tuscl

I assume these rankings are based on number of reviews.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
TUSCL Most Popular Strip Club Cities
Las Vegas, Nevada
Atlanta, Georgia
Phoenix, Arizona
Tampa, Florida
Houston, Texas
Dallas, Texas
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Providence, Rhode Island
Baltimore, Maryland
Detroit, Michigan
Seattle, Washington
Portland, Oregon
City of Industry, California
Indianapolis, Indiana
Inkster, Michigan
Washington Park, Illinois
New York City, New York
Columbia, South Carolina
San Francisco, California
Columbus, Ohio
Anaheim, California
Burlington, New Jersey
New Orleans, Louisiana
Akron, Ohio
El Paso, Texas

18 comments

• shailynn
    9 years ago
    Yep, that theory would seem accurate.

It it was based on "quality" (as in girls, services, decor, value, likelihood you won't get shot in the parking lot etc.) of clubs that list would look much different.

I'm sure Akron would be number 1 then.

• samsung1
    9 years ago
    The columbus clubs are rip offs but they do have a lot of cute young college girls working
  • Bigtallbonerboy
    9 years ago
    Dude shadow we need you to referee this troll match....
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    I notice that both Detroit and Inkster, Michigan, show up on this list. They should be combined. The "most popular metropolitan areas" would be more helpful than separating cities that are only minutes away from each other.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    jackslash - This could be true of a lot of places. There are 5 or 6 suburbs of Atlanta that have clubs too that are not included in the Atlanta rating. Maybe these clubs should have been listed as Atlanta instead of their real cities. I suppose Founder could change all that if he had the time.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Also Atlanta is shown as the second highest rated based upon the high number of reviews for Follies and it has never been located in Atlanta, It was in unincorporated DeKalb county until 2 years ago when it was annexed by the City of Chamblee.
  • flagooner
    9 years ago
    From what I have read the past couple of months, it seems that Detroit should be much higher. No Orlando? LOL
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    I'm not so sure. Seattle only has 10 strip clubs, and the whole state of Washington has less than 20 strip clubs. Seattle is known for its shitty strip clubs. I have no idea why Seattle would be on any kind of list lol.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    ^^^^ Think of it this way, it's probably because of number of reviews, and it may have to do with number of votes.

Not everyone travels around to strip clubs a lot. You take 100 random people writing reviews on here, and maybe only 10 of them have been to a Detroit club, but 30 of them have been to a Seattle club. Naturally Seattle is going to get a higher rating since more people have been there, thus giving more reviews, subsequently making it higher in the over all ratings scale. Plus most of the guys at H8 and Bogarts in Detroit don't have smartphones to give raviews! lol
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    True
  • jestrite50
    9 years ago
    Yeah they are still calculating the cost of their extras on an abbicus. (SP?)
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Where did the list come from?

And Miami should be on there IMO.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    papi,

It must be true, sc saw it on the internet!
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Papi - The list is really hidden. I found it by accident. Click on Planet Lockwood Gentlemens Club and then click on browse nearby. If there are no clubs nearby, you will get the list. I guess the city of Miami just does not get enough reviews to make the list.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I think there was such a list of top cities when I joined TUSCL back in early-2012 and the link was clearly/easily visible in the TUSCL main-view – perhaps the list you ran-into by accident is that old-list that for w/e reason Founder does not make available on the main-view anymore.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I mean - I alone write enough reviews to put Miami near the top thus I assume it's an old-list prior to my reviews

:)
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    sc,

Maybe not enough individual reviews, but if they counted words, we'd be #1!

Right, Papi?
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Yeah Clubbber. You got that right. :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion