tuscl

What makes a good lap dance to you?

chessmaster
Illinois
Grinding? A ldk finish? Extras? An all out grope fest or tongue wrestling match? I know a dancer that will massage me during a lap dance.

18 comments

• JamesSD
    9 years ago
    A year ago I wanted a good grind, access to grope her tits and ass, and her to make me LDK.

These days I want those things, but more. I've had a few dances that were solid but uninteresting. The girl was clearly mentally checked out. Dirty talk helps a lot. Kissing too.
  • larryfisherman
    9 years ago
    Making out and me finger fucking the shit out of her. What about you Chessmaster?
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    ^its simple for me. If I get and keep an erection, that's money well spent.
  • ButterMan
    9 years ago
    I agree chess. Me getting a hard on is a good start. Also grinding with her back to me. Kissing on my neck. putting her mouth on my dick through my pants. The list goes on...
  • clubdude
    9 years ago
    The king ( as in LDK) has spoken!
  • flagooner
    9 years ago
    I need a good grind. Getting and keeping an erection is such a low bar. Doesn't take much for me to get that. What makes it good for me is when I get the feeling that she is enjoying it, though I know that is most likely not the case. Just acting like she is enjoying it isn't enough, she needs to be somewhat convincing.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    A good grind, able to achieve and keep a erection( let's face it not every hot girl will truely turn you on), two way touching, at leat kneck kissing but mouth to mouth is nice, playing with each other's generals with clothing on.

Any thing past this is no longer a lap dance but a extra
  • flagooner
    9 years ago
    Agreed. Two way fondling is needed too.
  • footballguy
    9 years ago
    For me grinding and two way contact is a must. as long as I can squeeze her tits and ass I'm good (and I have yet to be disappointed). If the dancer allows me to suck her nipples or finger her that's a nice bonus but not a must. If she is one of my favorites then kissing would also be a huge bonus but I've only had a couple that did that. It's also a bonus when they encourage me to squeeze their tits (by putting their hands over mine as I squeeze).

Other than that I like a lot of eye contact, I find it very sexy when they are girding on me with their back to me as o reach around to squeeze their tits while they look over their shoulder and make eye contact.

Other than that it doesn't matter to me how I cum, LDK's are definitely the cheapest but not every dancer can make me LDK.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Yes heavy eye contact is a major plus...i also enjoy nose to nose kisses
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Bare minimum is constant 2-way contact – i.e. her constantly grinding on me good and me constantly roaming my hands all over her – and the more we do beyond that the better.
  • SmithWV
    9 years ago
    I'm with Butter and Chess.
  • Bavarian
    9 years ago
    Yeah, getting hard would be a good start.
    Grinding, Dancer stick shifting, and a kiss.
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    I want her on my lap facing me, with lots of full body contact, fingers in my hair, tongue in my mouth, mutual feeding, and finally either her hand or mouth eventually on my nekkid goodies.
    That isn't asking too much, now is it?
    Of course not.
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    A good lap dance includes a slow sensual grind, lots of sexy eye contact and mutual groping, and a lapgasmic finish.
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    i love what lopaw said about " i want her on my lap FACING ME"

the dancer and i being face to face is CRITICAL. hate way they turn away from you for a long period of time
  • Dominic77
    9 years ago
    First, it requires a good GFE setup on the floor. I prefer her facing me or at least looking at me most of the time. I want her fingernails in my hair, her fingers on my neck, shoulders, arms, and upper body. I want her lips brushing my cheeks, ear, and neck. If she's the kinky or dome type -- she should unbutton my shirt and play with my chest hair -- if she has the strength she might try choking me or roughing me up. She should moan or otherwise make sounds that convince me through her acting that she's genuinely enjoying it -- with emphasis on appearing genuine. I generally like to see her in a variety of poses, especially if she expects me to stack more than 3-4 dances. I also like it when we do shots in the middle of every other dance. I like to watch rather than grope, but she's gotta make it worthwhile, otherwise we stay on the floor.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion