better "service" in the future.
  • Dominic77
    9 years ago
    ^hopefully we're not nullifying our efforts. I've often down the opposite and acted like a complete gentleman that doesn't touch, figuring that if she has at least one customer like that maybe she won't leave the industry.

I've found in addition to acting nervous or shaking, often the brand new ones will dance with their eyes closed. Which is probably not a good idea when LDing for a PL! lol.
  • DandyDan
    9 years ago
    I have, or at least I believe I have, but in reality, the odds of meeting a dancer on her first night ever is less than the odds of seeing a real amateur in an amateur contest.
  • larryfisherman
    9 years ago
    I have had a couple say it was their first night dancing.
  • jestrite50
    9 years ago
    This has been discussed here numerous times. It would be nice if we had a search feature that would pull up earlier discussions on subjects.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I only remember one who was literally on her first day. It was the first hour of her first day.

Afternoon shift, PP in Gville. Years ago, back when the place was fun. She had barely turned 18. Incredibly gorgeous.

And she was nervous as hell. Terrified actually. Her lap dances were awful.

It didn't matter. I was in love.

I offered her an hour VIP cause I knew I could have sex with her if I could just get her alone. She had no clue how anything worked. She had never been in a strip club before, and they told her next to nothing. They just threw the young thing out on the floor in her tiny little outfit with her C cups hanging out to fend for herself. This was so perfect because John could show her how things work.

The VIP cost many hundreds. I didn't care. I told her over and over how very much money she could make if she'd just stick with me. Cause that worked with all of the other strippers. But she was a new little baby stripper, and I pushed too hard. I hadn't yet developed my system for banging these young ones. That came later.

She went off to get a manager to figure out how how to do a VIP. At least that's what she said.

I never never saw her again. I stayed another 3-4 hours.

I assume she quit. She was too nervous to see the $$ signs in my eyes.

This always made me feel guilty for running her off.

A psychotherapist would say that this is where my obsession with very young dream strippers began. I met DS I And II in their first week though. This girl started it all, on her first day. I'll always be grateful to her for that.

• shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I have met a few over the years but there are a some of them that I didn't believe. The most recent one was 2 weeks ago and I am absolutely positive that it was her first day ever and I was her first customer ever. How am I so sure? She was the younger sister of my CF. She was pretty and had a nice tight body. I'm sure that she could have made it but she only lasted the one day and barely made tip out. I got 2 dances from her to be sociable and keep in good standing with my CF. She did a decent grind but before the second song started, I had to tell her that the bottoms were supposed to come off 2. She obliged but I stopped her at 2. I had done my duty. She hasn't been back. I don't think the groping bothered her. I think she simply did not understand how to flirt with men.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    -->"If it was an act, it was a good one. How often do you all see a girl on her first day stripping?"

I don't think it's necessarily terribly rare. Between the fact that there's always turnover, and the fact that there are long stretches where I"m at the club once a week, I run into girls on their first, or second, or third day now and then (if I added in girls who were on their first day AT THAT CLUB, but had danced elsewhere before, that happens a lot). I kinda dig it ...
  • THE CHAINDOG
    9 years ago
    I had one on her second night dancing, could not walk in heels , could not get out of her outfit, worst table dance ever, never saw her again.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    I had a manager introduce to me on two separate occasions brand new girls that he wanted me to give him an opinion on.
    On a separate note it is very easy to spot brand new girls, most of them beside being somewhat shy, are concentrating very carefully, on walking in unfamiliar, very high heeled, stripper shoes.
  • dtek
    9 years ago
    Yeah, this one didn't even have a pair of stripper shoes. Her shoes were white very high heeled pumps and her outfit was a fairly conservative (for stripping) black bra and panties set.

I was going to take her back for a few dances until I saw how uncomfortable she was dancing. I know I'm a sap, but I don't have much fun when the dancer is so obviously uncomfortable with what she's doing.
  • Tiburon
    9 years ago
    did ya fuck her?
  • Phoenix133
    9 years ago
    I've ment plenty of new dancers and not just at the clubs I work at. My bf and I frequent other strip clubs especially when we travel. He likes to see the tits and I like to see what kind of skills other dancers from other places have. I find it easy to pick out the noobs and I usually pull them aside and give them a few pointers after watching them perform or I will kind of coach them from the side of the stage. It usually helps a lot and gives them more confidence. Its easier for a girl to perform in front of another girl I think more than a bunch of guys she doesn't know. And this usually means she has most her attention on me and of course my guy and whoever is on the other side of me doesn't mind since this means they get a better show.

Also on another note I have noticed a lot as going in as a customer there have been several times I have had a dancer not focus on the guys at all and just focus on me if I'm by the stage. (this usually means them wanting me to place a dollar between their tits or place one between mine for her to get or I have had a few make me do the dollar in the mouth thing and she either gets it with hers or smashes my face with her tits and takes it..... I'm not a big fan of this, but doesn't really bother me since I do that stuff with girls at the clubs I usually work at in order to get them more cash. But it is a little awkward when I don't know the girl doing....)
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    All strippers gotta have a first-time right; so if one is a regular SCer chances are one will come across one every now and then but as others mention it’s hard to know for sure and some chicks def use-it as one of their hustles.

For the most-part newbies usually suck (in a bad way) when they first start-off and it’s often kinda a waste of dances/$$$ more like doing a favor for her to sorta get her feet wet.

There are exceptions of course – some chicks are just into-it from the get-go and I guess it would help if they know other dancers b/f they started or had been to a SC a time or two as a custy.

I remember I once asked a AA dancer if she was nervous her first time stripping and taking her clothes off in front of strangers – and to my surprise she said “nope – it came easy to me”.
  • SmithWV
    9 years ago
    " them wanting me to place a dollar between their tits or place one between mine for her to get or I have had a few make me do the dollar in the mouth thing and she either gets it with hers or smashes my face with her tits and takes it"

I'm sold!
  • magicrat
    9 years ago
    The last time I got dances from a first timer, she never came back for day 2. I was told she took some Xanax to even do it and evidently her boyfriend didn't appreciate her efforts. I did have a CF coaching her though telling her "he likes to touch". Only time every getting called down by the bouncer in a shit hole $5 table dance club.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    ^ one would think potential dancers would at least visit a SC a couple of times as a custy and see what dancers do (if dances are on the floor) or have a male friend, or themselves, get a dance or two to see what is like - instead of going-in cold-turkey having no-clue what stripping in a particular club is about and then being "shocked" - it's called RESEARCH people

:)
  • dtek
    9 years ago
    ^ You're surprised that a lot of dancers don't plan ahead or do research?!? The vast majority of girls I talk to in strip clubs around here seem to be living day to day and dollar to dollar.

On the other hand, I also knew a dancer a year or two ago who had a house here, a condo in Hawaii, and a plan to retire by 40. The other girls were in awe of her money management skills. But she was the exception rather than the rule.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion