tuscl

OT: NCAA Basketball - Who's The Best???

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
Pick your top 2 teams for each conference:

ACC

BIG10

BIG12

SEC

AAC

PAC12

...fuck the other conferences

9 comments

• IHearVoices
    9 years ago
    ACC, I'd say UNC and UVA. Big 10, Maryland and Sparty (although I think both are overrated). B12, OU and Kansas. SEC, sheesh...pretty much has to be aTm and Kentucky by default, even with the latter's loss to Tennessee. American, I'll exclude SMU because of their postseason ban and say UConn (I'm a UConn fan, but they have as much talent as anyone in the conference) and Cincinnati. P12, Oregon and USC seem to be the only ones worth mentioning at the moment.
  • WetWilly
    9 years ago
    This is such a weird year in college hoops. I've about decided we need to start the ranking at 10 this year :-)

I found myself saying " well, they're overrated, and they're overrated, and they're overrated. .." time and time again this year. My solution has become to start the rankings at 10 :-)
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Yeah it's a strange year. Kentucky lost again and they could drop out of the top 25. Duke has a tough stretch of games ahead and could actually be on the bubble come tournament time if they lose several of those.
  • clubdude
    9 years ago
    All of you doubters! Michigan State and Iowa will meet in the final this year. This time us Spartans will get it right!
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    ^^^^ lol no way those two wind up in the finals. But, one of them could. I think the other one would be a Big12 team considering how they are playing at the moment. But you know March madness, someone like Georgian southern could make a deep run again.

Ihearvoices is spot on, just for fun I'd throw in Pitt, I think they are a notch better than Cinci.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    What's NCAA basketball?
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Dook sucks. That makes it a great year in college hoops.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    ^you suck.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Oh yeah and ds sucks too...real good.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion