tuscl

Blocking

bvino
Florida
Thursday, February 4, 2016 8:37 AM
I don't have time to scroll past the crap to get to the good stuff. Could someone explain to me how to put some of these on IGNORE?

16 comments

• jackslash
    8 years ago
    Under the poster's name is the icon of a microphone with a slash thru it. Click on that to put the person on ignore.
  • bvino
    8 years ago
    Thanks! I just discovered that. I use to be ecumenical and read everything but this is too much-and it is not funny.
  • thaJuicelayer
    8 years ago
    Get over it pussy. Go find a woman that actually likes you and not your money
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Ignore is for pussies
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    ^^ ignore is for pussies
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    Then I'm a pussy.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    gmd - c'mon now - you are no pussy - at the most you're a mangina :)
  • bvino
    8 years ago
    I'm sorry, what did you say?
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    Some of the trolls are humorous, but some are just annoying.
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    No disrespect, but I'm still curious why the "how do you ignore someone" topic seems so popular. I get that some people don't want to read everything and I'll take bvino's comment at face value. In other words he just didn't know how to ignore people and was asking. But come on people. We recently had georgemicrodong complaining about having to click twice to ignore people. I don't care if the guy wants to ignore me or crazyjoe or whoever. He could ignore 99% of the posters for all I care. But hypocrites irritate me. Either georgemicrodong really is so lazy that clicking twice to ignore people makes a big impact on his life, which is sad. Or he's trying to stir up comments. In other words, he's trolling. At least the majority of people who "troll" are funny, at least some of the time. georgemicrodong is just a d-bag! TL;DR georgemicrodong = not brilliant! :(
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    If only they had such a feature that could be used for the fuglies in a SC :)
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    Papi_Chulo = brilliant!
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    Papi, nope, I'm a pussy. Not only because of that, but because you are what you eat. I told the MILF that one as she was recovering her composure and she about died laughing. I'm guessing her endorphin levels had more to do with that than how funny it actually was.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    ^ LOL
  • bvino
    8 years ago
    I appreciate being taken at face value but let me explain myself. When smart people write stupid stuff it is funny. When stupid people write stupid stuff it is really funny. When stupid people try to write smart stuff it is not only not funny it is annoying. My technical skills were lagging as I have never felt it necessary to ignore anyone. The recent glut of stupid and unfunny stuff had to go. If you are funny you are not being ignored no matter how stupid it is.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Amendment to above post: when people with Down syndrome post stuff, sometimes it can be funny but usually it's just annoying.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion