tuscl

Calling out the dude SJG

I am calling the dude out and he needs to look in the mirror as he possesses many of the same traits that he so despises in others.. He considers any view of the world other than his own to be narrow, extreme, and also prejudges people by their geographical location, Damn, this sure does have a remarkable resemblance of a KKK member or one possessing a very extremist political view. No better than the damn tea party. IMHO , he is one that all TUSCL members need to have on their ignore list. I am obviously not a holy roller but his constant rendering of "feeding Christians to the lions" is way over the top and demonstrates a very disrespectful attitude towards others.

So dude, just shut up and focus on talking about tits and pussies.

12 comments

• rockstar666
    9 years ago
    I never read his posts, so I'll just have to take your word for it.
  • Harderlap
    9 years ago
    This criticism of SJG is harsh and, I think, unwarranted. The big complaint I have with SJG is that he doesn't review clubs. But, he constructively contributes to discussions, and while criticizing those he doesn't agree with, he does refrain from personal name calling and attacks. He isn't Shadowcat, but then few of us are.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    I got a feeling this is going to be fun so I'm going to take a page from crazyjoe's book, "cause lots of trouble just don't get into any yourself".
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    You're missing out Rockstar. His 12 point manifestos are sometimes mind-boggling
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    mikeya02: Yeah, but frankly my eyes glaze over, so I don't even start to read them. I try and keep my rants short and I still worry 3-4 paragraphs are too long. If SJG could keep his posts to 3-4 paragraphs I'd be reading them. Based on other people's posts, I understand he's quite polarizing. But then, some say I am too.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Great, another poster talking trash on old vet TUSCLers that just created an account to hide behind.
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    @rockstar on average he's very longwinded and quickly gets off topic at the most random intervals.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Sooo ? It's not ok to be a member of the KKK ? That's fucked up
  • Timex345
    9 years ago
    I have always enjoyed this website because of the differences in how everyone approaches
    adult entertainment and life in general. Somewhere along the line some people have forgotten
    that watching beautiful women is supposed to be fun. A lot of people need to relax and not take
    these posts so seriously.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    Shailynn has a point and it's fair
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    "So dude, just shut up and focus on talking about tits and pussies."

Most of SJG's posts about political or cultural issues are simply responses to what other people are posting.

What he seems to like is GFE-FS, and talking about tits and pussies is not always the best way to approach that. But about GFE, he talks about it every chance he gets.

Best of Woody Guthrie
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXQYbhL0…
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    I'm so proud of my lions:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7juA6adU…

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion