tuscl

Lap Dance Payments

fastscrs
Virginia
Tuesday, February 2, 2016 8:05 PM
Survey: How do you pay for a lap dance at a topless club? Do you just hand the dancer some money at the end of the dance or do you do something more creative like pulling her thong open and tucking it into her pussy? How about saying the money is wrapped around your cock and she'll have to reach inside your pants to get it? Before or during the dance I always ask the dancer to show me her pussy. Amazingly (perhaps) no one has ever refused. I usually, then, tuck the money inside her thong. I'd like to hear about "creative" ways others have used.

31 comments

• shailynn
    8 years ago
    I tell her "the guy in the plaid shirt sitting at the bar said he will pay you for my dances."
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    At ere is damn funny. I don't care who you are.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Not a big deal but since you raised it, why make a spectacle out of paying a sex worker for sex services? It doesn't make you look cute to the dancer. She just wants the money. In any event, I just hand her the money. I've never had a complaint with that approach.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I hold it over my head as far as I can reach and make her jump up and down trying to get-it.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    I hand it to her after. Usually if she makes me cum I'm not in the mood toe creative
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    There is only one answer: [view link]
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    BOOM! Origami penis, bitches!
  • ButterMan
    8 years ago
    I usually just tuck it in her G-string.
  • DandyDan
    8 years ago
    It depends on the dancer. Most of the time, I just hand over the payment at the end. One of my CF's will pull open her g string and let me put it there, especially if I have a $100 bill. Of course some will show you the pussy for you to tip them.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    I usually ask her to pay me after the dance.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    In all seriousness though, I just hand it to her. Are you serious about a girl giving you a $20 lapdance and you tucking the money into her pussy? Hasn't the poor girl been through enough already? lol
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    "Hasn't the poor girl been through enough already." That's a good way to put it. She just had to blow some old fart. I don't think most of them then want to perform an elaborate ho accepting the $ ritual afterwards. Fast, don't be offended. We're all pathetic, just in different ways. I'm in love with a stripper. That's a lot worse.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    -->"Fast, don't be offended. We're all pathetic, just in different ways. I'm in love with a stripper. That's a lot worse." Ya, I'd repeat that. Fun to throw stones at other guys' dopiness, but my own level of dopiness is pretty high.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    Is this the first time JS69 has admitted to being in love?
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Not the first time but one of the few. I've been embracing my patheticness as of late.
  • bvino
    8 years ago
    If it is on stage I tuck in somewhere. payment for V.I.P services I always ask where they would like to be paid. I agree (yikes) with JohnSmith69) A little dignity doesn't cost anything.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    On the upside, when there are customers around that the girls truly despise, it makes me seem like a catch by comparison, so I kinda like having the pussy-tippers and asscrack-tippers around. Like the old saying goes, I don't have to outrun the bear, I just have to outrun you :) Anyway, here's a story of the most pathetic way I've tipped a girl! I folded a $100 bill into an origami ring and put it on her finger. True story!
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    Why any girl would want dirty, filthy, cocaine laced money anywhere near her pussy, I haven't figured out. Just hand it to her, and say "thanks."
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    Some guys kinda get off by taking every last shred of dignity from her. I have a buddy like that, and I'll never understand it, but he'll keep pushing little demeaning things, and he gets a kick out of it, he just looks at it as having some fun. I often steer my girls away from him.
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    @Subraman, yeah, those are the kind of guys that, like you reference above, make my fat, ugly, boob groping, blow job requesting ass look like a prince in comparison. One of many reasons I tend to club alone. I don't want to be associated with those types in the girls' minds.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    I don't get the point of this thread I feel if a girl has treated you nicely and you are satisfied, why would you want to be mean to her ? I think that there is a lot of sadism here, almost rapish type of behavior.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    SJG's posts on fucking a woman while she sleeps was rapish. I think this is just plain ordinary patheticness.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    ^^^^sort of, but there seems to be a rather mean streak to this
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Just hand her the money, or put it in her garter, or the *side* of her g string or thong. don't put the money near her pussy or ass crack. That's just plain wrong.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    I pay up front and place it in her hand. But when ever possible, avoid buying dances. Front room GFE auditions! You can still be feeding her money. And it will be better for her as there is no house cut. You can lead it in the front room, as you have not committed to anything. You are just getting to know her, like a first date. Save the back room until she is heated up to the boiling point and wet down to her ankles, and 'till your own pants are going to come down. They you invite her to the back room, not the other way round. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    I never said fuck her when she sleeps. I said enter her without first waking her. That is the game, because too much moving around will wake her. So I just try to get in with as little movement as possible. Then I am reaching around her and holding onto her wrists, as like she will be a bit spooked when she first awakens. So its not really fucking her while she is asleep, it's more using the entry plus some soft soothing words as my means of waking her up. ALWAYS VERY POSITIVE RESULTS, and clearly continuing in the morning. Most pull back they ever give is, "Let me go to the bathroom first." But then when they get back we continue where we left off and it is awesome. Women love it that way. Even in places where all you can do is talk, like our Sunnyvale strip clubs, they love it when I can steer the talk that way. I'll watch the wheels in her head spin for a second as she comprehends what I am describing, and then she just starts to glow. "Oh, you like it that way." Treat women like civilians, which of course means treat them like you own them, instead of like you're just renting them. SJG
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    I guess I'm an even bigger PL than I thought. I often try to pay for lap dances with three bills (last night, for example, I paid two $20s and a $10 for three $15 dances): the first bill goes thong right, the second goes thong left, and the third is "dancer's call" -- most voluntarily pull the Golden Triangle forward and encourage me to feed the kitty. I've never thought of this as mean or demeaning, and I never try to force a bill near a girl's pussy or buttcrack.
  • Dancer_
    8 years ago
    I would smack the shit out of you if you tried to do any of this weird-ass stuff to me. :)
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    Dancer, Really? Whips and chains too?
  • Dancer_
    8 years ago
    Anything, as long as you pay me, dear.
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    I was just asking you. I'm not even close to a "whips and chains" guy. I prefer way to the other side. More like worship the ladies.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion