• twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Post at Gepettos wood shop
  • anongirl98
    8 years ago
    25-Lmao!!!!
  • Wipemydirtydugan
    8 years ago
    I can't figure out how to get VIP either. I did a review and it never worked. Twenty five is on of the biggest assholes here btw. Just ignore him. I watch these guys post all day lately.
  • Wipemydirtydugan
    8 years ago
    Anon girl is partially retarded too but everyone is nice cause she has a vagina and tits.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    You Dastardly Dirty Dugan !
  • Wipemydirtydugan
    8 years ago
    Well you guys are jerks
  • Wipemydirtydugan
    8 years ago
    No one helped me figure out my profile either.
  • anongirl98
    8 years ago
    I'm not partially retarded, I laughed at his Pinocio joke because they way he words things is clever. You seem to be a pretty big grump.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    You better not mess with anongirl or any of the other girls here on TUSCL, they are under the protection of the toughest man alive "CHUCK NORRIS" and he says you can run but you'll just die tired.
  • Bigtallbonerboy
    8 years ago
    I can tell right now that twenty five is just an uneducated, pompous fucktard.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Fucktard is a mighty big word coming a Big Bone Head Bozo.
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    Perhaps Founder should introduce a Remedial TUSCL for newbies who can't figure out how to submit a review or edit a profile.
  • Niked9
    8 years ago
    Post a review of any SC you've been to and if it sounds legit then it will be published pretty quickly in a couple of hours, if not less. You will then be a vip and be able to read full reviews
  • s88
    8 years ago
    Ive reported crap reviews before here and founder deleted them. Something like ----------------------- I came here one night. There were chicks inside. There was a bathroom. I was in a strip club. There were a couple girls inside. I came at night time. I saw women tonight. My car was parked. If you come here, come for the chicks inside. ---------------------- That is an insult anyone who writes reviews if that was allowed to stay up.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion