tuscl

What exactly is a curvy woman?

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Tuesday, February 2, 2016 8:21 AM
A 42 year old is gently pursuing me on line. As usual her 18 -19 yo daughter is DS-level gorgeous and incredibly fuckable. But mom looks pretty good too. The family resemblance is obvious. But I'm a newbie at dating civilians and I'm confused. She has only face and upper body pictures. Her profile says her body is "curvy." Her profile says "I don't expect you to be some buff fit man. I'm no size 2. The dad body is the new thing." What exactly is curvy? Is it a nice way of saying fat? Is this woman fat? From her upper body pics she's clearly not petite but it doesn't scream fat either. I'm so confused.

38 comments

• JamesSD
    8 years ago
    Usually big tits and hips, no six pack. It's a broad and vague term.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    No cleavage shots but she does seem to have big tits.
  • ime
    8 years ago
    It's one of those you know it when you see it things. Hour glass shapes but not fat or skinny, don't use the women's description. There are some big girls that put curvy or a couple extra pounds and it's just a lie. Also if all their pictures are grom weird angles pointing down stay away. Younger women try this a lot not sure about older women, i am early 30's and see it a lot when i look at profiles and it is a sign to move past that profile.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    JS - you're trading in your Porsche for a Minivan. You're simply going to have to lower your standards.
  • Corvus
    8 years ago
    It is indeed a broad and vague term which can mean multiple things. Anything from a mature woman who is fit but certainly not skinny all the way to fat. The last one I met was fat and had small tits! Others have been very nice looking. It's a crap shoot John. Send pictures of her daughter.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Kim Kardashian
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    Dad bod isn't fat. It's soft, not fit, but not fat.
  • Estafador
    8 years ago
    where are you finding these women online at? i want some older women pursuing me gosh darn it. REVEAL YOUR SECRETS OLD MAN!!!
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    "JS - you're trading in your Porsche for a Minivan. You're simply going to have to lower your standards." I agree. I simply don't want to be tricked into lowering them too far.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Esta, my system for fucking civilian women through on line dating is a work in progress. I've learned a lot but still have a ways to go. I'll post a description of my system once it is more refined.
  • bvino
    8 years ago
    Women who describe themselves this way are hedging. She is probably chunky and is not comfortable with her body image. Expect one good, desperate, encounter and then vanilla sex in the dark. A "Dad" body can only be an euphemism for fat.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    If she's just for sex, who cares. But if this is an actual g/f prospect, you'd better be okay with a fat girl. I guarantee she'll get fatter.
  • Estafador
    8 years ago
    @JohnSmith69 please do, because I am GARBAGE at this online dating thing. I WANT me an older woman bad
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    " my system for fucking civilian women through on line dating is a work in progress. I've learned a lot but still have a ways to go. I'll post a description of my system once it is more refined." Hey if your system is deemed effective, maybe you can charge for it and recoup some of that money you've blown on DS1. "The System®"
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    It means no thigh gap. :)
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    -->"A 42 year old is gently pursuing me on line. As usual her 18 -19 yo daughter is DS-level gorgeous and incredibly fuckable." I am still amazed women do this. I have been looking at a woman who is pretty in her pics, for a 45-year-old. But she's got pictures of herself next to her GORGEOUS 19-year-old daughter, and daughter is wearing a pretty tight dress. I think I look decent enough in pics by myself, but if I were standing next to a 19-year-old male model, I'd barely even look human. You're just not going to look good right next to your gorgeous or handsome 19-year-old daughter or son respectively. Stupidest thing in the world to include those types of pics. --->" She has only face and upper body pictures." Say no more. That's all I need to see to know that there's a 95% chance she's fat. I've completely stopped contacting or responding to contact from any woman who does not include a full body pic that is from a representative angle (that is, not a facebook-style overhead slimming pic). It's really closer to 100% that women who do that are not "curvy" (curvy women like showing off their curves) but chubby, or BBW, or something else.
  • Phoenix133
    8 years ago
    I define curvey as not fat but not skinny either, usually no thigh gap and a little bit of a stomach. to me these are some examples of curvy. (I will say once your stomach has a fold you are not curvy but fat plane and simple) Skinny/curvy: [view link] thick curvy: [view link] Large curvy: [view link]
  • SmithWV
    8 years ago
    Phoenix on point!
  • former_stripper
    8 years ago
    Curvy used to mean a great body. Now it means fat. Women with large chests but nothing else but are just chesty not curvy anymore. Fat women took all the terms.
  • ButterMan
    8 years ago
    I like phoenix's definition of skinny curvy...and don't these women know better than to post pics of there DS looking daughters on their profiles? If they knew who john smith was they would..LOL!
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    ^^^ Actually butter I think it might be a bit pervy for these women to be posting pictures of their daughters while looking to meet men on the internet I'm not sure it isn't some form of catfishing.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    face to face first meeting eliminate these problems from the outset. SJG
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Almost every woman posts a picture with her daughter. Many post several pics of them with daughters. Occasionally there is a picture of just the daughter. And yes if they knew that I regularly fuck women the age of their daughters, I suspect that my success in on line dating would take a nose dive.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    In the traditional sense; larryfisherman + 1 – but men and women seem to often see things differently. Generally from a man’s POV is what larry described; but many women use-it as a “little while lie” (with the emphasis not on little) to mean at least a few lbs overweight if not kinda fat – it may not be much of an issue for a PL like me whom likes some meant on dem bones; but if one is a spinner connoisseur a woman describing herself “curvy” would be fat to the spinner-lover.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I tried online dating for a while; I requested full-body pics from one and she obliged and then requested some dick pics from me both from the front and the side so “she could make sure” – I liked her bod but unfortunately I didn’t hear from her again :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I wonder if they *do* post the daughter pics on purpose: a) hey – this is kinda how I look – like my hot daughter but just a bit older b) or they are so desperate they put the daughter’s pic as a tease so PLs can think they may actually have a shot w/ the daughter if they get w/ them – unlikely but you never know
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    The other thing I can think of is that some of these older ladies aren't quite computer savvy so they make up something to get their daughters to help them upload photos but they might be ashamed to admit that they are on a dating site.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    -->"a) hey – this is kinda how I look – like my hot daughter but just a bit older" I don't think it's this. I'd think even the most deluded person can see how bad they look next to their super beautiful or handsome, 20-ish year old daughter or son. I think it's more along the lines of, either consciously or subconsciously, their prime directive is to show off their child, even when the entire point of a dating profile is to sell yourself. -->"b) or they are so desperate they put the daughter’s pic as a tease so PLs can think they may actually have a shot w/ the daughter if they get w/ them – unlikely but you never know" I don't think anyone would do this consciously ... but subconsciously, could they be trying to use their daughter to lure men in, the way men use puppies? I dunno. I only got a C- in Psychology 101, if I'd gotten a B, maybe I'd understand it all better. There's one profile I saw just a few weeks ago, she's a fairly nice looking woman. She's only got 3 pics. One is a slightly blurry close-up of her face... okay, that's fine. Second is one of her and her cute 13ish (guessing) year old daughter, just their faces, but the daughter is center frame, whereas mom's face is behind her daughter and far left frame, and harder to see. Uh... huh, okay, I might question exactly who is supposed to be front and center of this profile, but whatever. Third picture: her and her daughter, full body shot, mom is wearing a loose slightly-frumpy long dress and very frumpy sweater, daughter is in a form-fitting dress that shows clearly she's beginning to blossom. This is the point where I click on to the next profile. I don't know what the psychology here is, but whatever it is, it's fucked up. I can't imagine a normal adult male being drawn to that profile ... but someone attracted to 13-year-olds, maybe. It's just super weird psychology, IMO. The women who do it (I have no idea if men do it with their sons, I haven't trolled male profiles) need to seriously re-think what their doing, whether or not their children should have ANY role to play in their parent's dating life or profile, etc.
  • anongirl98
    8 years ago
    In my opinion, curvy has to do less about weight and more to do with proportion. A girl with a 23 inch waist can be curvy as long as her hips and bust are several inches larger. So the woman could be skinny or fat. I'd hate to sound mean, but most likely if she describes her body as curvy she's closer to plus size, she may still have some curves though. It really depends on a woman's honesty with herself
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    To me, a lady describing herself as"curvy" is similar to claiming she is"thick". I'm still trying to differentiate that from what I consider to be fat.
  • Estafador
    8 years ago
    Phoenix's large curvy and skinny curve look the damn same in proportion. I only agree with the thick curvy one.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    The curvy girl just sent me a message. She wants to get to know me better, and having examined her pictures some more I'm willing to give it a shot. I will update everybody if and when I get first hand knowledge as to the details of a curvy woman.
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    In my experience curvy means fat but like others have said it may be determined by self image.
  • Estafador
    8 years ago
    @JS69 what website you using?
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    f2f first meetings! No online dating of match making! SJG just found this, I encourage everyone to watch, and as many times as possible as it may not last long. Jodie Foster (The Blood Of Others) Full Movie Rated R 1984 [view link]
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Yeah I understand the risk. Not my favorite thing but I can fuck somewhat fat if it comes with big tits.
  • seaboardrr
    8 years ago
    A lot of women call themselves curvy when they really should say fat or BBW. Then you got Mrs. Sea who calls herself curvy but its because she has big tits, a nice round ass you want to sink your teeth into and an actual hourglass figure. If it's just a head shot and they say curvy or a few extra pounds run away.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I'm using [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion