Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

He who has the cash and car would get laid

Bigtallbonerboy

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

That's me shay(-;

Replies (9)Latest

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit talk

Profile picture for Bigtallbonerboy
Bigtallbonerboy
•

Don't make me

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Do it, I double dog dare you

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

Then why are posting here instead of banging beaver?

SJG

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

The only people who like my car are 14 year old boys. Girls like huge honkin' SUV's.

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

How much women like something depends upon how much it costs. Notice I said, 'women', and not 'strippers'.

I am familiar with the kind of car rockstar666 has and I've always liked them, and I am much older than 14.

SJG

Profile picture for Phoenix133
Phoenix133
•

...I like jeep wranglers :)

Profile picture for Phoenix133
Phoenix133
•

and older muscle cars...And Pontiacs (sunfire is my fave Pontiac)

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

^^^ nice

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement