Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

You guys are assholes.

Wipemydirtydugan

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

I was new here a few weeks ago and you treated me like shit too. This site is just as bad as stripper web for sure.

Replies (17)Latest

Profile picture for Wipemydirtydugan
Wipemydirtydugan
•

I am just trying to get my profile going. Help me and maybe help this jew guy too

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

"asswhole"

Brilliant! That's an ace spelling for asshole! ;)

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Brilliant!

Profile picture for jestrite50
jestrite50
•

Waaaaaaah Waaaaaaah Waaaaaaah!

Profile picture for MrDeuce
MrDeuce
•

Choosing a username like yours is just asking for trouble. Also, perhaps I haven't kept up recently, and I do have a lot of people on Ignore, but what does "maybe help this jew guy too" mean?

Profile picture for MrDeuce
MrDeuce
•

Oh, I get it now: thaJuiceslayer --> the Jew slayer. So would you refer to Hitler as "this jew guy" because he slew a lot of Jews?

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

I'm running out of "people" to ignore on here. :)

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Ha! Clubber. I'm with you !!

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

The OP must be Trump. He insults everyone and is then shocked that no one likes him.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

^^^^ LMFAO

Profile picture for Estafador
Estafador
•

I wasn't gone for long but what's happening now?

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Esta,

You'll never know. You are on everyone's ignore list but mine. :)

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Nah you aren't on my ignore list either esta the only ones on my ignore list are those shitty movers from Bangalore

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

^^^ not wise, you may need to move to India one day and then you're up shit creek without a paddle because you can't contact them!

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

^^^those fuckers broke all of juices good China I wouldn't risk them.

Profile picture for Estafador
Estafador
•

@Clubber Am I really? That seems awful. I wonder how come.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

^^^LOL!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement