tuscl

Good the Patriots Lost or Bad Denver Won?

GACA
Un-retired: Met my ATF. Married her. Divorcing her.
Sunday, January 24, 2016 4:24 PM
This for AFC West fans (Raiders, Cheifs, and Chargers) I hate the Patriots after the "tuck rule" kept us out of the super bowl. Hate the Broncos, but boy am I happy for Peyton

20 comments

• mikeya02
    8 years ago
    The Raiders suck too, but I would have rooted for them over the Patriots.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    @Mikeya. AMEN!!!
  • sclvr5005
    8 years ago
    Seeing the Patriots out of the Superbowl made my weekend complete.
  • anongirl98
    8 years ago
    I'd rather swallow a handful of screws then watch the pats in the superbowl
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Nice! Broncos going to be at the clubs in Denver tonite
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    NFL brass is jumping for joy right now. Super Bowl 50 and Peyton in it trying for his 2nd ring. As long as Cam doesn't spoil the party...
  • ButterMan
    8 years ago
    Panthers D is gonna be too much for peyton.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    I would love to see Payton get it done. He would go out on top like Elway
  • sflguy123
    8 years ago
    I'm too glad it's Peyton over New England but the way Carolina is playing right now and last week I don't think Peyton will be able to keep up with them offensively.
  • GACA
    8 years ago
    @Mikeya02. Wow is that a way to talk about you almost Stadium sharing roommates. Are Chargers fans still sore they're looking for their first ring, when their AFC rivals all have at least one :)
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    It was nice to see Manning and Belichick have what looked like a sincere conversation after the game. I didn't think the Hoodie had any feelings.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Long may the Patriots rue the day in Denver !!
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    @GACA. haha, maybe you're too young but here is one reason the Raiders suck. Bullshit play of all time. [view link]
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    @mikey That's was just a smart-thinking play. :) The Raiders were my second favorite team when I was a kid. Just Win Baby BTW, where's Slick. He was a fellow fan of the Silver and Black
  • Corvus
    8 years ago
    Looks like it will be the Panthers vs. the Broncos? Wonder how the cats will handle Denver's defense? Cam may spend more time than he is accustomed to on the ground? But I'm just an observer and have no preference. I just hope the SB is a good one and not boring as hell as if often (though not lately) the case.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I still find the game entertaining when your favorite team keeps scoring. If it was more exciting, I probably wouldn't be multitasking right now. Typing on iPad on a treadmill while watching the game. Oh wow, another touchdown seconds after the other. :)
  • gawker
    8 years ago
    The Patriots will be in the mix again next year. All you Patriot haters/ jealous dicks should begin to understand that the whole organization is a class act. Kudos to the Denver defense today. They won the game and deserved it. But the NEw England Patriots will continue to be a factor even with the league stealing draft picks. Watching Carolina tonight must be making the Broncos knees weaken. Arizona was a good team. (Past tense noted for the semi-literate)
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    The Broncos defense played great; the Broncos offense almost cost them the game - you can't give Brady just a one possession deficit – the Broncos controlled the game and their offense failed to put the game away. Carolina has been rolling pretty-much all year and been destroying people in the playoffs – Denver and it's offense is a wounded-duck that Carolina will probably exploit. Denver's D is very-good but Cam Newton is both very big/strong and very mobile and he can def offset some of what Denver's D does - and I can see Carolina's D strangling Denver's offense. Like most non-north-easterners; I hate the Pats but def have respect for their accomplishments – it was obvious they were undermanned – the Pats have been to the AFC championship game 10 out of 15 years and 5 years in a row – that's impressive on its own but that also means they rarely get to get high draft picks b/c they finish so well/high in the season and thus often pick almost at the end of the 1st-round – I think it was mentioned today that the Pats did not have a single first-rounder starting the game.
  • SilentPartner901
    8 years ago
    I'm not a fan of Denver or Carolina but I'm a fan of Peyton. I noticed about 99.9% of the fan had Peyton's jersey on. I don't think Peyton can put up enough points to beat Carolina. The Broncos defense might lock Cam down in the first half but Coach Ron will figure it out a way for them to win.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Doesn't matter who won. This is the Panthers season to win it all.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion