Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Pics Please

JohnSmith69

layin low but staying high

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

I'm on night number 3 with no DS and a city with shitty strip clubs. And I just texted with DS II and it'll be almost a week until I can have her glorious body. So I'm horny as fuck.

Dancers, please help Rosie out and post some pics for me tonight. Thanks.

Replies (42)Latest

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Awwwwwww. Poor baby !! SHEESH, dude, you sound like my 6 year old nephew.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Awwwwwww. Poor baby !! SHEESH, dude, you sound like my 6 year old nephew.

Profile picture for ButterMan
ButterMan
•

They have to have some kind of SC around man you can sometimes find a diamond in the rough even at a dive bar. Just don't get robbed or arrested man.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Awwwwwww. Poor baby !! SHEESH, dude, you sound like my 6 year old nephew.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Awwwwwww. Poor baby !! SHEESH, dude, you sound like my 6 year old nephew.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Awwwwwww. Poor baby !! SHEESH, dude, you sound like my 6 year old nephew.

Profile picture for anongirl98
anongirl98
•

Hahahaha, funny post. I'd offer but I'm not exactly your red haired cup of tea.

Where are you with no strip club potential??

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

Palm Springs CA.

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

Right now I'm feeling pretty flexible in terms of what kind of tea I'd be willing to drink.

Profile picture for anongirl98
anongirl98
•

VM- if you're 6 y/o nephew is online asking for naughty pics he should definately be on time out ;-)

Profile picture for anongirl98
anongirl98
•

Hahaha!! No I was only teasing, knowing a guy is "settling" for me isn't the hottest thing :-) tea is boring anyways, I'd prefer a glass of chardonnay!

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

Ok 98. I like your attitude even if you're not a redhead.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

It's only 75 mins on I-10 to Tropical Lei in Upland.

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

Thanks for the suggestion but 75 minutes each way = 2.5 hours on LA freeways. And that assumes no traffic jams or nighttime construction slowdowns. It's not worth that effort especially for what I assume would be mostly Latina girls which aren't my type.

Profile picture for rick33
rick33
•

TL is a good suggestion, its better than coi currently, and whats not 75 min in LA?

Profile picture for Corvus
Corvus
•

Backpage hooker...

Or call Lopaw, maybe she knows a fine looking Bi girl at Palm Springs?

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Lol...

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Awwwwwww. Poor baby !! SHEESH, dude, you sound like my 6 year old nephew.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Awwwwwww. Poor baby !! SHEESH, dude, you sound like my 6 year old nephew.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Awwwwwww. Poor baby !! SHEESH, dude, you sound like my 6 year old nephew.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Awwwwwww. Poor baby !! SHEESH, dude, you sound like my 6 year old nephew.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Awwwwwww. Poor baby !! SHEESH, dude, you sound like my 6 year old nephew.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Awwwwwww. Poor baby !! SHEESH, dude, you sound like my 6 year old nephew.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Awwwwwww. Poor baby !! SHEESH, dude, you sound like my 6 year old nephew.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

@js...i was nice. I didnt totally fuck up your thread

@anon. Lmfao. I like your style..

Profile picture for WetWilly
WetWilly
•

Asian Massage Parlor......

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

You know what's funny about this? JohnSmith69 went to Palm Spings and he had to date his palm!

I know that's not brilliant from JohnSmith69's POV, but sometimes you've got to see humor in life!

Profile picture for ButterMan
ButterMan
•

Brilliant! !!!

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

That is funny

Profile picture for Estafador
Estafador
•

or hold that nut in until next week. Busting the load will feel all the sweeter.

Profile picture for Phoenix133
Phoenix133
•

Id post some new pics since its been a while but sadly I don't have anything new to offer :(

Maybe in a couple days I will be able to post some new sexy pics though :)

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Phoenix, would it be too creepy if I said that the thought of sexy pics of you makes my wiener tingle?

If so, I won't say it. :)

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

Makes my weiner tingle sounds like something that jerikson would say.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

The wrong blowing gets my weiner to tingle. Thinking of more Phoenix pics has mine twitching.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Damned autospelling... I meant "The wind blowing..."

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Here you go John..

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

Thanks Mikey. Those will come in handy tonight.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Likely the internet is used for porn at a much greater rate than anyone can fathom and JS69 wants a couple of selfies? He IS the problem.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

"Makes my weiner tingle sounds like something that jerikson would say." Haha

George, you are a creeper

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

BYOP ( Bring Your Own Pussy )

This is what you need to do for such situations JS69.

SJG

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

Damn Clubber, kind of a harsh response. I've heard of Internet porn. I was just trying to make our dancers feel included.

Profile picture for Phoenix133
Phoenix133
•

@George lol well I suppose I couldn't be upset... I will just take it as a complement :)

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement