tuscl

Has anyone here been ripped off by a dancer?

Thursday, January 28, 2016 11:41 AM
At the good time towne tavern in garden city , Co I got ripped off by a dancer who didn't know how to count songs. I was pretty pissed. How do you guys deal with stuff like that?

29 comments

• twentyfive
    8 years ago
    We get Chuck Norris to fuck her up cause he's the toughest man alive.
  • Wipemydirtydugan
    8 years ago
    Why are you guys such jerks on here ?
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Cause you're a dirty dugan.
  • Wipemydirtydugan
    8 years ago
    Whatever man. I'm putting you on ignore if I can figure that out.
  • Wipemydirtydugan
    8 years ago
    And yes juice I have been ripped off. I demanded an additional dance and she said she already did them all. Basically I spoke with the manager and got my money back.
  • Wipemydirtydugan
    8 years ago
    Well I usually pay the bouncers a little bit of cash aka "greasing the bouncers". They always hook it up
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    ^^^^Who you calling a troll, Garden Gnome ?
  • thaJuicelayer
    8 years ago
    How much do you pay the bouncers?
  • Wipemydirtydugan
    8 years ago
    Ya so like I said. Be good to the bouncers and you won't have to worry about getting ripped off. You get more activity per dance too.
  • Wipemydirtydugan
    8 years ago
    One time I got a handjob outside the pants.
  • Wipemydirtydugan
    8 years ago
    I slip them a $20 bill at minimum.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    I just got ripped of of 5 minutes of my life by wasting my time reading this post. May I please have those 5 minutes back?
  • thaJuicelayer
    8 years ago
    Damn, OTP HJ. That's awesome. And maybe I'll try the "greasing" method
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Hey Garden Gnome give shailyn his five minutes back you tranny.
  • Ch3ll
    8 years ago
    I had a miscount happen twice and both were with dancers that I wasn't thrilled with or a favorite. The first occasion was a miscount of 3 when we only did two. I argued it with her and she checked with he bouncer who said it was 2. The second occasion was with a dancer I'd say I was okay with only because she'd always talk and show me her art work which could last 10 minutes or so and then finally ask for a dance. So with this one she miscounted by 1 and we did 3 if I recall. I argued it with her too, but ended up giving her the money with no tip. If it were a favorite I honestly wouldn't care as long as it wasnt too far off and probably wouldn't know any better since I enjoy the favorites. Nowadays, favorite or not will get asked how much per dance before we begin and I always get the count after a song ends. If by some chance you think it ruins the mood I wouldn't worry. They don't want to get counted for a dance they didn't do anymore than you do.
  • Phoenix133
    8 years ago
    I admit to ripping off a few guys but only on 7 song lap dances because its harder to keep track for the customer. I only ripped these select few people off by 1 song and only cause they were total creeps and I didn't want to go through with another song and I knew they were not keeping count anyway. I usually don't have to press these types of customers to getting anything else with me cause they usually already want to and though happy for the money I really would be fine with not doing anything else for them for the rest of the night, sadly though they usually have deep pockets. :/
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    ^^^^Those were good times eh Phoenix ;)
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    I had a dancer once trying to get me to pay her fees she is supposed to pay the club for dances out of what she already got. I talked back to her in front of the guy in charge of the vip. The guy in charge of the vip started laughing his ass off after she left and didnt get extra. Dances from her were not top worthy though
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Not tip worthy or top worthy lol
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    I've had one dancer over count dances on me once. I told her I would pay it but she would never get another dime from me. Thankfully it's not a dancer I miss getting dances from.
  • Phoenix133
    8 years ago
    @twentyfive Oh yeh great times you had such a giant jiz spot on your pants after that VIP lol Someone got a little bit too happy! ^_-
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    ^^^ are you saying twentyfive is LDK?
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Dam twentyfive...
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    But you gave me the second best lap dance I ever had and I knew you enjoyed it as well. You started out singing the words to the last song if you remember it was led Zeppelin's Stairway to Heaven but you finished screaming my name over and over, oh god oh god that's my name remember ;) like I said good times!
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    BTW Pheonix you lost count, it was 11 songs and I felt bad that I shorted you but I didn't realize it until after I got home when I see you again I'll make it up to you.
  • Bigtallbonerboy
    8 years ago
    Phoenix owns twentyfive. Good job gf. You are a good business woman. Make daddy proud.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    Actually I'm sure all of us custies have had dancers try to overcharge say one point in our voca
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    Actually I'm sure all of us custies have had dancers try to overcharge us at one time or another
  • gawker
    8 years ago
    There's so many other ways strippers have ripped me off that I can't count. Over counting dances is minor league. I might do an article on 50 different ways I've been ripped off. I'd have to counter that with 100 ways I've had my way with the wenches.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion