tuscl

How are your clubs doing early in 2016 ?

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

I was at Inner Room in Cocoa Beach this past Fr and Sat and found it much more lively than my couple of visits in 2015 – back in 2014 when I first visited the club a couple of times and it was lively but 2015 had been meh.

Then on Su I was SCing back home in Miami and hit 2 black clubs – one on dayshift which is usually lively and it was again on this Su – and another black club which is very divey and had been meh for most of 2015 compared to 2014 but found it more lively on this Su visit.

Have you noticed any changes in your clubs – same; less lively; more lively?

9 comments

• shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Follies got new speakers last week and now the music is too loud. Best to spend your time in VIP. No changes there. :)
  • topmandd
    9 years ago
    More of an ATF bust than a club bust at this point. Had a decent start - but missed her twice last week.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    Dead dead dead.

Always a slow time this time of year, but super dead. The superbowl will bring craziness for a couple of weeks, t hen back to super dead I assume
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Mostly I've only been to the club where DS II works this month. It has been busier than usual. In particular, there have been a lot more couples than usual. Strange.
  • DandyDan
    9 years ago
    I've only been to one club so far this year and thus far, its par for the course. One time it was unusually quiet, but then the other time was super crowded, so it averages out to average, but neither was an average experience.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    This week is the farmer's convention in Louisville, so they're doing ok. :)
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    I went to a club one weekend. Even for a Sunday it was downright awful. No activity whatsoever. Literally 4 women and three of us men after a few other patrons left. But it could have been because it was the end of the month. We'll see how it goes after Valentine's Day.
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    Last two times, at two different clubs, the amount of business has surprised me, especially considering the amount of snow still on the roads.
  • Dominic77
    9 years ago
    I think the traffic will pick up once everyone's January budget crunch is over and people start getting their U.S. income tax refund direct deposits (I think Feb 5 and Feb 12 are the first 2 dates for that).

I went in Sunday night (Jan 31), it was dead, I basically had the dancer of my choice. There were about 6 girls working. I *knew* it would be dead so the odds would be tilted in my favor (vs the dancer's favor) and she'd be willing to work for the money and be grateful. Yeah, I can have a little predatory streak from time to time.

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion