Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

What do you guys think of her?

sshrfrsky

42

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (24)Latest

S
Supremeruler
•

She's cute but nothing special.

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

Nice. TBH I'm not looking at her eyes. Lol

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

Excellent. Two thumbs up.

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

What's that whooshing sound? Oh, yeah. That's the sound of my wallet being emptied! Beautiful girl.

Profile picture for seaboardrr
seaboardrr
•

She is very hot

Profile picture for lopaw
lopaw
•

Very hawt. I'd hit that.

Profile picture for Dominic77
Dominic77
•

she can empty my wallet anytime.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Not my type.

Profile picture for Bigtallbonerboy
Bigtallbonerboy
•

I would cum in your face for sure.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Nice

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Smoking body. Face is ok

Profile picture for rl27
rl27
•

Definitely would get a dance from her.

Profile picture for jestrite50
jestrite50
•

Needs to do something with her hair. I like long hair but hers needs more body or maybe it's a little too long I don't know. Otherwise everything's fine.

Profile picture for bubba267
bubba267
•

Nope...not my type either.

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

Pretty but not really lap dance worthy in my opinion.

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

I like her.... a lot.

Profile picture for Estafador
Estafador
•

pale and skinny. Looks like one of those white Palestinian chicks. Not so attractive.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

She looks like an android

Profile picture for newmark
newmark
•

Anytime, anywhere.

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

There's something about her that makes me say "meh." I'm sure what it is, other than the impression I get that her good looks are the result of Photoshop, rather than nature. There's a very artificial vibe going there.

If I'm wrong, I'd spend some money in her.

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

Dang we're picky.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Good amount of meat on her which I like and like her good-sized breasts for her size that are also firm-looking and nicely-shaped (per my tastes).

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

My dime, my dance floor. Pass

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

very nice!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement