9 years ago
    Hagler was a bad man!
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Hagler-Hearns

Best fight ever? In my lifetime for sure
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    I thought Ali-Frazier 1at Madison Square Garden was balls to the wall the roughest I ever saw I (both fighters said that they felt like they died) also Hagler-Hearns was a knockdown drag out battle as well, quite a match. Ali-Foreman in Zaire was an epic fight. I remember a few by Roberto Duran and Sugar Ray Leonard especially the Olympics with Leonard that were pretty intense.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    I was a little young for Ali-Frazier 1.

I have vague memories. I was in the 5th or 6th grade. But too young to know anything.
  • Aajaxx
    9 years ago
    Hagler-Hearns was one of the best fights I've ever seen. I'm a huge boxing fan. If there was any fight that was like a fight from the movies this is the one. The first round bell rang and Hagler comes out swinging, they both throw power punches from there on. I believe, Hearns broke his arm during the fight and it didn't stop him. My favorite fight of all time.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    Mayweather would lose to Leonard.
  • ellocohombre
    9 years ago
    Being an Eighties dude it's got to be Hagler all the way. That man could box.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    Leonard was the best I saw, pound for pound, before the eye problem. A pugilistic artist!
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    The other thing about Leonard was he knew how to put on a show does any one here remember his wind-up punches when he had an opponent out classed
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Mayweather wouldn't fight anybody them. He'd be too scared to lose.
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    I think Leonard beats Mayweather no doubt, but I think Hagler and Hearns fights would be more competitive because of his ability to be elusive.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion